Battle of the Titans competition!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It doesnt have to be the second battle. But now you know your oponent. The battles start at 5 PM and I'll try to work the list down. So, your second, but could be first or last too!
Gotta love your double posting o.o

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
So, we had a little proble. Iguana wasnt there, so the competition wasnt there as well!
It will be held TODAY (for some still tomorrow) oh... lets just say SUNDAY 12 FEBRUARY.

Ok, who vs who?

@Chillingworth vs @balloon98
@digitalmez vs @HarmakPaul

-stay tuned for more-
Wait so it will be same time aka 30 minutes ago but for tomorrow?

brandonn_c

Reaction score
I may be to late but I still want to do it.
Name : brandonn_c
Family : Primus
Class(parent:child) : Mage:None
Level : 19
Tier : 1

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Fyi If any battles go on during Monday-Friday I might not be able to make ANY of them due to me going to Italy.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
"5 PM, be there, that's in 4 hours and 30 minutes from now. Prepare yourself gents!"
That would be 2:30 am for me plus I have school today. Could it be more like 11 hours from now?

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
@Malacath You never tagged me/told me a time after saying I would fight balloon..​
We need to re-set this, as you only tagged balloon. How was I supposed to know? This was poorly managed..​
No need to be rude about it; He rushed from what I think It had already been delayed and the Sky battle was on very closely to his competition. The least you could do is thank him for giving everyone an opportunity to win something big! ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: Chillingworth

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
No need to be rude about it; He rushed from what I think It had already been delayed and the Sky battle was on very closely to his competition. The least you could do is thank him for giving everyone an opportunity to win something big! ;)
I'm not being rude, just saying this could've been organized better.

• Disagree
Reactions: Friendy

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I'm not being rude, just saying this could've been organized better.
I would like to see you organise a tournament with 10+ people from all over the world in different timezones, different levels of interest and enthusiasm, different availabilities and not run into difficulties doing so.

It is amazing to see a player take on such effort and risk to try and organize this. Kudos to @Malacath

You Chillingworth better go back to whereever it is you hide and learn some slothing decency.

Chillingworth

Reaction score
I would like to see you organise a tournament with 10+ people from all over the world in different timezones, different levels of interest and enthusiasm, different availabilities and not run into difficulties doing so.

It is amazing to see a player take on such effort and risk to try and organize this. Kudos to @Malacath

You Chillingworth better go back to whereever it is you hide and learn some slothing decency.
Geez. All I was suggesting is that maybe this could've had a more rigid structure; I am in no way insulting anyone's ability to do anything in any way. Don't really know why everyone's getting so worked up over this.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
@Chillingworth I tried my best Chilling, it hasnt failed! 3 battles has been fought. Your battle is still on the menu Chilling, so I hope we meet again soon so we can set something straight. Besides, I believe I have tagged you... hm, strange. Lets drop this for now. Competition is still on!

Besides, the reason why everyone is fighting someone else instead of the persons on the list is because I was missing the oponents of persons so I had to switch some people! Your battle Chilling, is now Caremelcow + you vs Lee_scar.

Reactions: balloon98

Chillingworth

Reaction score
@Chillingworth I tried my best Chilling, it hasnt failed! 3 battles has been fought. Your battle is still on the menu Chilling, so I hope we meet again soon so we can set something straight. Besides, I believe I have tagged you... hm, strange. Lets drop this for now. Competition is still on!

Besides, the reason why everyone is fighting someone else instead of the persons on the list is because I was missing the oponents of persons so I had to switch some people! Your battle Chilling, is now Caremelcow + you vs Lee_scar.
Thanks Mala! :3