[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Now, you may be wondering, and I am too: "How does no role sessy fit into this?" Well, I think she does have a role but doesn't want to share. I have no bearing on what it may be, but she was upfront about finding the traitor detector blueprint last night. I'm going to be reading the page she read last night to verify that it isn't a hoax anyway. That's page 16. Also, I'll be following the same room priority as Alisha: Kitchen -> Basement.
I don’t know why I would hoax a blueprint as elaborate as that but okay believe what you want - I don’t know how the machine works exactly but I assume it does reveal the role of the said person with the majority vote of the rest of the people in the room so it’s useful if we want to figure out who the mafia are.

I withheld the information about the blueprint because Tim did advise that I kept it under wraps - I wasn’t intentionally being scummy in fact I was trying to protect the town from mafia but now mafia knows the recipe too so well done I guess...

You won’t gain anything from reading page 16 again - I told you everything the page told me about the blueprint and I’m not hoaxing it, if you’d like further information I’d be happy to take another read of the page and tell you

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I’ll claim what page I read: page 16
It mentions some form of machine that can verify the soul of someone but doesn’t really say what that means - there’s no blueprint or material list either
Alisha and I opened differe pages, but on both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item. We guessed it means you have an 80% chance to get that item in the given room. However, a few, including me now, have gotten different items to the ones that were written down, and multiple (well 2, but still) people per night have gotten nothing. That '80%' could mean you have a '20%' chance to get anything or nothing.
I read page 6 and it's a soldier saying that the followers' kills are easier to stop than the darkness itself. It also considers the possibility that the darkness might be usable against the followers in a friendly fire sort of way.
'page 5 is from someones perspective
it has 2 parts (from the same person)

first is about trying to figure out who the audience is via books in the library but theres nothing worthwhile & wondering their affiliation to the Darkness™

second is that in the 10 days this person has been here, theyve read pretty much everything in the library and has learnt a very important piece of information that allows them to be become powerful (but doesnt say what it is
my page was 19, it was about someone asking a lot of questions which I think is just flavor
then it talks about a suspicious Engineer hoarding batteries
the Engineer is described negatively so it makes me think mafia but the totem of light makes me think not mafia
Anyways so I read page 17 since I'm slightly stupid and I thought that I said I'd read that page. Here is a lazy quote from what I said in the basement chat about it:
secondly i read page 20 and this was my paraphrasing "well page 20 litterally says you can only survive the darkness if you join it"

notty's quote was formatted too fancily that im just adding on the important part

Pamphlet PagePersonPamphlet Paraphrasing
1Moogliewell page 1 SUGGESTS that theres a physical embodiment (maybe??) of the dark (i guess what happens during intermission/night) and the light (i guess what happens during the day!) and that the light can defeat the dark

it also refers to someone else telling whoever wrote this page this information (idk how specific im allowed to be with paraphrasing) and i think its talking about the voice but its not specific
2webpaige, TWG"someone used library book paper to write a note that made someone cry and offer themselves as tribute to the stage instead of the note writer and then got vored never to be seen again"

'so the pamphlet says that I ( the author) visited the library and wrote a good to someone. I (the author) stuffed it into his pockets the next morning and cried, and volunteered to go to the stage instead of me (the author). IT's my fault hes gone'
3Alisha
P1
mentions a weird Engineer girl that the speaker doubts would show up, and if she doesn't then the speaker is as good as dead...i wonder if we can identify the speaker if there's any other references to who died that night in the immediate subsequent pages?

