12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're role

Why don't you tell the truth about your role since I'm not entirely certain your role is a bad one
Putting you're where your should be is the weirdest grammatical mistake I've seen in a while.

Also what purpose does asking Ltin to tell the truth about his role serve when it was literally just proven that he can fire a gun.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i mean sure i guess but like if mafia have some other killer than their night kill then i doubt its going to be a day kill gunner even though im pretty sure i have zero basis to say this but whatever my gut is always right
*serious input* i agree with hip, mafia gunner seems unlikely to me. Of course we shouldnt write it off completely, but for now there is no justifiable reason to lynch ltin.

We could look more into who would want to kill notty (even if it looks like a frame on inffy, thats proper wifom reasoning).

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reads list!

Ltin - Shot a gun, reasoning questionable. I'm willing to accept that Ltin and inf are both gunners until I'm given a reason to think otherwise.
Inf - Shot a gun, reasoning questionable.
Stranger - After the shots were fired, Stranger played the role of the voice of reason basically saying "wtf we shouldn't be shooting gunner claims" and saying that we should use our guns in a democratic fashion (which I do favor, although #anarchy keeps the shots solely in the town's hands but tbh I don't trust individuals)

Unu - Immediately advocated for a massclaim and claimed gunner. Alisha has a well known history of making her setups bad for massclaims (and I personally am usually not a fan). Jumping for massclaim could've been a grab for townie points with a simple claim. I don't think gunner is a great claim for mafia given that at some point they'll get pressured into shooting. Overall, I'm kind of neutral on him.
Dess - Claimed gunner ("I have a gun and I don't know how to use it!"), one of his posts (#294) seem really odd. Like the more times I read it the more I don't know how to react to it. Neutral, but I'm wary.

Hip - Really the only thing making me suspicious of hip is his insistence that "There is no mafia gunner!" which kinda gives me the vibe that that's exactly what he is.
HK - His willingness to jump straight onto "slips" (myself talking about why the mafia might've killed notty & Ltin claiming "vanilla") really rubs me the wrong way. Note: I'm not ignoring the other people who jumped on Ltin's (Inf, stranger), I just find HK more suspicious than them.
After reviewing the thread, I have a better understanding of the Ltin & inf shooting situation and it was HK that really egged it on so that's, as MarsKid would say, NAGL.

I went into writing this vaguely suspicious of Booo, but after a full review of the day I couldn't really figure out what caused it, so I'm dropping that I guess.
Weak & Oog are totally null for me. I haven't seen Weak say anything and Oog has just been his usual memey self and I can't really draw any meaning from that.

Vote HKCaper

Boooo

Reaction score
This doesn't make any sense to me. Dess probably summed it up pretty well, but:
Suppose that Ltin holds a non-bad role.
Recall the Ltin claimed that Ltin is a Gunner.
Recall also that Ltin fired a gun.
Then either
1. Ltin is telling the truth about his role.
2. Ltin is lying about his role.
If Ltin is telling the truth about his role, then he is a Gunner, and thus a non-bad role.
If Ltin is lying about his role, then he has a role with the abilities of a gunner, but is not a gunner. Thus he is likely non town.
Then Ltin is a bad role, contradicting the previous assumption that Ltin is a non-bad role.
Therefore Boooo's statement doesn't make any sense QED thanks for coming to my TED talk
yeah but i dont think hes a town gunner

Putting you're where your should be is the weirdest grammatical mistake I've seen in a while.

Also what purpose does asking Ltin to tell the truth about his role serve when it was literally just proven that he can fire a gun.
please refer to above

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I honestly don't get the pressure going for ltin right now. He claimed Gunner and for all we know he's proven now. I find it highly unlikely that an anti town member would 1) have a gun that can be shot during the day and 2) use the exact same command that a vanilla Gunner uses. In addition why the hell would an anti town member do something that would draw them this much attention on day 1? I have to reread this but currently the vote on ltin is looking like a massive bandwagon.

At this point the only two people I trust are inffy and ltin.

As a side note though, this post from boooo sounds very off to me and sounds like a slip.
why does it sound like a slip?

This doesn't make any sense to me. Dess probably summed it up pretty well, but:
Suppose that Ltin holds a non-bad role.
Recall the Ltin claimed that Ltin is a Gunner.
Recall also that Ltin fired a gun.
Then either
1. Ltin is telling the truth about his role.
2. Ltin is lying about his role.
If Ltin is telling the truth about his role, then he is a Gunner, and thus a non-bad role.
If Ltin is lying about his role, then he has a role with the abilities of a gunner, but is not a gunner. Thus he is likely non town.
Then Ltin is a bad role, contradicting the previous assumption that Ltin is a non-bad role.
Therefore Boooo's statement doesn't make any sense
QED thanks for coming to my TED talk
'likely' non town =/= definitely non town

therefore boo's statement can make sense (not to mention that's your personal opinion it would be likely non town, boo might think it's fairly likely you're a townie lying about your role too, she thought a townie was lying last game as well)

being able to shoot doesn't mean they have to be a town gunner unless alisha said only town gunners have guns and I missed it somewhere but I don't think she did

*serious input* i agree with hip, mafia gunner seems unlikely to me. Of course we shouldnt write it off completely, but for now there is no justifiable reason to lynch ltin.

We could look more into who would want to kill notty (even if it looks like a frame on inffy, thats proper wifom reasoning).
why does it seem unlikely to you

Ltin - Shot a gun, reasoning questionable. I'm willing to accept that Ltin and inf are both gunners until I'm given a reason to think otherwise.
my reason is that ltin shot me when it made 0 sense to shoot me if he was town

sure sometimes town make mistakes but i find it unlikely ltin as a townie would jump the gun (literally lol!) about a gunshot since I think he'd be more nervous about making sure it was the right decision, and in doing so I think he'd have likely come to the realization that me waiting for more opinions before I shoot doesn't make me scummy (since imo it's a fairly easy conclusion to come to if you think about it for a minute so the fact he didn't come to that conclusion tells me he either a) didn't think about it for a minute [which i find unlikely if he's town because ltin's usually quite careful, and i find it unlikely if he's scum too since i think he'd be more worried about how it'd look so he'd think it through more] or b) did consider it but decided to ignore it since he has other motivation for shooting me e.g. staying alive as scum)

so to me b) seems likely and I think he decided to shoot me before I could shoot him after considering it for a bit

Dess - one of his posts (#294) seem really odd.
same