Lasagne Mafia - Game over

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I think I might be putting Brian back on my scum list because he seems to be panicking
Ah yep. You're right. Usually when I start panicking in Discord I put out paragraphs upon paragraphs of useful garbage, and I believe that you believe that it's because it distracts people from the truth. Good observation.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ah yep. You're right. Usually when I start panicking in Discord I put out paragraphs upon paragraphs of useful garbage, and I believe that you believe that it's because it distracts people from the truth. Good observation.
You told me not to bring up the difference between Werewolf and the Forums though...

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
that means it's SOMETHING about the way my text is coming out that looks like it's paranoid. What does it look like to you? Be honest.
This is the post that makes you look paranoid:

Then take my word for it that I'm villager. Gosh darn I'm being so defensive, people will bring this up against me in the future, saying I'm scum. However the reason that I'm being defensive, short, and not easy to read, is because right now, at least what I was reading a bit ago, people seem to be going on.. I think it was Tim, because he was hiding behind Alisha and trying to root for her or something, and there was one other guy who we were going for because he was being "too charismatic."

I don't want to try to blend in because apparently now that's kind of.. easy to get you pinned as mafia.
It's the fact that you're overanalyzing your own behavior. Yes, it's important to consider how others will read you, but you're letting the fear that someone will read you as scum stop you from putting anything useful into your posts. And that makes it appear to me, and probably others as well, like you have something to hide.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
You told me not to bring up the difference between Werewolf and the Forums though...
There's also no way that you didn't get that I was "panicking" from that long post NOT from Discord. Even though you might try to not think about it, the entire person you know of as "me" is FROM Discord. No matter what you'll be basing my actions now off of what I did previously in Discord.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
There's also no way that you didn't get that I was "panicking" from that long post NOT from Discord. Even though you might try to not think about it, the entire person you know of as "me" is FROM Discord. No matter what you'll be basing my actions now off of what I did previously in Discord.
You played Spaghetti mafia too you know

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
This is the post that makes you look paranoid:

It's the fact that you're overanalyzing your own behavior. Yes, it's important to consider how others will read you, but you're letting the fear that someone will read you as scum stop you from putting anything useful into your posts. And that makes it appear to me, and probably others as well, like you have something to hide.
Like I said before I'm just putting everything I'm thinking in the moment, no filter. I was thinking that another person would point that out and I was also thinking if I said it before, they wouldn't be able to use that on me and I wouldn't "dig myself a hole" on what I previously said. So I posted that.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vote TehBrian

He's just being too....cold. Like...All of his arguments are purely psychological now, and that only enforces the idea in my mind that implanting the idea that Alisha was mafia earlier is exactly what he was trying to do.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Vote TehBrian

He's just being too....cold. Like...All of his arguments are purely psychological now, and that only enforces the idea in my mind that implanting the idea that Alisha was mafia earlier is exactly what he was trying to do.
That's exactly what I thought would happen. Did you read my big post? I can warm up if you'd like, but if I did, now that I said this, it would seem like I'm just being fake. So I suppose I dug myself a hole.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
You were alternating between following what I was saying and what Choco was saying.
Yeah. I initially trusted you a lot more since you seemed to be very good at the game. But as Discord stuff went on, those are the people I should be fearful of the most because they know how to properly manipulate people with their words and the emotions they convey.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That actually seems about right to me. But then again, Notme has said literally nothing so I can't really get a read on him \_o¬o_/
Yeah I think stranger x tim x notme x molten is my official theory right now

I don't like how notme's been playing, his entrance felt weird + it feels weird he uses the 'I always play like this' defence rather than actually trying to help, as though he's more concerned with staying in his own meta than actually contributing

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Yeah I think stranger x tim x notme x molten is my official theory right now

I don't like how notme's been playing, his entrance felt weird + it feels weird he uses the 'I always play like this' defence rather than actually trying to help, as though he's more concerned with staying in his own meta than actually contributing
Mhm. Maybe I study a bit what he's saying more because staying quiet always seems to make you a tiiny bit less of the center of attention (which is NOT helping me right now haha)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
stranger = kidnapper
tim = blocker
notme = GF
molten - mafioso

stranger kidnaps molten since he has no abilities anyway + makes him seem town + protects him, Notme is GF since vibes, and tim said kidnapper is the most important role and I feel like he'd feel a bit self conscious saying that if he was the kidnapper like 'I'm the most important role' to his mafia buddies in the thread

This feels like such a garbage read but I swear if it's right

• Winner
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I most definitely know I'm not gonna last another night. If Alisha and Tim go onto me, the rest of mafia (possibly Alisha and Tim are already) will lynch me. If I don't get lynched, I'm always target for 1st and 2nd night, but then again they might go for someone more high profile and better at the game like Inffy or Comp (unless he's Mafia)