P2
This piece mentioned someone named Jacob that was creeping the speaker out, they said Jacob kept mentioning 'it' which sounds like a link to the scratched words earlier 'it is alive'. They were considering putting jacob up to be a Comedian since he was sounding like he was gonna die anyway
5Mooglie'page 5 is from someones perspective
it has 2 parts (from the same person)

first is about trying to figure out who the audience is via books in the library but theres nothing worthwhile & wondering their affiliation to the Darkness™

second is that in the 10 days this person has been here, theyve read pretty much everything in the library and has learnt a very important piece of information that allows them to be become powerful (but doesnt say what it is)'
6Timdoodit's a soldier saying that the followers' kills are easier to stop than the darkness itself. It also considers the possibility that the darkness might be usable against the followers in a friendly fire sort of way.
7TimdoodPage 7 seems a lot shorter than some of the other pages. It's a photo of a dark room with chalk writing on the wall. It says that the darkness[sup]tm[/sup] reveals secrets to those with the key.
10HKon both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item.
13sessy
there was a note about how the judges always laugh at every joke. The writer of the note also referred to the judges as a ‘monsters’ at one point too and then graphically described how they would kill the judges
14Alisha (by HK)on both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item.
15Stranger, Notty'I learned that a previous group found a way to make the audience not laugh. This caused "it" to happen, no clue what "it" is. '

'
When I read page 15 it had a note inside it. The note is in first person by someone that I'm going to refer to as Dave for the purpose of paraphrasing even though there is no name specified.

Dave found information left by previous comedians that with 100% certainty (according to dave) were in the same predicament as he was. However dave mentions that aside from the previous comedians there was something that is yet unknown to the dave's group of comedians. Multiple unknowns had chosen a new destiny which included an ability to make listening comedians not laugh if they (the unknowns) were up on stage. By them doing exactly this something mysterious happened. '
16sessyIt mentions some form of machine that can verify the soul of someone but doesn’t really say what that means - there’s no blueprint or material list either
17Ltin + Notty (by Mooglie)'I read page 17, which had two seemingly separate stories on it.
The first seems to be a journal entry or something. The person basically decided that they were going to go up on stage with the express intent of insulting the audience and not telling a joke out of spite, knowing full well they would die.

The second, in light of page 15, is I think more interesting. When people started worshipping a thing (identified as a pronoun), they gained mental abilities. They also got a limited ability to walk around at night. Then it said that something called the Darkness (which I assume is the thing they were worshipping) wanted lots of blood. The way that was mentioned implied that other people also wanted blood, but the Darkness was greedy and wouldn't share.'

+ basically the thing you have to say to make the judges not laugh is 'Expletitive pronoun.' (probably 'Fuck you.' but they cant confirm)
19Omni (by Mooglie) + webpaige'the PONDERING of i guess where we are in the wider world (like where this building/whatever we're being held in is) and whether someone was alone or safe with another person + an engineer keeping all the batteries to themselves and not explaining why'

20Hip "well page 20 litterally says you can only survive the darkness if you join it"
21HKPage 21 is on the darkness. It says the darkness takes over a player, and weakens the player it takes over. It also mentions the darkness cannot move to what im guessing are the black rooms, but can use the dark around it to kill. Lastly it says that the kill is nearly unstoppable, only those with grim (if anyone has any idea if this is merely flavor or actually useful) souls can survive.
22Hip'well mine bascically talks about how we need to escape before we die i guess
and that whoever wrote this will forgive a tratior amongst us as long as
someone makes them stop before they all ded'

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1) Your post was really nice up until this point. 2) I hope you realize that if I did 'muck up' the traitor tester then it would confirm me as Mafia and the traitor tester did its thing anyways without being build. 3) But im town and I have no need to destroy it. 4) Ill happily target Ltin again tonight if that makes you feel safer. 5) Also sorry to crush your dreams but I think 6) we still need 5 entire batteries and 7) have no realistic way of getting those before the game end 8) especially after lynching me.

