[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i mean i think quite a lot of people have questioned this
well it feels like everyone is going out of their way to avoid having to confront notty on anything or make a move to stop her so i guess thats my own read of the situation

like a lot of people just inexplicably feel inclined to trust notty and that's why i think notty is scum because there are multiple plausible scum teams you can glean from because of this

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
like every time i make a point, notty carefully misdirects or misinterprets my point to avoid having to discuss something important

like when i mentioned that hunting and forcing everybody to claim during the day only serves to put a target on people's backs who otherwise do not want it, like cops and doctors don't want to be found. and notty only responded to that part and said very confidently that i don't sound like a cop or doctor. that wasn't the point, notty knew it, and put that there to cover the lack of an answer for the actual statement

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
its like im standing alone looking at an evil ghost that only i can see and nobody else can and i look like im the crazy one

well jokes on you ghost im not playing your games

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
so yeah when everybody refuses to go after notty and don't listen to what i have to say it gets frustrating

all i get is an occasional 'good point, gold star for you' and nothing changes, if it has to change and end up with voting me then fine but i feel like im talking to 10 brick walls

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
no i agree im debating whether to vote notty based on their arguments towards you but then i also think youre scum to an extent and this doesnt feel like a bus argument so idk what to make of this

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
it sucks we don't have any results to go on and this is all vibes but i really really think it's notty playing a dominating game and influencing everybody and staying above the radar

and i don't want it to go down to the last minute because that chaos is where bad things happen

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean i dont really remember nottys scum playstyle but i agree that their posts are like intentionally triggering you to make yourself look more guilty (youre making yourself look more guilty btw) but like i think notty would also do this as town with a 'whatever works' attitude i guess but i dislike the playstyle!

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Since when were we mass claiming?
Except a post of yours earlier where you HEAVILY implied we were going to do a massclaim:
Somebody has to start. No reason itt can't be you.

Here is everyone who has claimed:

Notty:
Meanwhile I do not know my role name yet but I did learn about my ability upon entering the basement. I can purify people of items. This will remove any items they have and prevent them from getting any items on that night. I used it on Alisha last night. I had no idea what kind of items we were talking about and I assumed like voodoo curse type items but maybe they're more householdy than I thought.
Hipmeow:
i guess.
well i am the comedian and i get double the items each night, so i actually have 2 wire
Mooglie:
i am also the comedian but i got 0 wire or anything last night so i guess my abilities havent unlocked so idk whether to trust hips claim based on this or whether he has some mafia role that allows you to see the role of someone else in your room (even tho my abilities havent unlocked so idk if that would work) but i think i more so trust him?
Timdood:
I am also a comedian, and I have the same ability to gather double items since I have nothing better to do. As such, I have two cogs.
Webpaige:
I'm a Comedian with the double loot ability (which I found VERY confusing as I thought I recieved 2 loot and 2 of the item I stole and I referred to this in an earlier post before I asked for clarification from Inffy)
Stranger from Planet 9:
I've already mentioned this but my ability is to see how many items the people in my room have.
TWG:
I mean I claimed in the basement chat but if you want me to spell it out then sure. I'm Cultist and I don't know my ability (but I have requirements for unlocking it).
Sessy:
Like I said, I don’t know my role name and there are no abilities as of yet. I’m trying to see if visiting a certain room will unlock my role. If you want me to claim my actual name it’s sessybessy ?‍♀

People who hasn't claimed yet:

HKCaper
Alisha
Ltin (claimed rolename & abilities in private chat(?))

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i mean i dont really remember nottys scum playstyle but i agree that their posts are like intentionally triggering you to make yourself look more guilty (youre making yourself look more guilty btw) but like i think notty would also do this as town with a 'whatever works' attitude i guess but i dislike the playstyle!
i don't care how guilty i look since i've accepted that i have very little chance of surviving another day so i might as well put everything i can on the table so it can be looked at later

hipmeow

Reaction score
but sure ill goto the costume room instead

plus ive already said i dont trust stranger and reading through this my mind hasnt changed so.
also i still really dont trust notty, and now that weak is both seeming to defend both stranger and notty (i think) they are at the top of my suspects list.

unvote (idk if i was voting anyone)
vote stranger

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i'd say my biggest qualms with voting for notty is that they essentially have a 'confirmed' ability as everyone but me and alisha have items
following the logic that theres two item deleters/stealers/purifiers/whatever in play, it could be assumed that theres one town and one mafia
the town one would have come forward to counter notty if notty was the mafia one but alas nothing
the alternative is that nottys ability actually has the power to 'purify' two peoples items and <o> this argument
also taking the chance to talk about this whole hidden role name and not just ability + weird basement/kitchen calling to them thing is obviously incriminating and so 'why would they do that???' -> wifom but i hate wifom arguments
i see both a town and mafia use to this ability which also supports there being a town/mafia version of the role (maybe the mafia one is called CORRUPT or something)

i think id be more confident in voting stranger tbh
the cyborg thing feels like it doesnt fit in with the flavour (it would imply you were actually a cyborg before coming into the comedy club imo?)
the ability is very weird and i don't see a use other than making it be a town role with weak/useless abilities (aka the basic town role) but the comedians serve that function
alisha (i think?) made that interesting thought about mafia being able to use that ability to deduce comedians but it seems a bit farfetched idk but it exists
+ im still suspicious about rating my post agree day 0 since cyborg is definetely not a bland role name
also the whole library paper being used to force someone on stage & stranger being the first person to want to go to the library

i guess based on these reasons ill throw my hat into the ring and
vote (i typod this as bote 3 times) stranger from planet 9!