[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
well then the only team im seeing is you/sessy maybe!
I mean it is decently likely that they're scum since they claim they don't know their rolename either and I'm town so Inf could of made us an alignment mirror. Still I'd rather not lynch them.

notty could you give a list of reads on people? c:
Scum:
You for not claiming
HK for not claiming
Ltin for keeping back the important info on how to make the audience not laugh though I'm guessing it's coupled with a name I need to fill in and I don't think any of us read a page like that
Paige because I need a 4th person on this list that people can easely cross off as inno so that they'll look more into the other 3.

Town:
Rest including me btw

• Haha
Reactions: webpaige

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
You for not claiming
i claimed to HK and paige last night!

HK for not claiming
fair but he probably has his reasons actually im ok with lynching him in my stead but then again im ok with anyone except me

Ltin for keeping back the important info on how to make the audience not laugh though I'm guessing it's coupled with a name I need to fill in and I don't think any of us read a page like that
sorta because sessy also had a page like that i think?

Paige because I need a 4th person on this list that people can easely cross off as inno so that they'll look more into the other 3.
fair
i wanted to see what notty had to say, also it feels like you're using notty as a human shield and covering sessy sometimes but idk

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
like, im really trying to see past notty and those are the culprits i get

idk about hk and paige and maybe both are scum and it's possible im wrong

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
You for not claiming and for trying to lynch me since d0 and because you're Mafia but in this scenario you're town so I guess just because you hate winning <3
I'm the Detective.

When I stay in a room with a body I compare it to a previous body I've found, and will be told if the cause of death is different from the cause of death from the last body.

I checked Omni's body but something happened to ruin my inspection so I've got nothing so far.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i wanted to see what notty had to say, also it feels like you're using notty as a human shield and covering sessy sometimes but idk
how

I'm the Detective.

When I stay in a room with a body I compare it to a previous body I've found, and will be told if the cause of death is different from the cause of death from the last body.

I checked Omni's body but something happened to ruin my inspection so I've got nothing so far
this unlocked night 1 right

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeesh, I stopped getting notifications. Alisha, I'm totally down with joining you in the restaurant (that's where you're going, right?)

So, we've got some information.
I know I'm town (but you don't so whatever)
Hip was the first comedian claim, I trust that.
Paige is confirmed comedian. (with the exception of the following tinfoil hat theory: Paige, Hip & Alisha are all mafia)

That leaves
Alisha
Ltin
Notty
Mooglie
HK
sessy

Notty is confirmed to have the ability she claims, though it's not clear whether it's town sided or not.

Ltin claims Technician and does stuff with the lighting box. Probably something akin to lighting up rooms. A possible mafia ability would be shutting down rooms. Both of these make sense, but given that it seems that rooms shut down on their own (perhaps mafia chooses them), I'm more inclined to believe the former.

Alisha claims Detective, which seems reasonable. Given the information Paige found in her...page.....Which effectively describes the Traitor Detector in TTT, and Detective also being present in TTT, and inf being a TTT admin, this all makes sense to me. She lacks hard evidence to support her claim, but I'm willing to believe it. However, if her claim is to be believed, it begs the question: What other causes of death might there be?

HK hasn't claimed, but said he's willing to claim a name.

Mooglie and sessy have seemed unremarkable to me in that I can't recall much that they've been involved in.

My top suspects are (in no particular order): Notty, HK, sessy and Mooglie.
Given that at the very least notty's ability is confirmed, I'm willing to let that be, however reluctantly.

I'm going to vote HK to pressure him for a claim.

Unvote
Vote HKCaper

Reactions: Nottykitten