9) Might want to remove that vote before Im actually hammered. 10)Why dont we try and lynch someone you think can kill people over me. If youre that worried about people losing items your worry is misplaced since if the Mafia want comedians to lose items they can just kill them.
1) Thank you.
2) Fair.
3) I don't know that.
4) Why would you targeting someone who I think is town make me feel any safer? I can understand why you might think it would, appealing to basic instinct of self-preservation....Which is a mindset you would be in if you were mafia.
5) Dreams = uncrushed.
6) Someone has definitely collected batteries. I recall this being a thing, but not who has them.
7) Comedians.
8) Get that outta here.
9) You need two more votes, calm down.
10) Because if I'm correct, then we can easily keep him from killing and you're a much more likely lynch.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wdfghsdjiofdsohujinbhj AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE MULTIQUOTE I JUST HAD TO CUT ALL OF THE QUOTES I COLLECTED UNRELATED TO THE PAMPHLET SINCE YOU CANT QUOTE INDIVIDUALLY SO IT WAS ON CLIPBOARD AND THEN I COPIED THAT TYPO AND NOW ALL THE QUOTES ARE DEAD

from what i can remember
Alisha are you sure you were roleblocked since the way you phrased your role made it seem like your ability would only take effect on when you compare the 2nd body to the 1st, and seeing as omni was the first body you saw then surely it will only trigger when you look at someone elses body now!

hk made a good point about sessy possibly being the engineer based on something being unsure if she would show up which fits the hidden roles and possibly unlocking when a blueprint is completed

aaaaaa there was other stuff ive forgotten this is genuinely mega tragic

oh right, HKCaper and Alisha were your pamphlet pages literally exact copies of eachother since this seems suspicious BUT it could fit the theory that pamphlets are semi-unique and so for hk's role the map was on page 10 but for alisha it was on page 14
look this made more sense when i had the quotes

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
1) Thank you.
2) Fair.
3) I don't know that.
4) Why would you targeting someone who I think is town make me feel any safer? I can understand why you might think it would, appealing to basic instinct of self-preservation....Which is a mindset you would be in if you were mafia.
5) Dreams = uncrushed.
6) Someone has definitely collected batteries. I recall this being a thing, but not who has them.
7) Comedians.
8) Get that outta here.
9) You need two more votes, calm down.
10) Because if I'm correct, then we can easily keep him from killing and you're a much more likely lynch.
I think Weak was the only one with batteries and theyre dead. I think I only need one more vote since HK also voted me right? So its 4/5.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don’t know why I would hoax a blueprint as elaborate as that but okay believe what you want - I don’t know how the machine works exactly but I assume it does reveal the role of the said person with the majority vote of the rest of the people in the room so it’s useful if we want to figure out who the mafia are.

I withheld the information about the blueprint because Tim did advise that I kept it under wraps - I wasn’t intentionally being scummy in fact I was trying to protect the town from mafia but now mafia knows the recipe too so well done I guess...

You won’t gain anything from reading page 16 again - I told you everything the page told me about the blueprint and I’m not hoaxing it, if you’d like further information I’d be happy to take another read of the page and tell you
I'm not suspicious of you, and I'm not saying you were lying. With only a few unread pages, we have nothing to lose from re-reading pages, but we may get another copy of the blueprint out of it. I fail to see how that's "nothing to gain."

I know you withheld information because I told you to. Because I'm the one that told you to. And I told everyone else that, too. No one is pouncing on you for this. You do seem a little panicky, though....That I do not like.

Reactions: sessybessy

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well page 1 SUGGESTS that theres a physical embodiment (maybe??) of the dark (i guess what happens during intermission/night) and the light (i guess what happens during the day!) and that the light can defeat the dark
is this the totem of light!

"someone used library book paper to write a note that made someone cry and offer themselves as tribute to the stage instead of the note writer and then got vored never to be seen again"

'so the pamphlet says that I ( the author) visited the library and wrote a good to someone. I (the author) stuffed it into his pockets the next morning and cried, and volunteered to go to the stage instead of me (the author). IT's my fault hes gone'
seeing as paige has confirmed that you can get library paper from the library, i think its best that we officially deem it off limits since from what paige has shown from the paper its mostly useless for town other than proving you have double items as a comedian, but seeing how much you can contribute to a blueprint should do the same + is more practical? HOWEVER the library becoming off limits could be a bad idea based on:

second is that in the 10 days this person has been here, theyve read pretty much everything in the library and has learnt a very important piece of information that allows them to be become powerful (but doesnt say what it is)
so reading books in the library could provide information, however could the library people even read any books as an option (maybe this is deemed an offlimit topic by inf so they cant talk about it - i hate this rule btw it makes 0 sense to me and is just annoying and hinders progress it reminds me of foggys 'btw you cant claim anymore!!' rule in lost in the fog)

It also considers the possibility that the darkness might be usable against the followers in a friendly fire sort of way.
i think this should be further talked about!

