Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
To clarify when I said that, every game I have ever seen omni in, an granted especially if Aqua is in it too, he never really seems to take it seriously and instead would rather troll the entire time. I'm not going to look into every single game to prove a point though.
But this is his second game. And the only other one he's been in he was way more helpful and contributed 1000x more than this.

I think you're faking reads

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Since you haven't voted yet, who do you plan on voting?
Quite frankly, I'm leaning towards Omni but I'm torn. I just don't know what to make of him. Part of me feels as though he is town but part of me thinks he is also mafia. I'm also leaning to a Purple lynch because even if my results "prove" her, her actions and words just simply don't feel town to me.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I literally said a few posts above that I can't be bothered with arguing against inffy because from my own personal experience once he scum reads somebody he rarely changes his mind about them, Alisha was an exception to that last game though.

If anybody else scum reads me I'm more than willing to respond to those questions but please let me know what they are.
I Saw, doesn't mean I believe it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That being said, I still want purple gone. I still can't see her actions being townie and in the impossibly small chance she is, she's clearly a detriment
Why is she a detriment

Do you really envisage purple leading the town on a lynch

Do you really think she's going to have a significant negative impact on anybody if she's town, enough to warrant killing her off even if she's town

No? I've definitely played games with him before and was told that he is always like this?
This is definitely his second game and you can go to the pearled bridge game and search omni's posts and see a very big difference in behaviour

inf:
accuses dess of faking reads

also inf:

passes off purple for faking reads over and over again while actively lying and contradicting herself as "misremembering"

big thonker right there
Yes, I think purple's reads are genuinely her misremembering. And I think Dess's aren't. They're different people and I have different expectations for them, and purple's reads feel like they're coming from a genuine place and Dess's don't.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
choco created the game, but fair.
Alisha helped with it on some level, because she said she was 'working on our game' to him once in discord. I think she was probably balancing, in which case she'd have pointed out the fool and asked to remove it I think. Either that or she was just doing the clock art or something I guess

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Why is she a detriment

Do you really envisage purple leading the town on a lynch

Do you really think she's going to have a significant negative impact on anybody if she's town, enough to warrant killing her off even if she's town
she's a detriment on me because she's distracting me from the rest of the game and as you know I am the best mafia player here so it's important she's gone!!!!

And to answer your question, no. But it's not as if anything is lost upon her lynch besides one less townie. It will however give a lot more reading room on others in the game and their relationship with her.

...Also she's totally mafia so idek why we're talking in hypotheticals ://

Yes, I think purple's reads are genuinely her misremembering. And I think Dess's aren't. They're different people and I have different expectations for them, and purple's reads feel like they're coming from a genuine place and Dess's don't.
except purple keeps doing it and doubles down... ok

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Alisha helped with it on some level, because she said she was 'working on our game' to him once in discord. I think she was probably balancing, in which case she'd have pointed out the fool and asked to remove it I think. Either that or she was just doing the clock art or something I guess
alisha is the big gay anyway so who cares!!!

Personally I don't want to rule out fool as it would definitely explain dess' claim and behaviour since. But \o/ idk man ur probs all mafia anyway

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I'm leaning towards Omni but I'm torn. I just don't know what to make of him. Part of me feels as though he is town but part of me thinks he is also mafia. I'm also leaning to a Purple lynch because even if my results "prove" her, her actions and words just simply don't feel town to me.
I'll probs hammer if you vote him so we could end the day soon if we want

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And to answer your question, no. But it's not as if anything is lost upon her lynch besides one less townie. It will however give a lot more reading room on others in the game and their relationship with her.
We don't know what her role is so we don't know that 'it's not as if anything is lost upon her lynch besides one less townie'

except purple keeps doing it and doubles down... ok
I mean I don't remember seeing purple ever say something incorrect and then when called out on it simply 'double down' on it

