[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
also @Alisha i never asked but do you still have your flashlight/cue card/pamphlet since along with everyone in my room last night we were given an inventory list where they were listed and if notty purifies all items then surely those would be gone too
I still have all of those items, so they are likely not considered items in the same way everything else is.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
UGH I'm really not sure who to go for because there are valid reasons for both lynches

HK for not following his claim's ways to be useful
Notty for being much more likely to harm town

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
UGH I'm really not sure who to go for because there are valid reasons for both lynches

HK for not following his claim's ways to be useful
Notty for being much more likely to harm town
Realistically if you don't believe me and want me to not use my power or just only purify Ltin for the rest of his short life I can just do that and you can lynch me if I stray from that or hit a comedian or something.

Reactions: Alisha

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Realistically if you don't believe me and want me to not use my power or just only purify Ltin for the rest of his short life I can just do that and you can lynch me if I stray from that or hit a comedian or something.
Since I have no reason to not do this because I'm town and even if I were Mafia I'd have no choice or I'd be lynched so its a sure deal

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yeah there are situations where both of you can either be proven or neutralized to not be an active threat with night actions

But even then there's still your alignment and potentially contributing a number toward your faction's victory depending on how close it turns out to be...

Could I have a quote where it says mental powers are dangerous?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Could I have a quote where it says mental powers are dangerous?
from page 17
'I read page 17, which had two seemingly separate stories on it.
The first seems to be a journal entry or something. The person basically decided that they were going to go up on stage with the express intent of insulting the audience and not telling a joke out of spite, knowing full well they would die.

The second, in light of page 15, is I think more interesting. When people started worshipping a thing (identified as a pronoun), they gained mental abilities. They also got a limited ability to walk around at night. Then it said that something called the Darkness (which I assume is the thing they were worshipping) wanted lots of blood. The way that was mentioned implied that other people also wanted blood, but the Darkness was greedy and wouldn't share.'

technically it suggests that the people with the mental abilities are in competition with the darkness (for blood), but nonetheless it doesnt sound good (since they still want blood)

• Thank You
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
If any comedian is gonna be fake I think it's gonna be paige, with a comedian like role but non-town alignment

Reasons: when TWG claimed Cultist she said there's no way that's town
And the letter incident didn't do anything except cause chaos

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Sigh well considering something happened to me in the Kitchen last night to screw my investigation

HK probably succed some blood out of me or whatever with his <o> so im gonna vote him after i get the pronoun thing answered

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i also suppose a role cop is the easiest thing to lie about when we have all massclaimed and since we're already mislynched, fake confirming his mafia buddies' roles would be unprovable for a while until we're probably in a mylo situation idk!