The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, from what has happened we can either assume:

There is a Doctor who blocked the kill and like a town Vig who killed Matty.

Matty was carrying out the kill and visited a 'Granny' -esque role and therefore died.

Mafia was roleblocked and a Vig killed Matty.

There is some sort of Bus-driver mechanic and the kill was transferred onto Matty.

I'm pretty sure those are the most likely outcomes. Although at this stage I don't think a mass-claim is the best strategy I do think if there is a Granny kinda role maybe they should claim as this could negatively impact the town.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Matty was killed. He was the Undercover Cop.
Law aligned.
• Traits: Ascetic
• Powers: Power Inspect

yet another LAW player who dies. it's likely there is a SK with a PID kill (as said before), and we just got lucky SK got LAW twice. (possibly a CULT vigilante, but i dont think so after notty)

can i say how sad I am btw how hectic last day ended. votes were all over the place and due to CHANCE comp, cult, got lynched. tbf i also thought he was a bit scum, but id rather have lynched Rune. twg I would also have been okay with (even though he claimed tracker, then again that doesnt mean he can be tracker and law), although rune would have been better imo.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, from what has happened we can either assume:

There is a Doctor who blocked the kill and like a town Vig who killed Matty.

Matty was carrying out the kill and visited a 'Granny' -esque role and therefore died.

Mafia was roleblocked and a Vig killed Matty.

There is some sort of Bus-driver mechanic and the kill was transferred onto Matty.

I'm pretty sure those are the most likely outcomes. Although at this stage I don't think a mass-claim is the best strategy I do think if there is a Granny kinda role maybe they should claim as this could negatively impact the town.
I think the biggest possibility is that the law person who was doing the killing was roleblocked, and because of that no kill went through.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yet another LAW player who dies. it's likely there is a SK with a PID kill (as said before), and we just got lucky SK got LAW twice. (possibly a CULT vigilante, but i dont think so after notty)

can i say how sad I am btw how hectic last day ended. votes were all over the place and due to CHANCE comp, cult, got lynched. tbf i also thought he was a bit scum, but id rather have lynched Rune. twg I would also have been okay with (even though he claimed tracker, then again that doesnt mean he can be tracker and law), although rune would have been better imo.
Please claim
Right now massclaim is a fantastic option for us.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Comp - 3 (erik5456, hipmeow, TheWeakGuy48_) (Coin Flip)
Please claim

Right now massclaim is a fantastic option for us.
okay 1, im calling some susp on especially hip and erik. Erik was already called out by notty when he was still omni, but now he also voted (together with hip) for comp early and didnt respond much last 24 hours. should be worth looking into these two.

then, i am not claiming preferably till you share your tracker report and get a bit more confirmed as tracker (or not confirmed), but atleast not when only you are pushing for mass claim. i've got a decent vibe that you are the SK (as explained earlier), but also the fact you are pushing for power claims so strongly.

(also im calling out everyone who was inactive end of last day and if you are planning on not becoming active today im gonna be sad)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay 1, im calling some susp on especially hip and erik. Erik was already called out by notty when he was still omni, but now he also voted (together with hip) for comp early and didnt respond much last 24 hours. should be worth looking into these two.

then, i am not claiming preferably till you share your tracker report and get a bit more confirmed as tracker (or not confirmed), but atleast not when only you are pushing for mass claim. i've got a decent vibe that you are the SK (as explained earlier), but also the fact you are pushing for power claims so strongly.

(also im calling out everyone who was inactive end of last day and if you are planning on not becoming active today im gonna be sad)
Lets be honest here, if Hip was mafia he would have stopped posting by now, and for that reason alone im pretty sure he is either town or 3p

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
fair resoning

I tracked you tonight, you visited nobody

Now please, your claim?

erik5456

Reaction score
So I have a good idea as to why no other kill. My role has the hide power. Can't be killed at night when I use it and all actions on me will fail. That's just another possibility I'm throwing out there and a role claim. Sorry for the inactivity in the last moments of the day but real life is bitch and I was on a flight. I think we should keep in mind whats already been mentioned and be on the lookout for anyone who seems like they have a more classic town sided power role

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So I have a good idea as to why no other kill. My role has the hide power. Can't be killed at night when I use it and all actions on me will fail. That's just another possibility I'm throwing out there and a role claim. Sorry for the inactivity in the last moments of the day but real life is bitch and I was on a flight. I think we should keep in mind whats already been mentioned and be on the lookout for anyone who seems like they have a more classic town sided power role
this makes sense seeing how omni acted, but can't rlly be confirmed.

This could also be a cause why there was no LAW kill.

Now please, your claim?
I will say your track report checks out. What I am gonna do is at least wait till everyone has made at least 1 post.

also if i was mafia i dont think it would be a great idea for me to only be voting townies
wifom, also what is your result (or did you not do anything)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ALSO oog ft from the mind of an SK again (im not the SK i promise)
i think the SK probably thought matty was actually a town power inspect and killed him to keep things balanced again so idk what to do with this info

ALSO another benefit of massclaim is that possible SK has an equal chance to hit mafia/town if the mafia claims are believable

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I went back and checked the lynches and saw that Matty and Infected both voted for Aqua and Notty, who were town. I also found out they both were contributing in the bandwagon to get Pink lynched too
Aqua - 11 (Comp, Dess, hipmeow, HKCaper, Infected_Alien8_, Matty, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni, Rune, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrificed)
Nottykitten - 10 (Comp, hipmeow, Infected_Alien8_, Matty, PinkUnicornz, Roobarb Pie, Rune, Shadow_Hunter3, TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrificed)
PinkUnicornz 5 (Infected_alien8_, Matty, Nottykitten, Roobarb Pie, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 5)
This makes me town read Pink.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pink
Status
Not open for further replies.