Dave found information left by previous comedians that with 100% certainty (according to dave) were in the same predicament as he was. However dave mentions that aside from the previous comedians there was something that is yet unknown to the dave's group of comedians. Multiple unknowns had chosen a new destiny which included an ability to make listening comedians not laugh if they (the unknowns) were up on stage. By them doing exactly this something mysterious happened.
paired with page 17 i do want whoever is lynched today to change their cue card to 'Fuck you.' but notty seems unwilling

an engineer keeping all the batteries to themselves and not explaining why
maybe sessy needs to gain batteries to unlock her role idk
i still think the blueprint/machine thing should be investigated further (as in putting sessy in a room with hk when the totem is built)

"well page 20 litterally says you can only survive the darkness if you join it"
Lastly it says that the kill is nearly unstoppable, only those with grim (if anyone has any idea if this is merely flavor or actually useful) souls can survive.
pretty susp on hk's thing where he can be in a room alone

'well mine bascically talks about how we need to escape before we die i guess
and that whoever wrote this will forgive a tratior amongst us as long as
someone makes them stop before they all ded'
maybe this is a confirmation that theres a mafia comedian idk?????
i feel like page 22 should be important

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
'Fuck you.' but notty seems unwilling
Ill happily change my thing to the expletive in an attempt to survive even though I spend like and hour on my killer joke and nobody will get to see it. Id much rather not be lynched though. Also I may need to change my name to something too, any idea based on the pamphlet pages?

pretty susp on hk's thing where he can be in a room alone
I second this, that is very suspect

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i need to catch up and i dont feel like letting notty get hammered yet

- im not entirely certain it was a roleblock but that's what would make the most sense, because the flavortext i got implied something happened to me specifically, that I was not able to investigate like I wanted to. a roleblock would be the most straightforward thing

- as I said before, only HK and Paige knew my claim at that point so it potentially could point to one of them as the culprits, but then again I spent the previous day refusing to admit anything about my role so somebody could have just decided to 'roleblock' me and not take any risks

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
and yeah oog if HK or paige prevented me from inspecting omni's corpse, the question is why would they do that if I wouldn't get any results from just one out of two corpses, so that leads me to favor the 'someone outside the room neutralized my action' theory a bit more

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i need to catch up and i dont feel like letting notty get hammered yet

- im not entirely certain it was a roleblock but that's what would make the most sense, because the flavortext i got implied something happened to me specifically, that I was not able to investigate like I wanted to. a roleblock would be the most straightforward thing

- as I said before, only HK and Paige knew my claim at that point so it potentially could point to one of them as the culprits, but then again I spent the previous day refusing to admit anything about my role so somebody could have just decided to 'roleblock' me and not take any risks
Could you paraphrase this flavor?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty still hasn't addressed the thing about me withholding something about the judges not laughing which idk anything about, and that accusation is kinda susp given that this is what page 4 said:

The first one says (I think, so many pronouns for such a short passage) the judges (or maybe everybody) didn't laugh and then the person on stage got taken away FO-EV-ER for-ev-er for-ev-er

This references the judges not laughing, but I haven't mentioned what page 4 said until now to the public thread (though I did say this in the lighting box).

The second one says if something and it's followers (the Darkness presumably) are destroyed it (the darkness presumably again) might chillax.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
im open to the idea of an HK/Ltin team

as much as i wanted to lynch notty i agree that it's extremely weird that HK can apparently survive in a room alone