Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and how is Z pro town in any shape or form?
by pro town what do you mean? helpful to town, or a town alignment?

if you mean helpful to town, I'm not saying it is

I'm saying I think it's coming from a genuine place, aka town alignment

and I don't want to lynch a townie even if I think they're wrong in thinking you're mafia because I'd rather lynch mafia

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
by pro town what do you mean? helpful to town, or a town alignment?

if you mean helpful to town, I'm not saying it is

I'm saying I think it's coming from a genuine place, aka town alignment

and I don't want to lynch a townie even if I think they're wrong in thinking you're mafia because I'd rather lynch mafia
So do you deny that we'd learn a lot more information from lynching purple than omni someone who has no real motive for beign scum beyond not contributing anything and has already claimed a pretty plain but useful town PR role - he also hasn't been cc'd at all tbh which is surprising as I didn't believe his claim either, but I'd be surprised if a town roleblocker didn't exist this game.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So do you deny that we'd learn a lot more information from lynching purple than omni someone who has no real motive for beign scum beyond not contributing anything and has already claimed a pretty plain but useful town PR role - he also hasn't been cc'd at all tbh which is surprising as I didn't believe his claim either, but I'd be surprised if a town roleblocker didn't exist this game.
I'm agreeing with this. Whilst it may ultimately result in my lynch the next day I simply do not trust her this game. Her actions and everything have just not felt town at all.

Vote Purple

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree that assuming both purple and omni are town, we'd make more progress with a purple lynch, unless purple is a really strong and useful PR that we'd benefit from keeping alive a while longer

But I'd rather lynch not based on who I think would give us more information as town, but on who I think isn't town, which is why I'm voting vyryn, and out of omni vs purple I think purple is more townie so I'd rather lynch omni

Also omni has claimed 1-shot disabler, he said he used it on you, so his role is useless now, just like Dess's if his claim is true

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
No I'm not posting a reads list, it's useless at this point.
Aqua is just pissed he's blocked so get ready for more "purple is this and that and I'm sad im blocked" shit, Omni is seriously mafia also blocked :) , Dess is still in the air as a potential mafia, Omni is about to get BBQ'd. We can do this town! That's my reads.

On a more serious pressing matter, if Tim actually saw the roles, why is he trying to lynch me? I'm calling either the role claim is a lie and he's mafia, or he didn't actually see full roles but only alignment. If so, why lynch a townie aligned player anyways? But if he did see the full role, then he's 100% mafia and a powerful one at that. No one who has seen my character would ever even question, or put me in the line of fire. Please take this seriously because it's a gameplay aiming at town's neck for sure.

And I will keep repeating this all damn day. Get a fucking hint y'all.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aqua is just pissed he's blocked so get ready for more "purple is this and that and I'm sad im blocked" shit, Omni is seriously mafia also blocked :) , Dess is still in the air as a potential mafia, Omni is about to get BBQ'd. We can do this town! That's my reads.

On a more serious pressing matter, if Tim actually saw the roles, why is he trying to lynch me? I'm calling either the role claim is a lie and he's mafia, or he didn't actually see full roles but only alignment. If so, why lynch a townie aligned player anyways? But if he did see the full role, then he's 100% mafia and a powerful one at that. No one who has seen my character would ever even question, or put me in the line of fire. Please take this seriously because it's a gameplay aiming at town's neck for sure.

Please give a reads list. It's not useless. It gives insight into your thought processes and could turn people's opinion on you around.

And I already told you, tim isn't the one who claimed to see our alignments, Dess is. But yeah the same argument applies to Dess, not sure why he's voting you when he got you as town unless he's assuming his result was screwed with

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also along these same lines, Omni is NOT a so caled 'disabler'. And he did not in fact disable last night, unless some game emchanic screwed it up and he ended up disabling himself lmao.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

How can you claim you know who are obviously Mafia when you've paid a total of 0 attention this game? Evident in the fact you are again mentioning Tim instead of Dess.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
In attention span during this game, sure. I don't want to go back 500 pages when my show is about to start in the next 15 mins. But when it comes to claiming dumb shit, that's obvious he's not. Again stop twisting my words, because at this point y'all just showing your alignments.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

This seems could go against your last post. Could you directly address my last post please?

For the record, I have seen neither your role nor your alignment. I have not claimed anything.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Omni - 6 (Purplepixies, MoltenAshes, TehBrian, Vyryn, Unusual_Dood, Notme) [L-2]
Purplepixies - 4 (Stranger from planet 9, Timdood3, Aqua, Dess) [L-4]
Vyryn - 3 (Infected_Alien8, Omni, Nottykitten) [L-5]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Aqua twists everything I say, Omni directly lies with his claim of being able to block, Im gonna hold everyone right there and say NO. He didn't block Aqua period. Omni got blocked by someone else, and so did Aqua, someone who's hunches are lining with the same thing I've been sayig so far. If Dess is the person who saw my alignment, then they either A) didn't see my full role. or B) saw the full role and want me off, hence 100% mafia power role, C) just a lie and didn't see roles, but still mafia aligned because I am town aligned.

In this case, our mafia would be Dess, Notty, Aqua and Omni for sure. Notty has been siding with Dess since way back then. Omni and Aqua seemed to be way too close in everything, except Omni is uncaring in general, so Aqua and Dess are the biggest leads, but if we lynch Omi, and he flips mafia, I can then just go with the general concensus that the other 3 are.

Biggest point is: Whomever saw the roles, either is lying, or saw the full roles and is mafia aligned.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I can't NOT read this in a Donald Trump voice lmaooo wtf