Republic - Completed

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
TOO BAD IM TOO EXCITED

Fog I ASSUME YOUR POISONED
so last night i thought 'if mafia are smart theyll poison fog since hes toxicologist and thus wont be able to self target to save himself next night so swapper gets to target some other people!' and BAM I WAS RIGHT FOR ONCE
i saw jivvi visit fog
but jivvi claimed citizen *gasp* how is that possible??
ILL TELL YOU HOW ITS POSSIBLE ITS BECAUSE JIVVI IS EVIL AND ONE OF MY READS THIS GAME WAS CORRECT

also ??? did mafia not kill someone last night too WAIT
Infected_alien8_ WHO DID YOU BLOCK AAAA THIS IS SO EXCITING
OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN WHO FALI SUBPOENAD (why fali didnt kill them idk)

wait no it couldnt have been the subpoena otherwise theyd still be able to carry out the 2 person kill (assuming gula was subpoenad) which means whoever inf targeted has to have been gula or one of the 2 mafia carrying out the kill (assuming gula was subpoenad/dead)

ahahahah Infected_alien8_ the least 2 trusted PRs have found mafia (maybe you i 100% did) what are the odds

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
This night turns out to be very interseting. Im guessing ender went for TWG. I agree with fali TWG was very susp.

However the (presumed) block, and the observer can be very interesting in finding mafia today. Id like to hear from fog though.

I further agree with oog. If anyone out there is going to CC a PR do it now, otherwise this day will prob end in the wrong person getting lynched.

Faliara

Reaction score
wait.

last night, endy said he wanted to kill oog.

it’s not an absolute that he did aim for oog (he mentioned that he and inf’s behaviour is entirely within their capacity if they were town, too) and twg was kinda suspicious to me before, so endy could aim for twg, or at least someone else entirely, but the target swapper might have done something, regardless.