Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm literally out of my power census, I can't do anything. I was only given 2 at the start and I bet if someone had trait census etc; it would apply to them too. So I'm confused that you lot are trying to find the littlest thing to get me killed (Unu) when there's not anything directly proving I"+'m scum.

This is what, the third day that Unu tried to bandwagon and now HK is jumping on, oof. My feeling is that Unu and HK are working together, I haven't seen someone this desperate to kill me.

Also, here's a thought: why has Unu been so desperate to get my lynched (he's tried numerous times). Is he a town tunnel visioning or is he 3p which needs me dead to fufill his win con? Idk, but I would appreciate people questioning Unu why he's trying so hard to make me look scum to make me dead, it doesn't sit right.

Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
tracked hip N1 no result
tracked roob N2 no result
I just saw this post. Weak is lying as I used my power on night 2.

VOTE WEAK
While it is more likely he is lying, "no report" may also have been caused by him being role blocked. It is possible Infected jailed him night 2, as he was very focused on Weak the entire day 1.

Anyway, we should lynch between Shadow and Rune today. Clearly the mafia kill hasn't gone throught and that likely due to either a person saved or the kill being blocked. With the doctor dead it is doubtfull someone was saved, so when Shadow say he blocked Rune it is highly likely he blocked the kill. In my eyes it is about: Is Shadow lying about it or not. With Infected being mafia jailer, I had say it is very unlikely they got ANOTHER role blocker role so currently all the evidences are pointing at Rune being mafia at the moment.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm literally out of my power census, I can't do anything. I was only given 2 at the start and I bet if someone had trait census etc; it would apply to them too
this feels so fake
you clearly knew that hip claimed 2 trait census too (since he said it multiple times)
who would randomly say something like this

what was your supposed result n1 again, i remember n2 being 1 jail

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
So I'm confused that you lot are trying to find the littlest thing to get me killed (Unu) when there's not anything directly proving I"+'m scum.
There is several specific evidences.

- You got both Aqua and Notty lynched, both who flipped town
- The interest in lynching you have been extremly low, including that Infected (the mafia jailed) town read you.
- Shadow has claimed to role blocked you tonight and there was no mafia kill tonight. The doctor is already dead, so unlikely someone got saved + mafia already had a Jailer so unlikely they got another.

This is what, the third day that Unu tried to bandwagon and now HK is jumping on, oof. My feeling is that Unu and HK are working together, I haven't seen someone this desperate to kill me.
If you think I and HKCaper are working together, I am really questioning if you even have read the thread. For the record

- HKCaper voted Aqua, I didn't
- HKCaper voted Infected, I voted Notty
- HKCaper voted Weak, I voted you

Only first today we seem to be somewhat agreed on who to lynch.

Also, here's a thought: why has Unu been so desperate to get my lynched (he's tried numerous times). Is he a town tunnel visioning or is he 3p which needs me dead to fufill his win con? Idk, but I would appreciate people questioning Unu why he's trying so hard to make me look scum to make me dead, it doesn't sit right.
Excluding the specific evidences mentioned above you have been inactive, not explained some of your votes, made a claim which doesn't in my opinion correspond your nighttargets, generally been acting very off and seem extremly defensive to anything that has been said against you.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Right, I finally got time to sit down and type what I need to say. Firstly, I have a power census which allows me to census the number of power roles in the game. I used my one last night. My first census was put on the kill power, and that turned up 1 result. This means that there's only 1 role in this game or one person with the kill power in this game. I picked Kill as I assumed that PID, TID and RID are far rarer but the census on Kill certifies that there are more PID, TID and RID in this game. Notty said she has the ignite power so we can cross that off the list tbf.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well that confirms that rune's two claims were completely useless (signup said that mafia have a shared kill ability and it would be unlikely (in my eyes atleast) that a possible SK would be given kill and not pid/tid/poison/arsonist stuff, and obviously inf flipped jailer too)

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
WAIT A SEC, EITHER ROOB IS LYING OR WEAK AND HK ARE WORKING TOGETHER WHATTT. THAT COULD BE WHY HK IS JUMPING ON MY BW BECAUSE HE KNOWS I'M AN EASY TOWNIE LYNCH
I can assure you, I'm not lying. Unu mentioned there is a chance that someone blocked his ability but I'm sure that if that were the case that he would have likely gotten no message, as opposed to a "roob didn't visit someone" message.

