Republic - Completed

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
But like I said in that post, if you were dead-set on her being mafia then I can understand why you'd want to kill her, but what I don't fully understand is where your certainty came from, because whilst her plan wasn't optimal, it was still possible
A bunch of smaller things, adding up, both before and after.

My main reason was always, Rev claiming is fucking stupid. Notty isn’t that stupid.

That’s it inffy, my giant genius.

I mean if it went the other way I would look like a complete retard by throwing the game, but it didn’t, and thank god for that.

• Agree
Reactions: myusername22

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Can we please just elect Infected and Danni into the council, so they can continue this never ending discussion there instead.
I’m about to end it.

Infected_alien8_
We are in the best possible situation we could have been in now with notty dead and being mafia.

I am happy to continue the rev hunt, but I would prefer if it was not on me.

Either way we got more important aspects to worry about the next few days, I hope I cleared a bit up for you, and everyone else who thought I was rev.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right well I'm advocating for democracy

If we go for Autocracy, the rev will shoot for our dictator, because if they're correct, a) they get their 2nd dictatorship fallen, and b) the only chance of town winning after that becomes relying on having both Autocracy kills (can't just rely on rev anymore), which means we'll be forced into going Autocracy again, and rev will again just shoot for our dictator until they win

Aka Autocracy is a death trap

I'm gonna elect 2 uncc town PR we have, 1 person I town-read, and 1 suspect that we should lynch tomorrow

I'm gonna elect our 3 uncc PR and 1 suspect who I want to lynch tomorrow

Elect: Ooglie101, Enderfive, Dess, Sploorky

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

If we go for Autocracy, the rev will shoot for our dictator, because if they're correct, a) they get their 2nd dictatorship fallen, and b) the only chance of town winning after that becomes relying on having both Autocracy kills (can't just rely on rev anymore), which means we'll be forced into going Autocracy again, and rev will again just shoot for our dictator until they win

I'm gonna elect 2 uncc town PR we have, 1 person I town-read, and 1 suspect that we should lynch tomorrow

I'm gonna elect our 3 uncc PR and 1 suspect who I want to lynch tomorrow

Elect: Ooglie101, Enderfive, Dess, Sploorky
Enderfive and Faliara are still on the council. You can only vote for two representatives.

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

and what happens to the kill economic concerns you were so vocal about previously

if anything, they are even more pronounced right now

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

I’m fine with democracy, but do we really think the rev would put us that close to maf winning the game?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and what happens to the kill economic concerns you were so vocal about previously

if anything, they are even more pronounced right now
I’m fine with democracy, but do we really think the rev would put us that close to maf winning the game?
Actually that's a good point, if Maf wins rev can't win

And yeah we still need the extra kill I guess

my brain is fried but yeah you're right, I think we should do autocracy actually

Unelect

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually that's a good point, if Maf wins rev can't win

And yeah we still need the extra kill I guess

my brain is fried but yeah you're right, I think we should do autocracy actually

Unelect
The only thing I’m worried about is mafia killing the dictator, other than that im fine with it, more reasons stated previously.

Scrable

Reaction score
I feel like he has been playing completly different from last game when he was town, he hasn't been contributing with anything useful and said this early last day
What last game? This is the first time I'm playing Mafia... well ofc there was the council madness one. But are you seriously trying to see patterns with just a pool of 2 samples?
Scrable, he is weird.
No u

I already explained my lack of activity here. Also two days to go for that test exam of mine and I still didn't really prepare for it.
Let's just say, I'm helping, silently.

• Love

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I legit don’t remember which of them are claimed, why do you think the other is scummy though?
I've scum-read Sploorky the entire game, he bandwagon'd onto me day 1 saying that I became more certain of autocracy after aqua suspected me, but I went back and proved him wrong on that

His defence was that it was his 'vibes' that I was doing that but I had literally said that autocracy was the only way to win before I was suspected, and had literally said that if someone came up with an alternative idea I'd go for it, after I'd been suspected

Vibes are usually based on some form of reality and so I think he made it up to suspect me

Previously in the game he also kept making weird suggestions like "let's do democracy first and then go autocracy if we need it", which, as far as I'm concerned, was just time-wasting for Mafia to take advantage of

I think there was another reason but I can't remember

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you can give me 13 reasons why. Then sure
We did a massclaim and only you didn't claim

• Agree

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well surely if everybody claimed you should know what role I am ;)

I will wait till Danni122112 posts the massclaim results and see if anybody is lying

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well surely if everybody claimed you should know what role I am ;)

I will wait till Danni122112 posts the massclaim results and see if anybody is lying
Actually Sploorky @UNU Jivvi did you claim?

As far as I remember:

TWG - Citizen
HK - Citizen
Danni - Citizen
LISTINGS - Citizen
Rune - Citizen
77thshad - Citizen

myuser - paranoid
Ender - assassin
Oog - watcher/observer

Fali - bulletproof
Dess - whistleblower