Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not by itself since there's no one single reason someone is scum, but it would certainly influence my likelyhood to believe you to be scum
Okay I think I understand now

After that big post you made it cleared the fog on a lot of your thought processes which helped me see your perspective a lot easier, if you really are town then I guess maybe that's something we can do in future to make sure I read you properly and not tunnel vision you all the time

• Love
Reactions: Timdood3

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Anywho I forget where the quote is from but I'm just trying to say at first I was memeing, certainly, because Alisha is.. Alisha. But after a while I slowly started to get more and more suspicious of her. However it might've been tunnel vision because I was already focusing on Alisha so much.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Anywho I forget where the quote is from but I'm just trying to say at first I was memeing, certainly, because Alisha is.. Alisha. But after a while I slowly started to get more and more suspicious of her. However it might've been tunnel vision because I was already focusing on Alisha so much.
Brian I get that you're memeing me and I'm definitely being oversensitive a bit, but what does it mean when you say 'Alisha is Alisha'

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Okay I think I understand now

After that big post you made it cleared the fog on a lot of your thought processes which helped me see your perspective a lot easier, if you really are town then I guess maybe that's something we can do in future to make sure I read you properly and not tunnel vision you all the time
Goodness gracious. Now I just read this post and it's gonna seem like I'm bandwagoning on Inffy because I also said "tunnel vision." I swear I didn't read this post beforehand. That's my own opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Brian I get that you're memeing me and I'm definitely being oversensitive a bit, but what does it mean when you say 'Alisha is Alisha'
In Discord games, at least, (because that's all I have to go by) you're always wolf when you're this uptight. Again I haven't read forward much from page 7, but you just seemed very uptight and too serious. But as others have said, that's what happens when it's a big-time forum game like this. But I mean Alisha.. is Alisha. I am always suspicious of you, I always try to see who you are first. If I'm seer I most of the time always go for you. That's what I mean by that.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I can definitely agree with one part of that.
Look at my post literally right after it. I CALLED IT. I SO CALLED IT.
Goodness gracious. Now I just read this post and it's gonna seem like I'm bandwagoning on Inffy because I also said "tunnel vision." I swear I didn't read this post beforehand. That's my own opinion.
Like what am i supposed to do with posts like these? I have 0 clue how to read you.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
No it rlly isnt. Reading players as town can be just as important as reading players as scum.
Then take my word for it that I'm villager. Gosh darn I'm being so defensive, people will bring this up against me in the future, saying I'm scum. However the reason that I'm being defensive, short, and not easy to read, is because right now, at least what I was reading a bit ago, people seem to be going on.. I think it was Tim, because he was hiding behind Alisha and trying to root for her or something, and there was one other guy who we were going for because he was being "too charismatic."

I don't want to try to blend in because apparently now that's kind of.. easy to get you pinned as mafia.