Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
nah I still think purple is town, she seems pure

Hk seems scummy to me, especially this post

Do you think lynching day 0 is a good idea(and why/why not)?
If you haven't voted, why haven't you voted for anyone yet?

I'm always trigger happy, so yes. Also something i noticed that day 0 lynch is normal on forum, but not so much on discord (for anyone who didnt notice that yet).

I've got a couple reads and whatnot.

This post doesnt sit right with me. It seems you are explaining what you are doing to not seem scum. Why would you be so set on not seeming scum.

Could be you overthinking, but this post gives me some scum vibes.

I have, instead of just personal vibes, some group vibes and this quote sort of brings me to the first group. I'm getting some scum vibes from twg, his thing with the clock just didnt sit right with me somehow. I also feel if purplepixies is scum, twg is more likely to also be scum (but if purple is town, he could still be mafia).

I also feel opposite to purple, i see a group in dess and notty. So if purple is town, i think both dess and notty are scum.

Last group is aqua and unu. This isnt very grounded and just a minor vibe. But if one of them is scum, the other might be interesting to look at.

Lastly i got quite a decent town vibe on stranger, and a minor town vibe on notme.
the reads just feel fake to me

hk/twg's interaction up there also feel like a mafia team to me. I agree with hk that TWG's clock thing set something off for me as well, I think just because of how heavily he seemed to believe it? Was just kinda weird, I don't really know how to explain it. Also TWG is a bit more aggressive than usual this game which I'm not sure what to make of.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What thing about the time dial doesn't make sense to you? You know how a clock works right?

Also it's a faulty argument to bring up the time dial thing because it's neither an argument nor a theory(it's a pretty basic explanation of how a clock works) so I'm not sure why you would scumread me based off it.

Please, take me through you thought-process (I'm genuinely wondering how and why you actually scumread me)
what a passive aggresive comment and so out of place.

I said it doesnt sit right with me, not that it didnt make sense to me.

excuse me? The whole thing with the clock just set of some minor vibes on you. I cant pinpoint that exactly, cus its vibes <o>. That you later 'townread' purple, who i think could very well be scum, is what made the vibes stronger.

This sort of passive aggresive posts dont look pretty and only make the vibes stronger.
Why doesn't it sit right with you then?
(btw that clock question was a real question)

I can see this, although the way you initially spelled it made it seem like you scumread me because the clock idea didn't sit with you. I knows it's "vibes" and stuff but I feel like it hasn't been properly explained.

OK. (Minor questions: what would you think of me if purple flips town? What would you think of me if purple flips Mafia? )

No but your earlier post was seriously lacking.
if purple flips town id say you are likely town, but not necesarily. If purple flips maf id say you are likely maf also.

thats the thing with vibes, its a gut feel. If i had to give it a go it id say its because it felt like you were going out of your way to try and make sense of the numerals and the clock, in a bit over the top way. Could be you know more than you let on, or are trying to seem town by crafting a larger theory. In the ends its a feel so i cant give you an exact answer. But also, as the answer above indicates, how i feel about you also depends a lot on what purple is.

Also for me vibes is not the same as reads. Reads are far more concrete.

Well, thats just, like, your opinion, mydude
Ok

Most things written by players in this game is opinion??
These feel like two teammates talking to me, especially the bolded since it feels like forced aggression to distance from each other. It's unusually impolite coming from both of them

• Confusing
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
These feel like two teammates talking to me, especially the bolded since it feels like forced aggression to distance from each other. It's unusually impolite coming from both of them
or like, rather than 'forced aggression', there's extra aggression there since it's like 'excuse me I'm your teammate don't shade me', like I sensed from UNU two games ago when I threw shade on him

• Confusing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Genuine question then, do you really think she's playing some mastermind strategy and leaving a "m&m trail" for people or do you agree that's bs?
I don't think it's a 'mastermind strategy', to me she's just saying she wants us to read back on her posts when she dies because she feels like an 'enlightened' person on 'how these games go' and imagines us reading back and being like 'hmm purple was right... we should listen to that...'. That's what I think's going on in her mind at least, that's what I think she wants. I think she's missing the reality of the situation slightly but I believe that she genuinely believes what she's saying

• Optimistic
Reactions: Omni

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I don't think it's a 'mastermind strategy', to me she's just saying she wants us to read back on her posts when she dies because she feels like an 'enlightened' person on 'how these games go' and imagines us reading back and being like 'hmm purple was right... we should listen to that...'. That's what I think's going on in her mind at least, that's what I think she wants. I think she's missing the reality of the situation slightly but I believe that she genuinely believes what she's saying
So she's delusional?

