Republic - Completed

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Am happy to switch Inf for HK vote if people would feel more confident about that.

I don't think they've said anything remotely useful all game.
THE NOTTY DEFENSE WAS USEFUL
KEEPING NOTTY ALIVE MADE SENSE
I WONT LET THIS GO

but inf's notty defenses were more full of conviction and actual reason than hk's which reads to me as inf having to come up with good, sensible reasons as a townie whereas hk was just along for the ride trying to not get his mafia buddo lynched

but again literally EVERY SINGLE READ of mine has been wrong SO MAYBE INF IS THE MAFIA (although that would return back to my day 1 read) AND HK IS INNOCENT WHO KNOWS

Faliara (i know i already asked this but iirc you said they hinted to it but) did y'all make it like EXPLICITLY clear evening 1 that the dictator was gonna subpoena ltin (cos iirc you said that everyone said they were suspicious of ltin but)

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If the tox attempts to heal you, mafia will either track you to get to them, re-target the tox's night action, or just vote to kill you outright.

I can't see any way that results in any favour to town, if you can think of a way to be saved I'll go with auto, or are you planning to go dictator and kill someone? Which only leaves us 1/3 autos remaining.
i'm planning to poison/murder the shadiest mofo i can think of regardless of what system we're going with

only way for me not to do that is if i'm elected to a democratic council with some lunatic who refuses to sub

in this situation, i will vote to dissolve the council and that's exactly what will happen because the thus far unknown lunatic would do that as well, leading to a situation where no one can be subpoenad, which means a dictatorship

which is something i'm not opposed to, i guess, but i'd like to make it clear that the council is extremely likely to go into autocracy, because i don't believe i can afford to be in court another night

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i'm planning to poison/murder the shadiest mofo i can think of regardless of what system we're going with
i mean, if you rlly dont trust me (i dont think there is much to say that convince anyone hardset on it otherwise), you could always murder/poison me next night. (i realise if you confirm this it would make you vulnerable so this plan is rlly terrible but hey)

i would prefer that over putting me in the council. i'd rather have someone suspicious who hasnt rlly have anything to do with notty take that spot for lynch target.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well if you insist on tunnelvisioning me, go ahead, but dont expect me to contribute much in that case
this is literally the wrong answer if you're town

i mean, if you rlly dont trust me (i dont think there is much to say that convince anyone hardset on it otherwise), you could always murder/poison me next night. (i realise if you confirm this it would make you vulnerable so this plan is rlly terrible but hey)

i would prefer that over putting me in the council. i'd rather have someone suspicious who hasnt rlly have anything to do with notty take that spot for lynch target.
i want to lynch you, because then the bus driver won't put me on fali or some shit like that

Sploorky

Reaction score
Are you fine with killing off notty today?

If not, why do you think notty would have killed roob, and do you see why the real rev would have killed roob?

If you answer to this is to always give notty the benefit of every fucking doubt, you are either stupid, and deserve to lose, or mafia.

Tonight’s actions does not strengthens nottys claim, it weakens it.

If you still, for whatever reason do not want to kill notty, what is your proposed plan?
What are you talking about? Ive always been for lynching notty

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
which is something i'm not opposed to, i guess, but i'd like to make it clear that the council is extremely likely to go into autocracy, because i don't believe i can afford to be in court another night
You're right and thinking more autocracy is the best play.

Discuss in the council who you are going to kill and who the dictator should bring in to murder.

With Luxuria gone that's a clean kill for you. Leaving a 1/3 chance of Mafia guessing the correct dictator and if the dictator pulls the right name...

Potentially 2 mafia are then dead.

Best possible outcome for town - Since I'm not fully trusted, Oog is next best uncc'd?

Unelect
Elect: Dess, Ooglie101

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
HKCaper seems like a fair shot however I would prefer Scrable over him at this point. I feel like he has been playing completly different from last game when he was town, he hasn't been contributing with anything useful and said this early last day:
Told ya
But jesus, 4 people dead? None of them scum?
This went faster than expected.
I am also slightly suspicious of Comp this game, and his inactivity certaintly doesn't help.

Danni and TheWeak are both looking very town imo. However, Notty did say that the mafia role cop got him revolutionary last night, but I honestly have big doubts to this especially considering that the role cop would recieve this after the mafias could speak to eahcother, so how would Notty know.
Great, I implore everyone to dictatorkill you tonight then because my rolecop buddy last night has confirmed it's you.

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
also i remembered notty making a list of potential mafia a while ago and here it is
I mean if anyone thinks I’m mafia, please step up.

I understand that some of you think I could be rev, but I don’t see the point in having that conversation now either way. I got a good defense and got no issue having that discussion whenever you guys want, so no issues there. It just feels like a waste of time today, but mafia would want rev dead today, so it could be interesting to see who is going for me the hardest.

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
just saying, if people are hardset on thinking i am a dessenter, i dont feel i can do a lot to change their minds

also, if i come up with a plan, you prob wont trust me
so, what, you'll just let yourself be killed and lose the game?

if you're town, there's a credible argument to be made here that you're gamethrowing

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Danni and TheWeak are both looking very town imo. However, Notty did say that the mafia role cop got him revolutionary last night, but I honestly have big doubts to this especially considering that the role cop would recieve this after the mafias could speak to eahcother, so how would Notty know.
As I mentioned in the post above, I’m fine with having this discussion now, but I think it’s a waste of time.

First off, notty wants town dead. Second off, you are correct in what you said about they receiving their alignment after night chat. It’s about as likely as inffy having taken Ltins role.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I am currently downtown buying some clothes, will try and get all claims and dead people in a table once I get home.

I don’t trust listings, but that doesn’t really help as he might be throwing every mafia member and their mom under the bus trying to blend in.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also
theoretically the mafia rolecop went amongst the citizen claims to try and find the toxicologist (who everyone advised to claim citizen) but its sort of fairly lucky that the rolecop found out danni as revo amongst the claims which makes me think the pools of potential targets to visit was drastically shortened as several of the remaining mafia have claimed mafia so far which is pretty useful since i dont think every single citizen has claimed yet