The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4601

I'm confused, surely it'd take you a couple seconds to write your claim, and what do you mean you kinda wanna talk about stuff so when you find things to talk about you'll claim
I guess most of this just hinges on the fact that I really want to contribute a bit more than I typically might compared to previous games - my intention was to conjure something substantial after reading the 10+ pages from yesterday whilst also claiming, but I didn't really know what I wanted to talk about so I wanted to find something to talk about first and then write something about that

I feel like I might be confusing you even more so tl;dr I felt like I've been a little too quiet so I thought if I was gonna claim I wanted to prepare a slightly longer statement so that was gonna take some time

I'm the roleblocker - the cost is rather expensive but I don't plan on holding back unless I really have to

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I also feel like I should Aqua suspicious because hs isn't memeing, but I just can't.
I completely get what you're saying here. Aqua is acting a lot differently than I expect him to, but he's acting differently in a townie way, and I really dont know what to make of it.

Give me a bit to backread then I'll post more.

Sent from my Ca$hMoneyPhone using Tapatalk

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sure, I'm jailor. I'm not sure how much my ability costs relative to other people, but I'm not going to hesitate using it.
I'll also add that I have no way to regain spent coins.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im not sure if my ability is expensive or cheap to use.

But surely you'd judge that based off how many coins you have vs how many it costs you

that's why I found that weird that you'd frame it like you did, as if you don't actually have coins to spend so you failed to imagine how people can arrive at the conclusion of how 'expensive' their ability is and misinterpreted mulb

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also could someone explain why we're voting for Notme? I don't see what exactly makes them suspicious.
I could live with lynching Notty if we really want to go for a d0 lynch.

It does strike me as weird that Mischief is suggesting we target quieter players. Like sure, Fantome and Arch have contributed basically nothing useful to the discussion thus far, but why jump straight to the conclusion that we should lynch them?

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But surely you'd judge that based off how many coins you have vs how many it costs you

that's why I found that weird that you'd frame it like you did, as if you don't actually have coins to spend so you failed to imagine how people can arrive at the conclusion of how 'expensive' their ability is and misinterpreted mulb
I guess if I had to make the call now I would say my ability is fairly cheap, but I have no idea how drastically the panic scale (hence the cost of my actions) will change between phases either.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Before I say, what are your thoughts on Notty? (I'm not actually waiting just wondering)
It's complicated. I think it's decently likely she's scum and I'm fine lynching her if raxo/aqua can't be lynched. But I don't feel as confident about her as I feel like I should, kind of like how you seem to feel about aqua, except for me I actually do think notty is pretty scummy

• Thank You
Reactions: Ltin

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Notme - 4 (Infected_Alien8_, Aqua, Nottykitten, Mischief) [B-7]
Nottykitten - 3 (Omni, Ltin, Dess) [B-8]
Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (enderfive, Notme) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Less than eighteen hours remain.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It does strike me as weird that Mischief is suggesting we target quieter players. Like sure, Fantome and Arch have contributed basically nothing useful to the discussion thus far, but why jump straight to the conclusion that we should lynch them?
I don't really think it is that strange or otherwise out of the ordinary.

So anyway

Each night I can get told how many coins were in play at the end of the day (after the lynch).

My action is, as far as I'm concerned, prohibitively expensive, to the point that I honestly don't think changes to the economic panic scale would help me very much. My mathamagical skills tell me I only have 2 uses to my action, and afaik I have no way of getting more coins.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Claims so far (in order I think):

Notty: Can choose someone each night to see who visits them Nottykitten this is correct right? And has some way of gaining coins during the day.
Moog: Can choose someone to triple the cost of their action, and if he dies the economic scale moves -1. Action moves the scale -4.
Mischief: Can move the economic scale down by -1 each night, and has a 2nd ability that hasn't said yet Mischief it is once per night right?
Inf: Depending on the scale can either check if somebody is a threat to the town, or give themselves coins + gain the ascetic trait for that night when they use that ability. Economic scale goes -2 when dies (left out that bit woops)
Mulb: Can choose someone each night to roleblock them Mulbery that's correct right?
Stranger: Jails people (roleblock + protect)
Ltin: Each night can be told how many coins were in play after the day's lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.