Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
For real tho Alisha do you not think it's would be wiser to wait until we know more about the game before getting all sinners to claim?

Further what're your thoughts on a lynch upon yourself or Tim, do you have any defence for either of you?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
For real tho Alisha do you not think it's would be wiser to wait until we know more about the game before getting all sinners to claim?

Further what're your thoughts on a lynch upon yourself or Tim, do you have any defence for either of you?
honestly i felt like i knew enough to make an educated guess as to what could potentially go down and wanted to jump in with claiming and see who would join me, and from tim's reaction i think i made a correct guess

i already got tim to go down the abyss with me which is good

i'd rather not be lynched and i'll explain the details of my big brain play once more people respond, I have no defense for my actions beyond what I've already implied. Tim I townread as of now.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it's not harmful in the long term
potentially but take me, a townie, maybe a sinner maybe I'm not. How would you expect me to be convinced by your enthusiasm alone? Like Tim I believe I too have the critical thinking skills of a person over the age of 4, why should I trust you and run the risk of throwing the game?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
potentially but take me, a townie, maybe a sinner maybe I'm not. How would you expect me to be convinced by your enthusiasm alone? Like Tim I believe I too have the critical thinking skills of a person over the age of 4, why should I trust you and run the risk of throwing the game?
what scenario is a sinner claiming throwing the game?

hey my enthusiasm convinced one person so already the plan is a partial success!

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
what scenario is a sinner claiming throwing the game?
Any scenario that involves the mafia winning/gaining a considerable advantage by targeting sinners.

hey my enthusiasm convinced one person so already the plan is a partial success!
Yeah but they're clearly scum so that doesn't count :(

Ok so let's assume you are a sinner why don't you elaborate what that entails, what does your role say about Deals with the devil etc.?

Timdood3 answer too but at a reasonable time, I don't want you copying alisha's answers

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Any scenario that involves the mafia winning/gaining a considerable advantage by targeting sinners.
Considering how cagey I've been I accept this answer even though I don't believe they do

Yeah but they're clearly scum so that doesn't count :(
That's exactly why this plan is working! (Even if I don't agree that he's scum, yet)

Ok so let's assume you are a sinner why don't you elaborate what that entails, what does your role say about Deals with the devil etc.?
Making a deal with the devil involves gaining an ability, but may have unexpected consequences. Deals are made by declaring them in the main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.