Republic - Completed

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Take that Mafia!

Lets keep democracy and sack off Inf next. Inf really stuck their neck out trying to break up the council and save their now dead mafia buddy, don't believe their lies.

I was going to run for council, but Dess is the way smarter choice since I heard council members don't live too long.

Elect: Dess, Infected_alien8_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Take that Mafia!

Lets keep democracy and sack off Inf next. Inf really stuck their neck out trying to break up the council and save their now dead mafia buddy, don't believe their lies.

I was going to run for council, but Dess is the way smarter choice since I heard council members don't live too long.

I mean you are the next going down listings.

I am in my way to get some food, but when I am back home I will make a full board thing with all the claims we currently have.

We should then seriously look into suspicious people, before we start electing people right away.

We also need to decide if we should go autocracy or democracy.

The suspicious list is also needed so rev has some targets, unless you want them to shoot in the dark.

So hold of the votes for now, we are in no hurry.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I can see scenarios, where they could claim to save their own skin, if they are in there brunch if being lynched. They would then attempt to win by tricking town.

Other than that the only other time I could see claiming not being gamethrowing, is if you claim just to spity notty. That’s not gamethrowing, that’s fucking WORTH

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Heads up, iirc, dissolving the council would mean fali, ender and notty have to choose a dictator among themselves.
that's a horrible idea on so many levels

I was hoping to get you all to stop your subpoena shenanigans and actually give me more time to talk by stating a target that a) wasn't unCC'd and b) wasn't on my list of potential Mafia. But I guess you didn't see it and voted to subpoena anyways which is unfortunate.
we're hitting bullshit levels that shouldn't even be possible

As for lynching Notty, the main reason I'm hesitant to lynch her is the people tunnel visioning her so hard that they're disregarding our uncc'd prs opinions???
no idea is good only by virtue of a proven conformist supporting it

Not if it showed up 2 conformists. Also what do you think of my other two posts? The one about List and the one where we wait with lynching me to see if someone claims to be monitored
if you really were the rev, killing uncc'd townies is extremely detrimental to your position because it puts the town, and by extension, the rev, in an even weaker position

having yourself confirmed as the rev can not outweigh the harms at this point in the game for you

so if we dont want to lynch notty we can use dissolving the council as 'lynch'. If we decide beforehand who we want the dictator to kill/janitor we can kill a person.
you're maf

or maybe you're the rev lmao

Let's say hypothetically that I'm not actually the Revo. If you knew who the real Revo was would you go dictatorship and dictatorkill that person tonight? Or would you lynch them or would you keep them alive and use them for the town?
unless you actually know who the real revo is, this is a pointless train of thought

well well well

interesting stuff
ok yeah you're maf

oh good everyone finally got themselves together for once and killed notty without me actually having to bash it in your heads with another 50 pages of pointless back and forth

inf is probably maf tbh, i'd wager hk is too

i can believe danni being the revo and i'm happy to let him live for a bit so that he can at least attempt to get things back on track for both himself and the town

unless we decide to go with autocracy tonight, i will die of poison without achieving a single scum kill so there's that to consider

Faliara

Reaction score
Take that Mafia!

inf is definitely suspect (i still remember aqua declaring that he visited hunter, though it was said that he may have been bus-driven), but as his role (Subversive) is still uncounterclaimed, i'm slightly more hesitant to go for him

if we stay with democracy, i'd say we go for oog in his stead, or even hkcaper; though as i'd like for endy to be able to do something before his potential death, on top of only the town roleblocker for autocracy being left, i'm actually leaning more towards autocracy this time. if there's a better idea in the wings, though, please say so, because i can't believe the words coming out of my mouth right now after previously preferring to keep to democracy

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Let me share a depressing thought:

At start of day 2 Notty said the following,
If you lynch me tomorrow then still 7 Mafia remain and I wish you good luck losing to that.
Which now, knowing that notty was Mafia, in my eyes means that LTIN was not a dessenter. I pointed out a bit later that LTIN could have been mafia, and i'm not sure if notty picked up on that, but later she posted the following,
Why don't you name me 6-7 people who you think are Mafia right now before the evening starts
Then she did include the option of Ltin being mafia.

Lmk whaat you guys think, but im guessing LTIN was not a dessenter, which means we are still up against 6 dessenters.

FAIR the roleblocker is gone, but keep in mind that the doc/tracker/monitor and what not are already dead, the mafia roleblocker wasn't a too valuable kill for town.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Let me share a depressing thought:

At start of day 2 Notty said the following,

Which now, knowing that notty was Mafia, in my eyes means that LTIN was not a dessenter. I pointed out a bit later that LTIN could have been mafia, and i'm not sure if notty picked up on that, but later she posted the following,

Then she did include the option of Ltin being mafia.

Lmk whaat you guys think, but im guessing LTIN was not a dessenter, which means we are still up against 6 dessenters.

FAIR the roleblocker is gone, but keep in mind that the doc/tracker/monitor and what not are already dead, the mafia roleblocker wasn't a too valuable kill for town.
you're mafia and everything notty said was fake news

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
May I ask why?
In all cases, rev's name being known is suboptimal. Rev autowin with their third win condition (live to the final day) relies on leaving the town in perpetual MYLO/LYLO and lynching and/or killing a dissenter every day. This is a deadlock situation which can be broken only by the installation of a dictator to kill the rev (preferably on the third democracy, so rev's second win condition means that dictator cannot be killed), and in the case that rev is installed as dictator, they win with their first win condition (survive to the end of their first day as dictator). If rev's name is known, they will never be a candidate for installation as dictator, and will be killed by the dictator as soon as the dissenters have been eliminated.

