The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(im still ill but)
my first official townread is inf
(this is gonna be the one game where my reads on him are inaccurate (in republic you did scumread to me but there was no viable way you could have gotten that claim without a like 1/1000000 chance and then it turned out listings was just hiding so im not counting that!))
and i agree with him on the raxo and aqua front

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 4 (Omni, enderfive, Aqua, Notme) [B-7]
Omni - 2 (Ltin, Nottykitten) [B-9]
Fantome - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]
Notme - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Infected_Alien8_ - 3 (Omni, enderfive, Aqua) [B-8]

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.
lol you missed my vote

• Thank You
Reactions: ChocoFox

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(im still ill but)
my first official townread is inf
(this is gonna be the one game where my reads on him are inaccurate (in republic you did scumread to me but there was no viable way you could have gotten that claim without a like 1/1000000 chance and then it turned out listings was just hiding so im not counting that!))
and i agree with him on the raxo and aqua front
do you have a reason or is it just vibes

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, I’m ok with a massclaim now.

Also Internet_Alien_8, you said your ability is only usable if the scale is at some point. Do you mean below or above some value, an exact value or in a certain region.

Sent from your phone with Tapatalk
also I just realized you called me Internet_Alien_8

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I sorta think ender’s version of a massclaim is the worst version of a massclaim.
abilities can give us an idea what is actually going on in the game so that town power roles can use their actions more effectively

Names I would expect to have some alignment indicators
that's horrible game design and i refuse to believe that alisha and choco wouldn't have thought of that and intentionally scrambled the names

plus i don't think we would've been explicitly warned about a rid if there wasn't one in the game

Coins might not as much but if he truly thinks it’s “pointless” why wouldn’t you anyways.
if someone has more than 100 coins, maf know not to hit them

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
lol you missed my vote
Sorry about that, changed it! Here's a new votecount anyway:

Infected_Alien8_ - 4 (Omni, enderfive, Aqua, Notme) [B-7]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
that's horrible game design and i refuse to believe that alisha and choco wouldn't have thought of that and intentionally scrambled the names
why is it horrible game design (I swear you've brought this up in the past as well and I still don't get why you think it)

like, nobody's forced to out their names truthfully, and it's fun(imo) if mafia/town roles are themed in a way that's indicative of their roles to make the game feel more cohesive flavour-wise, and very common as well (I think there's only been 1 closed game in ER I've seen where role names weren't usually indicative of alignment somehow) so I wouldn't be so sure to dismiss the idea since it seems like it's not as common sense as you seem to think it is?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why is it horrible game design (I swear you've brought this up in the past as well and I still don't get why you think it)

like, nobody's forced to out their names truthfully, and it's fun(imo) if mafia/town roles are themed in a way that's indicative of their roles to make the game feel more cohesive flavour-wise, and very common as well (I think there's only been 1 closed game in ER I've seen where role names weren't usually indicative of alignment somehow) so I wouldn't be so sure to dismiss the idea since it seems like it's not as common sense as you seem to think it is?
i suppose it's more my own personal opinion than objective truth but i personally would fucking hate it if i played a great game as a scum and then got lynched because i didn't consider that "Radovan the Gobling-slaying Kobold with Three Small Trinkets on His Belt" could somehow be indicative of alignment

mafia should imo be a psychological game, where you look at what people do and say, not what they were randomly assigned to look like

Kroppeb

Reaction score
also I just realized you called me Internet_Alien_8
Oops, I merged the two “aliens” I know’

I kinda woke up with the feeling we should do a massclaim and I still have that feeling. Why I wanted to know the specifics about the panic scale, I first thought it sounded like you needed a specific value, which sounds like a strict and hard to get requirement. But while I typed my msg I guessed it was probably that you need to be in one of the five sections. But still wanted to ask to confirm.

Omni

Reaction score
im starting to think inffy is just a dumbass town again so im switching my vote to notty, i MIGHT change my mind but i doubt it, i think she's the best lynch we have today

unvote
vote Notty

Status
Not open for further replies.