Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Omni

Reaction score
Eh, I don't see it. She feels town to me and this feels like a mislynch. But I'm coming across a bit weirdly this game so my influence is probably very low so I don't predict I'll change much
yeah cause you're blind! blind to the truth! blind to your mum! your mum wishes she was blind! wish you'd see that fact! wish you'd see that you're blind! you blind dumbass!

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Do you really think it'd be enough to save herself and get everyone to unvote her just by saying 'welp I told you so, gl when I die'? Since I don't think that's what she's trying to do
I say this out of a place of knowing btw, I did this in my earlier mafia games with the "if I die don't forget I told you so, you'll regret it!!!" defence, and I also know the whole 4D complex I am a genius/important defence from let's not explode with ur ever escalating roles lmao

It's perfectly understandable and if she reads back she shouldn't take offence to this and just use it to better herself in future games because after all, she is new to the game, but what she's doing is painfully obvious to everyone who's voting her.

She has made a hole and kept digging and digging, even in the small chance she is town, she has completely done this to herself.

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Meanwhile after the mention of dichotomous flowers a new thought sparked in my head. What if the colors mean this: They're the colors of the M&M's purple is leaving behind

[BCOLOR=transparent]RED: 2 people contain atleast one of Mafia 1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]BLUE: 2 people contain atleast one of Mafia 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]GREEN: Both inno[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]YELLOW: 2 people contain one third party[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unlikely we have 2 Mafia parties but thought I'd mention it anyways.[/BCOLOR]
could be, tho I'd have thought red would be both mafia. It's definitely worth investigating atleast one of the two people (Vy and raxo) tonight, see if we can find anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Purplepixies - 5(Nottykitten, Dess, Omni, HKCaper, Aqua) [L-4]
Omni - 2(Unusual_Dood, Purplepixies) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Dess - 1(TheWeakGuy48_) [L-8]
TehBrian - 1(Infected_Alien8_) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Only four hours left in the day!

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
—— Voting Recap ——

Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Only four hours left in the day!
shame nothings gonna happen because peeps be afk and I assume alisha isn't gonna extend the deadline despite the fact that we might be actually onto important discussion/a lynch here </3

• Dislike
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
No extension of deadline is good
Disagree, deadline isn't there to scare players into taking quick decisive action without thinking it thru/punishing them for not. It's there to prevent the game from stagnating. As we're currently more active than ever, I see no issue with extending the deadline.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
4 MORE VOTES FOR PURPLEPIXIES LYNCH:

IF WE DO NOT LYNCH DAY 0 WE ARE AT A BIG DISADVANTAGE DAY 1, AS WE WILL HAVE LEARNT FAR LESS THAN WE WOULD HAVE ABOUT THE GAME VIBES AND GAMEPLAY WISE AND WOULD BE DOWN 1 OR MORE TOWNIES TO MAFIA NIGHTKILL.

PLEASE CONSIDER UR POSSIBILITIES WHEN MAKING VOTING DECISIONS.

Ty uwu

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've received some concern about the deadline but I cannot extend it so close to the end of the day because that would be a subversion of expectations that have been established since the day began. I will talk to Choco about potential solutions for future days so we can be as accommodating as possible!

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Agree, do not go for a no lynch. Town almost never benefits from a no lynch. Either lynch me and have town learn how I play at least for next time, or lynch TehBrian if you think he really is scum. My vote is still for Omni tho and If I lived through it, I'd go for Dess and Aqua after, since they only started going for me once I was more openly town.

Claiming town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reads list

Dess - kinda 50/50. Didn't like his vote on purple, seems opportunistic like I explained before. Didn't understand several of his reads, felt fake. His way of talking is unusually un-casual (that should be a word) and that's concerning me but his explanation I can buy and in places he feels quite townie.

Tim - strong town, feels just like he did when town, very different to how he felt as scum, makes sense to me that he's town based off that pattern since I doubt his scum play has changed this drastically in such a short space of time

Notme - slight town, doesn't feel like he's holding back like he did when he was scum before, and his post where he gave his theory on what the clock did felt like a townie raxo post, not sure why though. Like, specifically saying "I guess clock does this <insert what ender did with his setup>" in a way that sounded like he was sure of it even though I could tell that's not what he meant to come off as, made me think it was townie, dunno why though

HK - moderate scummy, scummy entrance, his interaction with me felt quite townie but interaction with TWG felt scummy and his reads on the last page felt a bit fake. His read on me felt quite genuine though, makes sense hk would see me suspect him and get paranoid I'm setting him up for a lynch since I've done that quite a bit as mafia to him, but I think he could fake that as town as well

Omni - neutral, don't really have a clue how I'd expect him to be as mafia so I have no meta read there, and he's not done anything that's given me a read on him

Aqua - moderate town, feels townie for the most part, his turn around on me when he suddenly thinks I'm scum felt genuine. After I town read purple he said purple was 90% mafia and justified why he wants to vote her by saying it was still useful to do so even if she was town, and that felt like preparing to be wrong slightly just so he doesn't feel 'I was completely wrong and inf was right', more 'yeah I was wrong but like I said it was still useful to lynch her anyway so I still did the pro thing' which means he's probs genuinely trying to read people correctly and not be embarrassed after the game. Also saying that purple got herself lynched and putting the blame on her again feels like a way to not feel like he made a mistake if he's wrong, kinda like when he lynched UNU as town and said UNU was being objectively suspicious and it wasn't his fault. Which means he's considering being wrong and not wanting to feel responsible, which means he's probs not mafia. One thing that bothered me was how he suddenly shifted to talking formally and using full stops when he first agreed with me on purple but it's probably nothing relevant to his alignment?