What about the:
Nothing to say, just remember that I correctly guessed how things would move foward from then on. Accurately foretold how votes would grow on me when I started to call out people banding together since BEFORE votings were even discussed like Omni and Aqua (honestly page 1 type of shit). And accurately told you how predictable this crowd can be even with a creative set up. This is exactly how you guys ended up lynching town last time. Next time: don't believe every smart ass eh? Out of notty and dess, dess is most likely scum. I hope my lynch serves ya well. GD!
"Fine lynch me, you'll regret it defence" that only ever comes out when scum has no way to think of a logical counter argument without digging a deeper hole?

honestly I'm 90% sure she's scum, but even if she isn't, nothing is really lost and a day 0 lynch on her would still provide a fair sum of information without costing the town too much.

• Disagree

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What do you think that is exactly?
I think she's calling out 'I predicted it, see' to feel good about herself when she dies, to feel better about her own lynch since 'it's something I called out and they didn't listen...' sounds better to tell yourself than 'I got myself lynched by not making a lot of sense'

I think she genuinely believes she's sussed out how these games work and is making posts reminding us of that so that we read them when she dies and think of them as useful so she can die as a good, just misunderstood person, since again that's a nicer narrative to tell herself

And I think she's seeing little circles of agreement and exaggerating them into bandwagons in her mind because that's just a tendency she has

That's how I read her

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So she's delusional?
Not delusional, I just think she's exaggerating things in her mind and also misread last game since she keeps saying brian was lynched and the same happened last time, when it didn't

I think she skimmed over last game since she was dead and came to a conclusion based on an inaccurate perception of what actually happened in the thread and now believes it's a pattern she should be wary of, and it makes her feel good to think she saw it from dead chat, she was right about brian even though we all lynched him, and has this insight into how games work that we don't, and now she's dying because of it, just as she predicted, and she's left us some M&M's to help us but she can't do much else because that's just how games work but at least she died knowing what she was talking about

"Fine lynch me, you'll regret it defence" that only ever comes out when scum has no way to think of a logical counter argument without digging a deeper hole?
I think that's coming from ^ that what I said above

honestly I'm 90% sure she's scum, but even if she isn't, nothing is really lost and a day 0 lynch on her would still provide a fair sum of information without costing the town too much.
Eh, if it gets to -1 vote to lynch her and we're approaching deadline I might hammer but I'd rather lynch brian or hk rn

• Disagree
Reactions: HKCaper

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I think she's calling out 'I predicted it, see' to feel good about herself when she dies, to feel better about her own lynch since 'it's something I called out and they didn't listen...' sounds better to tell yourself than 'I got myself lynched by not making a lot of sense'

I think she genuinely believes she's sussed out how these games work and is making posts reminding us of that so that we read them when she dies and think of them as useful so she can die as a good, just misunderstood person, since again that's a nicer narrative to tell herself

And I think she's seeing little circles of agreement and exaggerating them into bandwagons in her mind because that's just a tendency she has

That's how I read her
Y'know earlier this game I was like "wtf a game where inf, notty and I all seem to be on the same wavelength and agree, what's going on!?!?" but now you have to come out and say something like this. I thought you were town man I really did :'(

How could you betray me like this?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Not delusional, I just think she's exaggerating things in her mind and also misread last game since she keeps saying brian was lynched and the same happened last time, when it didn't

I think she skimmed over last game since she was dead and came to a conclusion based on an inaccurate perception of what actually happened in the thread and now believes it's a pattern she should be wary of, and it makes her feel good to think she saw it from dead chat, she was right about brian even though we all lynched him, and has this insight into how games work that we don't, and now she's dying because of it, just as she predicted, and she's left us some M&M's to help us but she can't do much else because that's just how games work but at least she died knowing what she was talking about
That's delusional, you're describing delusional.

But no I agree, I don't think she's delusional, I think she's pulling excuses out of her arse to try and save herself while unintentionally digging a deeper hole. Y'know that thing new mafia players do, especially those who are over the top and don't have a filter... like purple?

• Agree
Reactions: Omni

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's delusional, you're describing delusional.

But no I agree, I don't think she's delusional, I think she's pulling excuses out of her arse to try and save herself while unintentionally digging a deeper hole. Y'know that thing new mafia players do, especially those who are over the top and don't have a filter... like purple?
Do you really think it'd be enough to save herself and get everyone to unvote her just by saying 'welp I told you so, gl when I die'? Since I don't think that's what she's trying to do

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Meanwhile after the mention of dichotomous flowers a new thought sparked in my head. What if the colors mean this: They're the colors of the M&M's purple is leaving behind

[BCOLOR=transparent]RED: 2 people contain atleast one of Mafia 1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]BLUE: 2 people contain atleast one of Mafia 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]GREEN: Both inno[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]YELLOW: 2 people contain one third party[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unlikely we have 2 Mafia parties but thought I'd mention it anyways.[/BCOLOR]