First game you remember playing

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
My very first game was a mario game, for a yellow gameboy color. I forget which one it was, I just remember always having to get my sister to help me halfway through. I was younger then, and she was still interested in games. The gap has widened considerably, seeing as that all she plays is crappy wii games that her husband gets here)

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Oh oh, I forgot compooper games!

I think the first I played was some Rugrats game where Tommy's Reptar was accidentally thrown out, and you need to get outside and get it back from the trash. I never beat it :c

Or was it Freddy Fish or Pajama Sam? Not quite sure...

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Oh oh, I forgot compooper games!

I think the first I played was some Rugrats game where Tommy's Reptar was accidentally thrown out, and you need to get outside and get it back from the trash. I never beat it :c

Or was it Freddy Fish or Pajama Sam? Not quite sure...
I just suddenly remembered this one Rugrats game on Playstation One that evolved around the many episodes of Rugrats. There was even one where you play as Chuckie when he lost his glasses and they were playing Hide and Seek... Though, it was super easy, because your vision wasn't blurry or anything. :p

Good times.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I just suddenly remembered this one Rugrats game on Playstation One that evolved around the many episodes of Rugrats. There was even one where you play as Chuckie when he lost his glasses and they were playing Hide and Seek... Though, it was super easy, because your vision wasn't blurry or anything. :p

Good times.
Haha, yeah. I think the first Playstation game I played was on the PS2(the one I have) and was some Finding Nemo game where I always got stuck in the very beginning, or it was some game for some movie called Robots or something, or maybe it was Sonic Heroes...

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
The very first game I can remember playing? I don't even remember the name of it. It was a spelling game with bumblebees. I think that we still have the floppy disk floating around. Yes, a floppy disk.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floppy_disk

First non-floppy disk? Deer Hunter 1. Goodness, I'm getting old.
First Wii game? Wii Sports.

First PS2 game? Lego Star Wars: The Original Saga

First FPS? TF2, just recently. :oops: Yes really.

First 3rd person shooter? Star Wars Battlefront 2

silvadude12

Reaction score
Computer: Lego Rock Raiders. Sigh. Good times...:) I miss that damn childhood...

Console: (xbox): I got 2 games on the same day: Panzer dragon Orta, and Blinx. Loved them both. My nephews and I still enjoy the occasional Blinx 2 multiplayer lol. I'm almost 16, and I still love panzer dragon and Blinx.
Such good times. The world would be truly be perfect if only we could relive our past.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Wow, so many young gamers in here.

The first game I can think of playing would be (though it was already a bit old at the time) Adventure, for the Atari 2600.

Though if I can go into sentimental mode here. The first anywhere-game I remember playing is chess (yes people, real physical pieces) with my dad.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
First console game I can remember playing was Super Mario Bros 3, probably the All Stars version. The daycare I went to had it (I think I was in kindergarten at the time), and we would all gather around the TV after supper to play. I tried to keep this a secret from my dad because he hated the thought of me wasting my time on videogames. Before that, I'm pretty sure I played a few educational games on the computer at home that I've long forgotten now, probably the only games that my dad would've been OK with me playing. Very first not video game I played...I forget.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
First game I ever played on a console was a tank game on the very early xbox. It wasn't mine, but i played it often :)

First computer game would be let's see..some online games.

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
Well if I have to be more specific... This is as far as I can remember...

First game played overall: Super Mario Bros.
First game played on PC: Transport Tycoon
First game played on PS1: Tarzan the game.
First game played on PS2: Lake Masters EX
First game played on GBA: Sonic Advance
First game played on NDS: Quantum of Solace
First game played on Wii: Wii Sports Resort