Notty - mostly townie, if not then neutral third party, isn't pushing an agenda or trying to pull strings, just kinda floating in the distance with her own theories and doing what she thinks is best, and trying to get others to vote who they personally find suspicious. I say townie or neutral third party just since she has that kinda neutral, distanced feel about her that I don't think she'd have as mafia but could have as town or third party. I'd say she's probs just town though, feels right

Brian - slight scum, entrance felt off, his post where he came back like 'It's funny because I know I'm innocent but people are voting me so what did I do lol' feels like faked confidence in being town, just doesn't seem natural to me, dunno. But he didn't really try to defend himself much or address the points against him and I wonder if he'd be more inclined to do that as mafia since he'd feel more pressure to succeed for his small team so wouldn't want to let them down by being lynched since that's a big let down for a mafia partner, especially compared to a townie since it's not as bad being lynched as town + I think some people feel a kinda diffusion of responsibility as a townie, so there's less pressure for you specifically to perform well compared to when you're mafia, so that makes me doubt my read on him a bit since I thought he'd have panicked more and tried harder to get votes off him

Kropp - neutral, not done anything to give me a read yet. His posts are helpful but that doesn't make him town of course

Stranger - strong town, same reason as for tim

Vy - neutral, been wanting to stay quiet about him since after the thread lit up and got meaty I wanted him to come online and do some scumhunting on his own accord, without me prodding him to, so that it seemed something he wanted to do because it aligns with his objective rather than because someone is suspecting him for not doing it. I could understand his lack of scumhunting before since it was early, there was little content to scumhunt with, and we had a big clock and poem to ponder about so it made sense to me his attention was on that, but now that the thread has fired up there's surely something he'd have to say or some read to give, but he's not come online and deadline is near so I'm just gonna say this now since I doubt he'll be on in time for deadline judging by his pattern of activity so far (consistently coming on at 4am so far I think). I'm just a bit weary that he's just focused on the mechanics/poem and did what I read as a policy lynch vote on aqua, with no insightful scumhunting like he did before as town. Again I can understand why his attention would be on mechanics and stuff, and when he was last online the thread didn't really have much to get reads from, so I'm not too worried, just want to bring it up and let you all know to expect a lot of insightful scumhunting from him in future days, because that's what he's capable of, and if he doesn't deliver and feels underwhelming then I'd be suspicious of him. Also been wondering if he's third party and that's why he's so in the background since from what choco told me he was pretty scumhunty as mafia, I know he was scumhunty as town, this game he hasn't shown that so is he third party and that's his meta pattern? But again I can understand why he'd be the way he is as town too so not too concerned rn

UNU - kinda unsure, slight scum though since his entrance felt a bit stiff/awkward (just saying 'Hey' then answering the questions, no joking or anything like there was last time), and his post calling me out specifically about my reads just felt like an awkward, forced attempt at blending in as being useful and felt a bit scummy. But I feel like he'd make more of an attempt at giving well-thought out reads as mafia so that he didn't get under suspicion since that's what he did as mafia last time so I dunno

Molten - slight town for feeling different to last game (when he was mafia) and feeling more similar to two games ago (when he was town), but not as confident on him as I am for tim or stranger since the difference isn't as strong.

TWG - slight scum since his interaction with hk felt like two teammates, and he's being a bit aggressive this game and he said to me that he gets more aggressive as wolf on werewolf so I wonder if it translates to mafia on forums

Purple - town, tone/intuition, feels pure, didn't seem to be making her M&M posts as a tactic to seem town since she didn't seem to understand where I was going when I was probing for that and I think she'd understand it if I was onto something and answer more directly, it didn't feel like she was just pretending not to understand. I can buy her explanation for what I previously thought was 'busy-work' as well

Idk, this reads list feels really weak and this game seems pretty difficult so far, I don't feel confident in my reads at all fyi, but yeah here they are

Agree, do not go for a no lynch. Town almost never benefits from a no lynch. Either lynch me and have town learn how I play at least for next time, or lynch TehBrian if you think he really is scum. My vote is still for Omni tho and If I lived through it, I'd go for Dess and Aqua after, since they only started going for me once I was more openly town.

Claiming town
Can you claim your specific role (flower name, ability if you have one)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score

Claiming town
Literally everybody is claiming town what do you mean by this? Vanilla townie? PR Town?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——

Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]

Three hours to go!