[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
even then you and hip are my untrusted comedian claims
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

• Love
Reactions: Nottykitten

hipmeow

Reaction score
even then you and hip are my untrusted comedian claims
there is a mafia in the comedian pile there must be!
im just saying if there is a mafia in the comedian pile, they wouldnt know the role name (because i highly doubt they have their role name as also comedian), even if they have the same powers meaning the only way id be able to claim comedian is if hk hit one with empthaise and i was like sure why not claim as them, aka this is an unlikely situation if u ask me

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im just saying if there is a mafia in the comedian pile, they wouldnt know the role name (because i highly doubt they have their role name as also comedian), even if they have the same powers meaning the only way id be able to claim comedian is if hk hit one with empthaise and i was like sure why not claim as them, aka this is an unlikely situation if u ask me
they probs have same rolename + that theory still exists since iirc the flavour text has always referred to comedian as Comedian since day 0 so if you saw that you could have thought that it was a common role + i mentioned a bland rolename day 0 and you could have thought back to that!