Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Choco doesn't have a counter claim as cop but somehow they survived and mafia seems to have got a kill anyway?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Rune is reading to me as the mafia traitor - he's not making logical sense and attacking people relentlessly before having all the information available

I believe Comp's read on him earlier about not being mafia, but the mafia traitor doesn't know who the other mafia are and rune's spreading a lot of misinformation

• Agree
Reactions: ChocoFox

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Listen to me Unu. We at least try to get some opinions from Aqua, and if we think it sufficiently clears him we change our tide and go after Rune. Either way we NEED to lynch today or we're in deep trouble.
Brian, don't let Choco lead the game as he's suspicious himself. He's trying to lead the game right now to try to get further suspicion off himself and therefore continue surviving.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Choco doesn't have a counter claim as cop but somehow they survived and mafia seems to have got a kill anyway?
First off, I was roleblocked. The Mafia probably didn't target me because they thought the doctor could have been on me.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Either that or they DID and Comp hit Shadow who was the villager bomb and ended up dying. But I feel like the first possibility makes more sense?

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
You claim to be roleblocked but I know that nobody visited you last night

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
bullshit. nobody visited you last night!

vote choco
That's a lie. I WAS roleblocked last night. Well at least now I found the other Mafia.

Listen - how does this Mafia team sound to you.

Rune - traitor

Okx - GF/Mafia roleblocker
Aqua - possible Mafia

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
That's a lie. I WAS roleblocked last night. Well at least now I found the other Mafia.

Listen - how does this Mafia team sound to you.

Rune - traitor

Okx - GF/Mafia roleblocker
Aqua - possible Mafia
Sounds like rubbish. Nobody visited you. If the real cop would like to out, that's cool, but they're a powerful role and they probably don't want to out.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm okay with lynching Okx too now tbh but since we already have a wagon on Aqua I'll still go with pressuring him to say something and UNTIL then we see how it goes.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Rune is reading to me as the mafia traitor - he's not making logical sense and attacking people relentlessly before having all the information available

I believe Comp's read on him earlier about not being mafia, but the mafia traitor doesn't know who the other mafia are and rune's spreading a lot of misinformation
Why would the traitor try to actually help the villagers out when they are basically mafia themselves and have the same wincon? I've literally only talked about Choco right now, and why does that count as misinformation? Does my logic makes sense here because I think it does.

Why would Choco claim as Cop day 1?
Why is Choco becoming over-defensive?

BREAKING NEWS: OKX JUST STATED THAT NOBODY VISITED CHOCO LMAO. I think that pretty much proves that he's mafia.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sounds like rubbish. Nobody visited you. If the real cop would like to out, that's cool, but they're a powerful role and they probably don't want to out.
Excuse me? So you're saying the "real cop" would WILLINGLY allow me, if I were the "fake cop" to say what I just said without even counterclaiming?

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: OKX JUST STATED THAT NOBODY VISITED CHOCO LMAO. I think that pretty much proves that he's mafia.
Lynch me if you like. But then you can lynch Rune and Choco, so that's 2 for 1.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm okay with lynching Okx too now tbh but since we already have a wagon on Aqua I'll still go with pressuring him to say something and UNTIL then we see how it goes.
Trying to muddy the waters and trying to get everyone who disagrees with you and is stating you're mafia shows you're mafia yourself.

Aqua, don't claim.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lynch me if you like. But then you can lynch Rune and Choco, so that's 2 for 1.
I'd happily do that if there was already a wagon on you but unfortunately I have to be conservative on votes right now given how the Town so desperately wanted a no-lynch yesterday after what happened.

Also it's nice to see how Rune is just using baseless arguments against me right now saying I was being overly defensive when I thought I was like, so close to being lynched yesterday because of the signup thread information.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'd happily do that if there was already a wagon on you but unfortunately I have to be conservative on votes right now given how the Town so desperately wanted a no-lynch yesterday after what happened.

Also it's nice to see how Rune is just using baseless arguments against me right now saying I was being overly defensive when I thought I was like, so close to being lynched yesterday because of the signup thread information.
You're mafia, give up.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also for the rest of the Town reading this please go back and read through the whole MESS of the accusations Rune and Okx made against me just now.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
We need to know who Roob saved.

One of these two things happened today, causing Comp (vig) and Shadow (villager) dead:

1. Mafia killed Comp (vig)
Comp (vig) killed Shadow (villager)

Mafia killed x
Roob saved x
Comp(vig) killed Shadow (bomb) -> bomb detonated, killing Comp

If possibility 2. happened then whoever Roob saved is 100% town

• Agree
Reactions: ChocoFox
Status
Not open for further replies.