• Disagree

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
tracked hip N1 no result
tracked roob N2 no result
I can assure you, I'm not lying. Unu mentioned there is a chance that someone blocked his ability but I'm sure that if that were the case that he would have likely gotten no message, as opposed to a "roob didn't visit someone" message.
He did say he got no result on you though

And from the signup thread:

"An investigative role that does not get results

'No result.' "

I assume 'No result' includes both that the player didn't visit someone and that the tracker was blocked.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
He did say he got no result on you though

And from the signup thread:

"An investigative role that does not get results

'No result.' "

I assume 'No result' includes both that the player didn't visit someone and that the tracker was blocked.
Huh, didn't see that. I'll hestitantly change my vote for now unless new information comes to light.

UNVOTE.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
WAIT A SEC, EITHER ROOB IS LYING OR WEAK AND HK ARE WORKING TOGETHER WHATTT. THAT COULD BE WHY HK IS JUMPING ON MY BW BECAUSE HE KNOWS I'M AN EASY TOWNIE LYNCH
can you chill. how am i working together with weak? i was literally 1 of 3 voting weak yesterday at the end. I'm just saying that his track result on me was correct, he could have made a lucky guess.

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
can you chill. how am i working together with weak? i was literally 1 of 3 voting weak yesterday at the end. I'm just saying that his track result on me was correct, he could have made a lucky guess.
i forgive you <3, i was just trying to spice the game up

this feels so fake
you clearly knew that hip claimed 2 trait census too (since he said it multiple times)
who would randomly say something like this

Kill, only 1 result gained. So I concluded that only 1 role has the Kill power.

Also, I was stating the obvious; I can't submit a report now about powers because I ran out of my census'. I didn't see what Hip posted until you just mentioned it now, and let's be honest here; Hip is facing the same issue in which he's out of census'. Also, I started submitting my reports before Hip even stated he had trait census as far as I know so by your logic; he could have copied off me. It's not even me randomly stating it, it's me stating it was a waste of an ability on me because I have no powers left.

Now let's talk about Unu's 'specific' evidence, which is just pulling at straws.

- You got both Aqua and Notty lynched, both who flipped town
Which were a majority, and had proper backing and reason for my logic provided. It wasn't done randomly. In fact, you literally voted for Notty yourself yesterday.

- The interest in lynching you have been extremly low, including that Infected (the mafia jailed) town read you.
Because people don't find me as suspicious as other people, and that the most vocal person when it comes to me being suspicious is you. And when we look at Inf town reading me, he also town read you and town read most people:

- Shadow has claimed to role blocked you tonight and there was no mafia kill tonight. The doctor is already dead, so unlikely someone got saved + mafia already had a Jailer so unlikely they got another.
Righttt, I just don't consider that as proof.
A) I don't have any night action anymore so the role block doesn't apply
B) Occam's razor: Mafia could have just not done a nightkill because the town is literally doing the job for them/winning for them or the other reason is that Shadow is just lying. Let's look at Inf's 'town list' since you think it's substantial evidence and if we look; Shadow is also town in Inf's eyes. Shadow could easily be mafia and could have planned this out with Mafia to make me look suspicious.
C) The night kill failed due to the Protect power, which negates any lethal on them or Hide which makes them protect themselves from lethal attacks, and all powers used against them for the night will automatically fail.

There's a multitude of other reasons apart from it failing, so I'm curious who has Protect or Hide as it could be the most likely reason IMO.
Excluding the specific evidences mentioned above you have been inactive, not explained some of your votes, made a claim which doesn't in my opinion correspond your nighttargets, generally been acting very off and seem extremly defensive to anything that has been said against you.
A) I was quite active during Inf vs Notty, as I felt more confident on who I found suspicious.
B) I explained my votes, again look at Inf vs Notty and see my reasoning on why I found Notty suspicious
C) Makes no sense, literally what I got report wise was what I got and is valid. I felt that Kill and Jail would be important power roles to check as if we check Kill, we can judge all other PID/RID/TID ratio by commonality. Kill is only given to one role, so the SK most likely has it imo so it means that either: Town has a role who has PID/RID/TID and are not revealing that they have it, that Mafia have PID/RID/TID as the rest of their pool of abilities and have been unsuccessful in gaining another kill. And I checked Jail as I thought that Inf was inno, so it would be good to check him and see if he was lying about being a jailer. If I was mafia, why would I bother to check Jail when I could say bullshit about there being x PID/RID/TID powers in the game etc to make myself look less sus?

