The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also i am all for joining to ender lynch, but with all these different parties at play we should be careful in our lynches. Rushing through could screw us in the end i feel.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Were you here yesterday? We agreed to let you stay alive, on the premise that you would kill Kropp last night, or we would lynch you d3. Under no circumstances would a town vigilante NOT kill Kropp last night, seeing as they would 100% get lynched today. If you are actually town then this is borderline gamethrowing and I know that you know this very well. There's no reason for letting you have "another chance" seeing as you will come tomorrow with the same excuse that you chose to target someone else.
i didn't fucking think kropp was that likely to be scum

i did think hk was likely enough

my priority isn't staying alive, it's eliminating scum

if i was scum, do you honestly think i would've let kropp live, even though it was massively likely that i would get lynched? of fucking course not, because if i was scum, my priority would be to stay alive, but just as it happens, that's not the case, because i'm town

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
or even if i did let him live, for whatever reason, do you honestly think i wouldn't have said that i did target him if i was scum?

no real way to prove i'm lying, if i'd said that, especially since i hadn't revealed the kill threshold yet

Omni

Reaction score
i didn't fucking think kropp was that likely to be scum

i did think hk was likely enough

my priority isn't staying alive, it's eliminating scum

if i was scum, do you honestly think i would've let kropp live, even though it was massively likely that i would get lynched? of fucking course not, because if i was scum, my priority would be to stay alive, but just as it happens, that's not the case, because i'm town
that's what you want us to think

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
I don't remember saying that
My action is, as far as I'm concerned, prohibitively expensive, to the point that I honestly don't think changes to the economic panic scale would help me very much. My mathamagical skills tell me I only have 2 uses to my action, and afaik I have no way of getting more coins.
-3 to -3 to -6 gives you an extra action, even
Hi,

I didnt use my tingies last night.

Ive got some reads/vibes on players.

Right now im feeling like inffy, ltin, and omni are town. Based mostly on how i believe their claims and vibe them to be town.

Arch and kropp i do trust both to be legit in their 3p claim. Seeing how their appear to be 2 scum teams, they arent a priority now, but we should keep in mind they could team with scum later on to fuk us over.

Im not sure about molten and aqua in so far i dont really vibe them eitherway. Id have to look a bit closer at them, especially with the two scum teams being a thing.

Fantome and twg's claim im leaning on trusting and then also leaning town. Infected_alien8_ remind me cus im not sure anymore, did they recruit you for their chat? I remember something about that, but dont recall seeing much on it after their claims.

Something feels off to me about ender, mario, mischief, and poke. Mostly vibes. Could be they are all scum and the opposite teams.
do you like, have something other than vibes..? especially for some of those people only having vibes is really underwhelming...
Pokeeee what did you seeeee
nervous laughter
if i was scum, do you honestly think i would've let kropp live
this is assuming youre scum who has the ability to kill kropp. (I'm still suspicious about you being a RID killer on the SK team) (mario's claim might fuck with this though idk)
no real way to prove i'm lying, if i'd said that, especially since i hadn't revealed the kill threshold yet
honestly i was wondering about this kinda. why did you let people go on about killing kropp when he was under your kill threshold, and not just shut it down

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i'm giving you guys the full truth at this point because it's likely i'm getting lynched and in case this information can help the town somehow in the future, i'm putting it out there

if i was scum, i wouldn't be doing that because i'm literally digging my own grave here by doing so

Omni

Reaction score
i'm giving you guys the full truth at this point because it's likely i'm getting lynched and in case this information can help the town somehow in the future, i'm putting it out there

if i was scum, i wouldn't be doing that because i'm literally digging my own grave here by doing so

yeah nice attempt at 4D chess but unfortunately im on the sixth dimension

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
all my energy in this game for the past three days has gone into fending off these attacks because i for obvious reasons don't want us to lynch a townie

if i'm missing obvious things and making horrible decisions because of that, it's at least partly because of that

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
The only reason I was able to get a third action was Notme's 10 coins.
With only the two actions I started with I wouldn't have been able to make up enough coins given the state of the economy.
i literally just gave you the math. starting with 50 coins and the way the economy has gone, you would have got three actions

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im studying mathematics in college rn. Trust me, I know how math works. 3+6=9. 9-10=-1.
okay quick interjection but are you claiming to have had enough for only two actions for the entire game because there was that 10 coins that raxo gave that would've put you at 60 coins total if you started with 20 so that's literally three actions

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Im studying mathematics in college rn. Trust me, I know how math works. 3+6=9. 9-10=-1.
it's fine, ive messed up basic math all the time in my calculus classes. (you have to add the third 6 (3+6+6) in because the hypothetical third action isn't at a cost of 20)

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
do note that if it's true what poke said and kropp has less than 75 coins, i can't kill him anyway
do note this was only his claim (though if he's part of sk team he definitely wont have over 75 coins) but most people are believing his claim so it's still likely it's true

Status
Not open for further replies.