[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
timdood really wanted to pair up with HK for the first night and the information we got last night makes it seem timdood would know HK was a teammate
i thought they were both just the remaining 2 people who hadnt claimed a room & hk was telling tim to come with him more than the other way round (i may be misremembering)

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Timdood3 - 2 wire, 2 cogs, 2 scrap metal
Ltin - nothing, ?
Mooglie - 2 cogs, 2 scrap metal
hipmeow - 2 wire, 4 microchips, 2 scrap metal
Nottykitten - 2 wire, 1 microchip
webpaige - 2 scrap metal, 2 paper
sessybessy - 2 cog, ?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think timdood is more likely to be maf than notty right now even though I do not believe notty is town at all
timdood really wanted to pair up with HK for the first night and the information we got last night makes it seem timdood would know HK was a teammate
also the confusion he caused with voting/unvoting in the last few minutes is scummy
Excuse me? Saying that I was insisting on rooming with HK is a blatant lie. We were the last two left roomless because the thread got 15 pages in like 6 hours while I was at work (or sleeping, it's not important).

And I don't think being panicked at the deadline is scummy, did you even have a vote placed?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Excuse me? Saying that I was insisting on rooming with HK is a blatant lie. We were the last two left roomless because the thread got 15 pages in like 6 hours while I was at work (or sleeping, it's not important).

And I don't think being panicked at the deadline is scummy, did you even have a vote placed?
yes I voted notty, who is scum but maybe not mafia scum

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also I edit my cue card to end in 'fuck you'
I don't know if it was only supposed to be 'fuck you', it wasn't very clear
The thing is only two words so not sure if you're allowed to have things in front of it. Also it ended in a dot and started with a capital.

maybe you dont actually purify but steal the items and you need to build some wacky contraption to win
Yes im looking for keys do you have any

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean i think notty is just straight up mafia and not third party

also purifying sounds somewhat like a cover for LIGHT STEALING if you ask me (but that would imply third party if paige's theory is correct whereas i think notty has straight up adopted the darkness role rn)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

also purifying sounds somewhat like a cover for LIGHT STEALING if you ask me (but that would imply third party if paige's theory is correct whereas i think notty has straight up adopted the darkness role rn)
I would say lynch Ltin and I can purify someone tonight but they'll just block me again

hipmeow

Reaction score
tbh notty and sessy sounds like the remaining mafia in my mind. (i just get maf vibes from sessy now but i also remember skimming through the game and seeing something related to hk which made me question them but i cant remember what is was so)

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score

that means the mafia started with at least 3 people (flavor text mentions followers) and have a role with multiple abilities (the darkness) + another PR (notty's power)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
that means the mafia started with at least 3 people (flavor text mentions followers) and have a role with multiple abilities (the darkness) + another PR (notty's power)
I mean good point in what world would I as scum become the darkness and lose my ability to purify instead of the scum teammate becoming the darkness and me proving myself by purifying someone