well that confirms that rune's two claims were completely useless (signup said that mafia have a shared kill ability and it would be unlikely (in my eyes atleast) that a possible SK would be given kill and not pid/tid/poison/arsonist stuff, and obviously inf flipped jailer too)
Sorry, I wasn't sure what you said here so I'll try to take my take on it. Imo, it's really likely that SK has Kill because he's been hitting it perfectly so far and if it was TID/RID/PID which is like really difficult to do as you need 60% or more; I doubt it would be proccing this much.

Lets think for a sec:

Arsonist is ruled out as it was Notty who had the role. So who has poison and Kill? Poison could make sense as Day 1 had no kills and then it started Day 2 and Day 3. And who has Kill, is that applying to Mafia's ability to kill or is there someone else with the Kill power. Who is it? Is it a gun which is being labelled as Kill?

Also:

Could someone explain to me again why Duffie was heard on Night 1? Isn't that the Loud trait? I wonder who has Prank as Day 3 had no loud trait go off.

AND FINALLY:

Why would mafia have both a power inspect and power census? It shows that I'm not lying about my powers as why would mafia have both which we agree is the case with Mafia when it comes to protection.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i forgive you <3, i was just trying to spice the game up

Kill, only 1 result gained. So I concluded that only 1 role has the Kill power.

Also, I was stating the obvious; I can't submit a report now about powers because I ran out of my census'. I didn't see what Hip posted until you just mentioned it now, and let's be honest here; Hip is facing the same issue in which he's out of census'. Also, I started submitting my reports before Hip even stated he had trait census as far as I know so by your logic; he could have copied off me. It's not even me randomly stating it, it's me stating it was a waste of an ability on me because I have no powers left.

Now let's talk about Unu's 'specific' evidence, which is just pulling at straws.

Which were a majority, and had proper backing and reason for my logic provided. It wasn't done randomly. In fact, you literally voted for Notty yourself yesterday.

Because people don't find me as suspicious as other people, and that the most vocal person when it comes to me being suspicious is you. And when we look at Inf town reading me, he also town read you and town read most people:

Righttt, I just don't consider that as proof.
A) I don't have any night action anymore so the role block doesn't apply
B) Occam's razor: Mafia could have just not done a nightkill because the town is literally doing the job for them/winning for them or the other reason is that Shadow is just lying. Let's look at Inf's 'town list' since you think it's substantial evidence and if we look; Shadow is also town in Inf's eyes. Shadow could easily be mafia and could have planned this out with Mafia to make me look suspicious.
C) The night kill failed due to the Protect power, which negates any lethal on them or Hide which makes them protect themselves from lethal attacks, and all powers used against them for the night will automatically fail.

There's a multitude of other reasons apart from it failing, so I'm curious who has Protect or Hide as it could be the most likely reason IMO.

A) I was quite active during Inf vs Notty, as I felt more confident on who I found suspicious.
B) I explained my votes, again look at Inf vs Notty and see my reasoning on why I found Notty suspicious
C) Makes no sense, literally what I got report wise was what I got and is valid. I felt that Kill and Jail would be important power roles to check as if we check Kill, we can judge all other PID/RID/TID ratio by commonality. Kill is only given to one role, so the SK most likely has it imo so it means that either: Town has a role who has PID/RID/TID and are not revealing that they have it, that Mafia have PID/RID/TID as the rest of their pool of abilities and have been unsuccessful in gaining another kill. And I checked Jail as I thought that Inf was inno, so it would be good to check him and see if he was lying about being a jailer. If I was mafia, why would I bother to check Jail when I could say bullshit about there being x PID/RID/TID powers in the game etc to make myself look less sus?

