12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
you'd have shot me for not shooting you yet even though I said I was waiting for more people's opinions? why??
Because it seemed like you were going to shoot him for not believing he was gunner, and was only waiting for people to verify so that it wouldn't make you more suspicious, so he had to shoot someone before you did, and then who should be quite self explanatory

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because it seemed like you were going to shoot him for not believing he was gunner, and was only waiting for people to verify so that it wouldn't make you more suspicious, so he had to shoot someone before you did, and then who should be quite self explanatory
but that wasn't ltin's reported reason for shooting me, he said he thought I was lying about having a gun and so shot me for being scum lying

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because I think he would have a less chance to be mafia. Even if he is his role but mafia, this might turn back at him later if we discover a hooker.
why do you think it'd mean he has less chance to be mafia? and less chance than the average player though? like I don't get why suddenly lynching hk is off the table for you for a while if we see him survive a bullet when targetting himself

also hooker as in block someone at night? cuz i dont think that'd effect gunners

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
why do you think it'd mean he has less chance to be mafia? and less chance than the average player though? like I don't get why suddenly lynching hk is off the table for you for a while if we see him survive a bullet when targetting himself

also hooker as in block someone at night? cuz i dont think that'd effect gunners
Cause it would seem like he is telling the truth about his role (from what we know). I mean it all depends of the rest of the players; If we run out of good lynch options he definately will be a candidate. Cause it would seem like he is telling the truth about his role (from what we know).

If HK survives and we later find out there was a hooker we know he wasn't targetted by mafia which would be very weird since that would guarantee (well, 83%) them a town death him while town wasting a bullet.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im not sure Im going to be able to get back on before the deadline, but I'm not seeing anything that's convincing me to vote Ltin over HK right now. I think it's reasonable that Ltin could've become a overly eager townie. Im starting to get more townie vibes from Unu tho.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Cause it would seem like he is telling the truth about his role (from what we know). I mean it all depends of the rest of the players; If we run out of good lynch options he definately will be a candidate. Cause it would seem like he is telling the truth about his role (from what we know).
why does him telling the truth about his role make him less likely to be scum though when his role could easily be a scum one as well as a town one

If HK survives and we later find out there was a hooker we know he wasn't targetted by mafia which would be very weird since that would guarantee (well, 83%) them a town death him while town wasting a bullet.
oh i see what you mean

I dont understand your last question.
ignore it I misunderstood your point

To attempt to clarify again; only a majority vote results in a death. Six votes today, anything less does not count.
oh

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ANGRY VOTECOUNT
HKCAPER - 4 (TIMDOOD3, HIPMEOW, STRANGER FROM PLANET NINE, DESS) [S-2]
LTIN - 3 (INFECTED_ALIEN8_, MOOGLIE, HKCAPER) [S-3]
THEWEAKGUY48_ - 1 (UNUSUAL_DOOD) [S-5]
Deadline: Set to December 14th at 11:00PM UTC - Less than 2 hours remaining!
Create a Countdown Clock

countingdownto.com

countingdownto.com

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ANGRY VOTECOUNT
HKCAPER - 5 (TIMDOOD3, HIPMEOW, STRANGER FROM PLANET NINE, DESS, UNUSUAL_DOOD) [S-1]
LTIN - 3 (INFECTED_ALIEN8_, MOOGLIE, HKCAPER) [S-3]

Deadline: Set to December 14th at 11:00PM UTC - Less than 2 hours remaining!
Create a Countdown Clock

countingdownto.com

countingdownto.com