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
I mean you are the next going down listings.

We also need to decide if we should go autocracy or democracy.

The suspicious list is also needed so rev has some targets, unless you want them to shoot in the dark.

So hold of the votes for now, we are in no hurry.
Crack on all you want, I know Inf needs to go next and am targetting the guaranteed Mafia first.

I'm not ignoring Nottys final words, so don't you go trying to sneak into the council.

i'd say we go for oog in his stead, or even hkcaper; though as i'd like for endy to be able to do something before his potential death, on top of only the town roleblocker for autocracy being left, i'm actually leaning more towards autocracy this time. if there's a better idea in the wings, though, please say so, because i can't believe the words coming out of my mouth right now after previously preferring to keep to democracy
Nothing makes me want to trust HK, they only committed to killing Notty after they'd admitted they were Mafia. I feel very uneasy with Oog, for someone apparently Town they were very defensive of a confirmed enemy (they were either revo/maf)

If you can think of a plan to save Ender which doesn't result in the Tox being tracked and killed, or just swapped targets please suggest it (or Mafia outright killing Ender, assuming somehow they let Danni live, which if maf really believe they are revo I find unlikely). Will worry about Danni if I'm still alive them next day.

Faliara

Reaction score
In all cases, rev's name being known is suboptimal. Rev autowin with their third win condition (live to the final day) relies on leaving the town in perpetual MYLO/LYLO and lynching and/or killing a dissenter every day. This is a deadlock situation which can be broken only by the installation of a dictator to kill the rev (preferably on the third democracy, so rev's second win condition means that dictator cannot be killed), and in the case that rev is installed as dictator, they win with their first win condition (survive to the end of their first day as dictator). If rev's name is known, they will never be a candidate for installation as dictator, and will be killed by the dictator as soon as the dissenters have been eliminated.
but what if the dissenters hasn't all been eliminated on the final autocracy and the rev kills the dictator so only they win

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not ignoring Nottys final words, so don't you go trying to sneak into the council.
There is no reaksjon to put a citizen in the council as long as we still got PRs, so I got no intention of doing that.

I think your targeting inf is suspicious, but we will talk more about that later.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
unless we decide to go with autocracy tonight, i will die of poison without achieving a single scum kill so there's that to consider
If the tox attempts to heal you, mafia will either track you to get to them, re-target the tox's night action, or just vote to kill you outright.

I can't see any way that results in any favour to town, if you can think of a way to be saved I'll go with auto, or are you planning to go dictator and kill someone? Which only leaves us 1/3 autos remaining.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I find it weird that the monitored have not claimed yet. Like really fucking weird. Assuming they just haven’t read it yet. Let’s go through it.

Notty was the mafia, so the other monitored would be someone showing as town.

That leaves us with a few situations.

Roob added one of the people that were killed, ie aqua etc. this is highly unlikely.

A townie that doesn’t want to claim that they are town? What??

Godfather. Roob by the grace of god hit The Godfather, who doesn’t want attention to themselves, which is still a weird move since it would kind of clear them.

Oh, roob could have hit the rev, but that’s pretty much same as godfather.

I just seriously do not understand why they wouldn’t claim it, unless they somehow missed a PM or something.

Thoughts?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(tbh i was actually gonna vote to lynch notty today it was very evident they were mafia now)
but yeah i agree that hk is mafia
INF IS STILL UNCC THO AND IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR THERE TO BE ANY SITUATION WHERE HE ACTUALLY ROLECOPPED LTIN
except notty was mafia + told evening chat members who the subpoena target would be
BUT STILL WHY DID THEY SWAP INF AND GULA (OR INF AND ME SINCE I VISITED HUNTER N1 AS WELL)

anyway to defend myself (despite being uncc but i am less trustworthy than inf!)
IT MADE SENSE TO KEEP THE REV CLAIM ALIVE
yeah thats it

choose to lose the game and lynch me since i signed an imaginary note saying i would quit mafia forever if notty was mafia so GOODBYE
(ill keep playing this game since im not a garbage person <3)

• Sad
Reactions: Jivvi

Faliara

Reaction score
(tbh i was actually gonna vote to lynch notty today it was very evident they were mafia now)
but yeah i agree that hk is mafia
INF IS STILL UNCC THO AND IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR THERE TO BE ANY SITUATION WHERE HE ACTUALLY ROLECOPPED LTIN
except notty was mafia + told evening chat members who the subpoena target would be
BUT STILL WHY DID THEY SWAP INF AND GULA (OR INF AND ME SINCE I VISITED HUNTER N1 AS WELL)

anyway to defend myself (despite being uncc but i am less trustworthy than inf!)
IT MADE SENSE TO KEEP THE REV CLAIM ALIVE
yeah thats it

choose to lose the game and lynch me since i signed an imaginary note saying i would quit mafia forever if notty was mafia so GOODBYE
(ill keep playing this game since im not a garbage person <3)
don't lie to us, man