But if she has done that, what exactly do you think her intention is there if she's mafia? Do you think she believes that if she doubles down people will suddenly agree with her and forget about the fact they disagreed with it before? Or do you think her doubling down is just because she genuinely is thinking in that way, or what?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'll probs hammer if you vote him so we could end the day soon if we want
I mean ehhhh

I feel bias cus omni being in the game is funny but at the same time I feel like a lynch on him will give us nothing. If he's mafia great, that's one less mafia but it won't lead to anything else and if he's townie I wouldn't really suspect any of his voters either...

just seems like a pointless lynch today,

a Dess/Purple lynch would be far more beneficial for town IMO

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
alisha is the big gay anyway so who cares!!!

Personally I don't want to rule out fool as it would definitely explain dess' claim and behaviour since. But \o/ idk man ur probs all mafia anyway
I heavily doubt Dess is fool. I've never got the impression he's fine with being lynched. His claim wasn't that absurd that it seems he made it in order to get lynched. You say he's not defending himself but I'm the only person who has a problem with him and I've not given him anything to defend against and even if he felt I had, he said he cba to do it and even if he's mafia that makes sense to me as well.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Looked back and Inffy was right (imagine that), my point still stands that I'm used to Omni trolling a lot more than normal. And he feels genuinley different this game, whether it is good or bad I don't know.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean ehhhh

I feel bias cus omni being in the game is funny but at the same time I feel like a lynch on him will give us nothing. If he's mafia great, that's one less mafia but it won't lead to anything else and if he's townie I wouldn't really suspect any of his voters either...

just seems like a pointless lynch today,

a Dess/Purple lynch would be far more beneficial for town IMO
Go convince the 6 voters on Omni then, I'm fine with lynching him. In part because the lynch might redirect to you via the clock and that'd just be hilarious.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I mean I don't remember seeing purple ever say something incorrect and then when called out on it simply 'double down' on it
I mean she's still preaching the same garbage as before and hasn't addressed her "Misremembering" afaik.
Sounds like double downing to me

But if she has done that, what exactly do you think her intention is there if she's mafia? Do you think she believes that if she doubles down people will suddenly agree with her and forget about the fact they disagreed with it before? Or do you think her doubling down is just because she genuinely is thinking in that way, or what?
I think you greatly over-exaggerate purples' ability at this game...

I mean even if she is town why is she still doubling down if that wasn't the case?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean she's still preaching the same garbage as before and hasn't addressed her "Misremembering" afaik.
Sounds like double downing to me

I think you greatly over-exaggerate purples' ability at this game...

I mean even if she is town why is she still doubling down if that wasn't the case?
Again, I've not seen her 'double down'. I've seen her admit she doesn't like using logic.

If she ever did double down then I think she's probably just tunnel visioning on what she thinks happened.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If she ever did double down then I think she's probably just tunnel visioning on what she thinks happened.
she may not have doubled down on her reasoning (although I feel like she has done I'm just too lazy to check)

but she has doubled down on the fact we're both in cahoots with no reason behind it, and that's completely unhelpful and antitown

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Again, I've not seen her 'double down'. I've seen her admit she doesn't like using logic.

as in, in terms of her theories and stuff when people disagreed, her response was to say that it's easy to get her wrapped up in making no sense and that she doesn't use logic

I've never seen her double down on 'this thing happened' though and again if she did that then I think she's just tunnel visioning on it

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
LMAO that would be pretty funny

like fucking danni in ender's game smh.
Funnily enough, Ender told me later he designed that mechanic as I told him pregame that I was scared of getting day 0 memed lynch that game.

So glad the person that I was linked to made the worst play in the history of escaperestart mafia and got immediately lynched lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
as in, in terms of her theories and stuff when people disagreed, her response was to say that it's easy to get her wrapped up in making no sense and that she doesn't use logic

I've never seen her double down on 'this thing happened' though and again if she did that then I think she's just tunnel visioning on it
Ok? How does this defend her in anyway?