Sorry, I wasn't sure what you said here so I'll try to take my take on it. Imo, it's really likely that SK has Kill because he's been hitting it perfectly so far and if it was TID/RID/PID which is like really difficult to do as you need 60% or more; I doubt it would be proccing this much.

Lets think for a sec:

Arsonist is ruled out as it was Notty who had the role. So who has poison and Kill? Poison could make sense as Day 1 had no kills and then it started Day 2 and Day 3. And who has Kill, is that applying to Mafia's ability to kill or is there someone else with the Kill power. Who is it? Is it a gun which is being labelled as Kill?

Also:

Could someone explain to me again why Duffie was heard on Night 1? Isn't that the Loud trait? I wonder who has Prank as Day 3 had no loud trait go off.

AND FINALLY:

Why would mafia have both a power inspect and power census? It shows that I'm not lying about my powers as why would mafia have both which we agree is the case with Mafia when it comes to protection.
Hello as I've said before I'm replacement Duffie and I have the loud trait, Duffie used the ability N1 hence her being heard but it was one use so I am pretty much a vanilla townie.

Also, thoughts right now. Everybody seems to want to lynch Rune, I mean can anybody explain exactly why? Is there any solid info? Therefore, surely lynching somebody like TWG or Rune would be the most beneficial as we are not near a MYLO situation we can lynch one of them and then target the other.

I personally am more suspicious of TWG due to the fact that Roob has evidence contradicting his claim, yet so far I don't think I have read anything putting Rune under suspicion aside from him voting the wrong people.

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hello as I've said before I'm replacement Duffie and I have the loud trait, Duffie used the ability N1 hence her being heard but it was one use so I am pretty much a vanilla townie.

Also, thoughts right now. Everybody seems to want to lynch Rune, I mean can anybody explain exactly why? Is there any solid info? Therefore, surely lynching somebody like TWG or Rune would be the most beneficial as we are not near a MYLO situation we can lynch one of them and then target the other.

I personally am more suspicious of TWG due to the fact that Roob has evidence contradicting his claim, yet so far I don't think I have read anything putting Rune under suspicion aside from him voting the wrong people.
Thanks for the clarification <3, I missed that post so it was great for the quick reply

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score

Here’s some quotes explaining. Basically there’s something that must have stopped mafias kill, and all the evidences point at that Shadow who blocked Rune did so.

I will respond to Runes post later

shadow, who did you block?
Rune
I just saw this post. Weak is lying as I used my power on night 2.
While it is more likely he is lying, "no report" may also have been caused by him being role blocked. It is possible Infected jailed him night 2, as he was very focused on Weak the entire day 1.

Anyway, we should lynch between Shadow and Rune today. Clearly the mafia kill hasn't gone throught and that likely due to either a person saved or the kill being blocked. With the doctor dead it is doubtfull someone was saved, so when Shadow say he blocked Rune it is highly likely he blocked the kill. In my eyes it is about: Is Shadow lying about it or not. With Infected being mafia jailer, I had say it is very unlikely they got ANOTHER role blocker role so currently all the evidences are pointing at Rune being mafia at the moment.

G

Guest35486

at first i thought it's kind of odd that a sk (since a second vig seems unlikely) would kill only law sided players but ig with the lynches happening i can see why (basically what oog said eariler)

but also roob's claim seems rather sudden and out of nowhere

rune's suspicious yes but he's always kind of played like this as town in previous games so i feel like he's just naturally suspicious instead of actually suspicious (at the moment anyway)

my main two reasons of believing twg are:
1) inffy pushed very hard to kill him and wrote many long posts no one read
2) twg's last post before he was almost lynched that caused people to unvote and his results matching up

on the other hand if you look at roob's posts, they're mainly "hey i was doing this thing but now im here" or "vote x" or [irrelevant text] or [sudden information]

so rn im leaning towards roob being law aligned tho i think i did read him as cult in the beginning of the game or did i im very tired i haven't slept in two days okay bye

• Thank You

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ill respond to rest when im not on phone but im near 100% sure hip revealed his trait census on speech compulsion nearly instantly day 1 and how would hip have copied you having only 2 uses when he said he only had 2 uses day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.