Battle of the Titans competition!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I know right, I think its because we have a bunch of people in the managing side and the fact if low confidence/fear of loading exp/money on death that is stunting the expansion of the event
Not to mention, Why would people in Leather want to join if there is going to be Level 30 Warlods, Gladiators, Knights and Paladins? Level 30 W and G would pretty much 6 hit them.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
@AngelWV
@DarthLego5679

It has nothing to do with levels but about the good laugh. It's for the fun. Besides, I'll make my scedule as fair as possible, tier 1's fight tier 1's, tier 2's fight tier 2's. The change of you facing a 3rd tier in the final battle being tier 1 is high, yes yes.

But you don't have to sign up of course, come by and enjoy the battles. Become a spectator and bet on people! That's awesome too :D

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
@AngelWV
@DarthLego5679

It has nothing to do with levels but about the good laugh. It's for the fun. Besides, I'll make my scedule as fair as possible, tier 1's fight tier 1's, tier 2's fight tier 2's. The change of you facing a 3rd tier in the final battle being tier 1 is high, yes yes.

But you don't have to sign up of course, come by and enjoy the battles. Become a spectator and bet on people! That's awesome too :D
Could you not do Team-battles if it is really unfair? as I fought 3 people (All Warriors I believe) and I killed them all with about half health left, And then if said team wins they then have to fight eachother?

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

Malacath

Reaction score
Could you not do Team-battles if it is really unfair? as I fought 3 people (All Warriors I believe) and I killed them all with about half health left, And then if said team wins they then have to fight eachother?
We will definitly organise such a competition! But this one is like a 'kick off' to show what you're made off. I'll talk with @Iguana when we can do teambattles. But one promise, it will be soon. :)

Shmid

Reaction score
My main computer's hard drive just got corrupted:(, I can't even boot up the dang thing, and a recovery disk won't arrive until Tuesday:banghead:. The computer I'm using takes forever to do ANYTHING, so I'm unhappy to say that I'll have to drop out. Obviously, the weekly battle at my arena will be cancelled. :p Hope to see you all Tuesday!

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So, we had a little proble. Iguana wasnt there, so the competition wasnt there as well!
It will be held TODAY (for some still tomorrow) oh... lets just say SUNDAY 12 FEBRUARY.

Ok, who vs who?

@Chillingworth vs @balloon98
@digitalmez vs @HarmakPaul

-stay tuned for more-
What time? you should probably host it all day that way It is on for almost every time zone.

Malacath

Reaction score
Last,
@Araidian vs @LISTINGS09

It all starts at 5 PM GMT +0. So, if your challenger isnt there, someone else will start first. We have all the time, but TRY TO BE THERE. If you cant, or you're afraid (or whatever) you're out of luck, because you still need to come!

Be there and for everyone else, LETS BET, SPECTATE AND ENJOY THE CORPSES

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Last,
@Araidian vs @LISTINGS09

It all starts at 5 PM GMT +0. So, if your challenger isnt there, someone else will start first. We have all the time, but TRY TO BE THERE. If you cant, or you're afraid (or whatever) you're out of luck, because you still need to come!

Be there and for everyone else, LETS BET, SPECTATE AND ENJOY THE CORPSES
If I happen to die against Brickwolf; I'll be placing a 30 Gold block bet ;)