The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Why and who and why?
«None of his actions have come across as particularly antitown, and my intuition says he is town»

I wish I knew, but the only one I’m particularly suspicious of is Rune, since when I voted him due to inactivity it was absolutely no interest in lynching him it seemed. However, when inf brought up comp for the same reason, people quickly joined for the lynch. Other than that I am not sure

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
«None of his actions have come across as particularly antitown, and my intuition says he is town»

I wish I knew, but the only one I’m particularly suspicious of is Rune, since when I voted him due to inactivity it was absolutely no interest in lynching him it seemed. However, when inf brought up comp for the same reason, people quickly joined for the lynch. Other than that I am not sure
you might be onto something there, although to be fair I kinda did a little speech about voting comp whereas you never really pointed out why you voted for him

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Since people are too scared of 'What if we're wrong!1!!!! no info btw I don't have evidence against Aqua!! =(' and then no decisions get ever made
yeah like I've seen plenty of day 0 lynches with 'no info' but this game suddenly a group of people are putting their foot down

and not only that but I don't understand where they're coming from when they're so sure he's town - like twg seemed to assume aqua would flip town a bit since he used that assumption as the basis for his argument of why we should no lynch instead, and dess is just like 'aqua is town'. Unu's intuition reason feels different though, I believe him??

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ah hip coming in with his special "i voted aqua so i can't be mafia" vote, noob i see through your schemes
Dont say things like that or he might unvote and then we're back to where we started.

Like why are people not jumping on this. Is it because you're a scared town or a Mafia who is pretending to be a sacred town? Most likely the only info we'll even have tomorrow is today's lynch. Do you really want to be in another no info day or would you rather get some info from this lynch?

• Disagree
Reactions: Omni

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
look i was doing some bio work. but fine id rather get a lynch out of this day for the info, although i do kinda think aqua is town but WHATEVER

unvote
vote aqua
I think this person is town, let's kill them and decrease the number of townies.

me too thanks.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Like the fact that notty and inf are clearly just manipulating the town because of the idea that a day 0 no lynch is the best idea and everyone is eating it up is hilarious.

I swear this happens every game :thonk:
"Everyone"

Do you even see the amount of trouble this lynch has comps lynch gained more traction. Like for example Unu is out here preaching about how Mafia controlls day 0 lynches then refuses to actively participate in a day 0 lynch because thats how town get a majority right

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
"Everyone"

Do you even see the amount of trouble this lynch has comps lynch gained more traction. Like for example Unu is out here preaching about how Mafia controlls day 0 lynches then refuses to actively participate in a day 0 lynch because thats how town get a majority right
Ok not everyone, just th epeople who are lynching me <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1 hour left, 3 votes

can people just vote him

even if he's town (which I don't think he is) at least we'll have a nice juicy bandwagon to analyze which will then make our chance at successful lynches for the rest of the game increase

but most likely he's just mafia so we get a head start and judging by the way the resistance feels he's probably a powerful role!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
if they flip town, would it really be worth it? would you know who we should 'blame' for the lynch? seeing as we have no info now, and the lynch might end up being rushed
We'll have no info tomorrow is this how you plan on playing every day since without concrete cop reports we'll never lynch if we do that which is not a way to win.

The only person I see being rational here is Dess the rest is just afk or making bad excuses

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We'll have no info tomorrow is this how you plan on playing every day since without concrete cop reports we'll never lynch if we do that which is not a way to win.

The only person I see being rational here is Dess the rest is just afk or making bad excuses
what do you mean about dess being rational?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
even if he's town (which I don't think he is) at least we'll have a nice juicy bandwagon to analyze which will then make our chance at successful lynches for the rest of the game increase
I mean YOU KNOW

you will die tomorrow inf if I flip inno

tbh I more hope notty dies as deep down I think you are just being stubborn and bad </3

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
So these are the people I know could be Mafia:
77thShad, Aqua, hipmeow, HKCaper, Infected_Alien8, Shadow_Hunter3

Any of these people might have known I was town and afk so therefore easy town lynch...so I'm fine with lynching aqua then

I'm going to bed - there's really no reason to go for aqua over anyone else at all but er I can just blame the person who votes after me on him dying if he's town right??? Or give myself praise if he's Mafia..thats how it works

LYNCH AQUA

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
even if I die at least I lynch a mafia ;)

or if not at least I gave them information and took a step forward to do something to win!
No you gain no information

in the chance you're also town

because nobody other than you and notty have put any real input in

there is no real reads on anybody else who has bandwagoned.

if you are town, you will have effectually lost town the game if we're both lynched.

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.