Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
He wouldn't have done that unless he was Mafia, which I'm sure he is. Please just read the contradiction I literally just pointed out there.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Rune, it looks like it's impossible for Mafia to have killed a villager - Comp is confirmed dead Vigilante so he clearly attacked ShadowHunter while Mafia attacked Comp

And to reiterate, doctor probably was on Choco and mafia could have been worried about that - so a roleblock on a cop isn't a stretch

I mean, Choco is deservedly suspicious but your argument is flawed Rune

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I can't believe my eyes. After being nearly lynched yesterday too, happy to see the Town cop getting wagoned like flying butterflies you still managed to come up with some non-existent game rules to try to get me into hot soup.
Orrrrr you're lying as being Cop, and that you're mixing up common sense of claiming etc. You claimed Cop to try to get the lynch off you and then when you realised that in fact, no-lynch occurred. You though you would submit a fake-report and be overtly defensive to try to get suspicion off you. This is a common mistake for Mafia, being put into a tough situation and then becoming too defensive to try to make up for it. Your case is textbook.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Orrrrr you're lying as being Cop, and that you're mixing up common sense of claiming etc. You claimed Cop to try to get the lynch off you and then when you realised that in fact, no-lynch occurred. You though you would submit a fake-report and be overtly defensive to try to get suspicion off you. This is a common mistake for Mafia, being put into a tough situation and then becoming too defensive to try to make up for it. Your case is textbook.
Rune honestly quit trying. I'm not going to switch my vote onto you cause my GUT FEELING tells me right now you're trying to protect Aqua who could be a much bigger Town PR for all I know.

Please just vote Aqua. Stop dragging this out this is so pointless idk what to even say. I'm UNCC'd cop and yet Rune is pushing on me with a FABRICATED fact.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Rune, it looks like it's impossible for Mafia to have killed a villager - Comp is confirmed dead Vigilante so he clearly attacked ShadowHunter while Mafia attacked Comp

And to reiterate, doctor probably was on Choco and mafia could have been worried about that - so a roleblock on a cop isn't a stretch

I mean, Choco is deservedly suspicious but your argument is flawed Rune
There's a villager with a bomb, Comp probably went for Shadowhunter and got blown up. Then mafia did not submit a night kill for today in case they kill a cop by accident and make it obvious that Choco is mafia. Simplez

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There's a villager with a bomb, Comp probably went for Shadowhunter and got blown up. Then mafia did not submit a night kill for today in case they kill a cop by accident and make it obvious that Choco is mafia. Simplez
Who do you suggest the Mafia attacked then? That's a ridiculous stretch.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Riddle me this, why would Mafia role-block you instead of killing you. Either you're lying and that you're mafia OR mafia are stupid and killed a villager instead.
Because if mafias want to stop both vigilante and cop, that's the smartest way to do it as killing someone else makes the pool of possible vigilante players smaller. Also killing the cop is more predictable and the kill can be watched or protected, so more risky.

Also, if Choco wasn't roleblocked as you believe, someone else was instead (unless shadow or comp were) so in that case we will figure out.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ok I forgot about the bomb thing, so that is possible if bomb isn't revealed upon death I guess

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay. I understand going for Rune because of lying. Classic textbook tell of him being Mafia. But why are you going for Aqua?

Till then.
Unvote
Vote Rune
Listen to me Brian. I think Rune is trying to protect Aqua by putting suspicion on him. We get Aqua first, and if for ANY reason we think he's not a good lynch we go on Rune. We're running out of time.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But why are you going for Aqua?
I explained my reasoning in my first post.

Aqua has literally made like little contribution to the thread so far (I'll quote him later), and I just get the vibe Rune (who is obviously Mafia at this point) is trying to protect him with that shabby contradiction claim he just made there.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
What? Every PR is outed/dead ??
Yes but Aqua has literally said like, very little and he's like - extremely suspicious.

I'm okay with voting Rune but before we do that I feel like at least we should put some PRESSURE onto Aqua yes? Even if he's just a vill at least let him give us his opinions.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I explained my reasoning in my first post.

Aqua has literally made like little contribution to the thread so far (I'll quote him later), and I just get the vibe Rune (who is obviously Mafia at this point) is trying to protect him with that shabby contradiction claim he just made there.
Alright. Makes sense to me. But, I know a lot of the time, Mafia try to protect others to make it seem like they're Mafia, and in the end you go for them and they lose. Maybe we should go for the biggest contender for Mafia first? I don't know. For now,

Invite
Vote Aqua

• Thank You
Reactions: ChocoFox

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What? Every PR is outed/dead ??
He's trying to get everyone to claim to make Mafias' life easy as they have no investigative role. Therefore he makes everyone out themselves so mafia can have an easy time killing the PR's.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Listen to me Unu. We at least try to get some opinions from Aqua, and if we think it sufficiently clears him we change our tide and go after Rune. Either way we NEED to lynch today or we're in deep trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.