Republic - Completed

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Not worried about his arguments their kind of irrelevant right now. I'm worried about what I quoted the first time. How is there is a situation that's bad for the town which benefits him? I'm having trouble reading the paragraph without reading it as a bad slip.
I was (in my eyes) very clearly joking to be the rev (or was I). You seem to be the only one who missed that.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
How was I meant to get Ltin's role, unless I was the Mafia role cop

If I was the Mafia role cop, why did Aqua get told I visited Hunter
We've been over this, it says the target visited hunter not you.

Although i t's a stretch ur not 100% proven in that regard so if people wish to believe you're guilty based on that they have the right to.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We've been over this, it says the target visited hunter not you.

Although i t's a stretch ur not 100% proven in that regard so if people wish to believe you're guilty based on that they have the right to.
If people want to waste time looking at me even though that relies on my magically guessing ltin's role even though I was the 3rd person to claim this game, then so be it

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If people want to waste time looking at me even though that relies on my magically guessing ltin's role even though I was the 3rd person to claim this game, then so be it
You're getting a bit antsy there buddy. Actually thinking about it maybe you're not proven. Stuff to consider if we don't immediately lose this game I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
By that logic, roob oog aqua inf and ender all aren't proven.
Crap you're right. Some of these we can't logically include given the circumstances under which they visited, but if inffy had lied about visiting rune and had actually visited ltin and ltin had been swapped with hunter then inffy still wouldn't have gotten the report.

Ender shouldn't be on this list, he was outed by you before the mass claim and had claimed to you while ltin was still alive.

Unless Inffy was swapped with someone else who had visited hunter and aqua's destination got messed up, inffy visited rune.

Did rune claim if anything had happened to him last night?

btw I forgot, who was poisoned?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Crap you're right. Some of these we can't logically include given the circumstances under which they visited, but if inffy had lied about visiting rune and had actually visited ltin and ltin had been swapped with hunter then inffy still wouldn't have gotten the report.

Ender shouldn't be on this list, he was outed by you before the mass claim and had claimed to you while ltin was still alive.

Unless Inffy was swapped with someone else who had visited hunter and aqua's destination got messed up, inffy visited rune.

Did rune claim if anything had happened to him last night?

btw I forgot, who was poisoned?
Rune claimed citizen

one one two is poisoned

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean tomorrow people will realize in just how bad of a position the town is and keep me alive sooooo you're really only hurting yourselves.
Not my problem, blame the others who are sheeping nonsensical arguments

Although I haven't read the latest between you and aqua so I can't say for sure but from where I left off it made no sense to lynch you

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean if Notty isn't the real rev and the real rev tries to kill Notty tonight then they're just screwing themselves over because we'll be forced to mislynch so as long as the rev isn't gamethrowing Notty should be alive tomorrow
Jokes on you I'm actually Mafia and put myself into the council so that the real Revo cannot kill me tonight XD

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Jokes on you I'm actually Mafia and put myself into the council so that the real Revo cannot kill me tonight XD
Oh yeah I forgot rev can't kill reps

But yeah if the real rev isn't you, MR/MRS REV PLEASE KILL A MAFIA LIKE DANNI since otherwise you're screwed thanks <3