Republic - Completed

Sploorky

Reaction score
Rune for being so okay with being subpoena'd. Reads godfather to me

HKCaper for being wishy-washy with votes. I trust people more when they stick to their guns about a topic

LISTINGS has a level of aggression that generally makes me trust people(see danni and aqua) but at the same time there is a heavy push from listings to lynch an uncc'd townie, which I don't think should be ignored

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Admittedly, yeah, to subpoena Endy just so he’d be safe from murder would make the point of his role moot, it was mostly a throwaway thought

Nah, this could be a good move if it blocks the mafia nightkill. Only thing is we'd first need to have a completely confirmed town council so the mafia don't know if we're going to do this, and then it'd be trying to figure out a bunch of wifom arguments as to whether we should do it because it's only worth it if the mafia actually try to kill ender. But if they suspect we would protect ender then they'll kill someone else, so it's not worthwhile, but if we suspect they won't attack ender because of that then we'd be wasting our protection making his role moot. Takes good reads to pull that off and at the end of the day it's a risky move, but in the end it's one of those things where it was a good move if it worked, but a bad move if it failed.

Kinda useless though unless we were going for a confirmed towny council and autocracy. (since we need to vote mafia into a democracy for tomorrow's lynch)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can you quote where her calculations show that [insert plan] probability wise had better chances than [insert plan]
I just did, she's showing autocracy with mass claim is better then democracy (no massclaim)

It's therefore irrelevant that autocracy without massclaim is better than autocracy with massclaim

Yes it is what? Also the calculations if I'm not mistaken that you linked aren't representative of the autocracy vs democracy debate, more the autocracy vs autocracy and massclaim which we never argued.
democracy = not massclaiming = pool of 26

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
tbh im not getting a strong sense of danni being mafia this game too just because hes playing differently but its not like outside the realms of possibility
I feel like I’m always playing like this, anything specific you wonder about?
Silly as it may sound, he just feels very upfront and honest. Like I read his post and I don't get any vibes that there may be some hidden motives, he just seems town.

Obviously I could be wrong but I would rather vote a lot of people over Danni
I don’t have much to say about anything now. My only current goal is killing notty, nothing hidden about that :D

I think notty is mafia.

For all of the people that think she isn’t, I just don’t understand it. It seems to be very few that truly believe she is rev, but rather they are afraid that on the off chance she is rev, that could fuck us over.

I get it, killing rev is not a good idea right now, but notty has not played trying to help town, she has just fucked us.

If we say it’s a 80/20 chance she is mafia rev, we would obviously want to lynch her, however I feel like too many people do not understand how extremely stupid it would be, and how thoroughly you got played, when she pops out as mafia in 4 days.

Not lynching Notty, if/when she is Mafia, will literally lose us the game.

Lynching rev, probably the same.

There is a higher chance she is mafia than rev, waaaay higher, that is why I want her dead.

I just see so many people being afraid of lynching notty. I wonder if you have not read the description of this game. It’s not solveable from towns side. You will have to take a few guesses based on how people play.

Killing notty for her being mafia isn’t a guess. It’s the most likely scenario.

So in short:
There is a much, much higher reason that notty is mafia than that she is rev.

We will be thoroughly fucked if she is mafia and we don’t kill her.

Please kill her.

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
  • Optimistic
Reactions: HKCaper

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I feel like I’m always playing like this, anything specific you wonder about?
i mean last game (as in the first version of this game) you didnt really understand what was going on (which is why you got lynched since it was similar to rick & morty mafia where u were mafia) but this time you have an understanding of the game
For all of the people that think she isn’t, I just don’t understand it. It seems to be very few that truly believe she is rev, but rather they are afraid that on the off chance she is rev, that could fuck us over.
i believe notty is rev, but i accept theres a chance they might be mafia but lynching the rev WILL fuck us over, not could - we literally lose the game (since if notty gets elected to the council tonight theyre intentionally gonna try to kill a townie so both town & rev lose the game out of spite)
I get it, killing rev is not a good idea right now, but notty has not played trying to help town, she has just fucked us.
it was in revs best interest to get us to this position so that we needed to keep them alive until the end to kill mafia

Lynching rev, probably the same.
except it wont
we have a chance to get 5-6 other mafia if you believe notty is mafia but keep them alive
lynching rev WILL definetely lose us the game, especially since notty will just spite make us lose if elected to council
There is a higher chance she is mafia than rev, waaaay higher, that is why I want her dead.
i mean it isnt but
I just see so many people being afraid of lynching notty. I wonder if you have not read the description of this game. It’s not solveable from towns side. You will have to take a few guesses based on how people play.
what does this mean
Killing notty for her being mafia isn’t a guess. It’s the most likely scenario.
except its not
So in short:
There is a much, much higher reason that notty is mafia than that she is rev.

We will be thoroughly fucked if she is mafia and we don’t kill her.

Please kill her.
except theres not
except we wont
no

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Gonna do this again since not many people claimed, many responded since but didn't which is pretty susp tbh.

CLAIM OR DIE
myusername22
Scrable
Ooglie101
Nottykitten
Dess
Enderfive
Unusual_Dood
One one two
Aqua
HKCaper
Infected_alien8_
Danni122112
Fog
Roobarb Pie
77thShad
Comp
Faliara
Runemen4
Sploorky
Jivvi
TheWeakGuy48_
LISTINGS09
I already claimed!!!
ok then why is that danni

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
i mean last game (as in the first version of this game) you didnt really understand what was going on (which is why you got lynched since it was similar to rick & morty mafia where u were mafia) but this time you have an understanding of the game
Yah, I didn’t understand much last game, I do now.

Rick and mort was my first game so didn’t understand much there either.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
YOU AND HUNTER WERE LIKE WAAA NOTTY'S PERCENTAGE WAS WRONG

NOBODY CARES

IF HER SCENARIO WAS LESS OF A CHANCE THAN SHE ANTICIPATED, THAT MEANT THE ALTERNATIVE WAS ALSO LESS OF A CHANCE

SHE EVEN DID THE MATH FOR IT
I feel like you're misinterpreting your own numbers. Your 0.08% chance was you calculating the likelyhood every single kill we make out of the pool of 13 citizens will be anti-town. Ofcourse the chance we get a Mafia every single time is neigh impossible. But if you want to argue with those numbers I can try that too with your situation of a pool of 26. I'm removing 2 people every night from the total for nightkills and 1 every day for an anti-town lynch. Chance of lynching an anti-town every single day with a pool of 26 suspects: 8/24 * 7/21 * 6/18 * 5/15 * 4/12 * 3/9* 2/6 * 1/3 = 0.00015241579%. By perspective my plan is 52488% more effective than yours if we're planning on getting an anti-town every single day. I've already pointed out how we lose if we make even 1 mislynch so in reality we would have to get an anti-town every single day meaning that 0.00015241579% chance is our chance of winning if we don't do something about our 1 lynch vs their 2-3 kills. I know you've already said you wanted to turn to dictatorship too but remember, as long as the dictator/assassin don't kill people we're still stuck with our 1 mere lynch while the Mafia twindle our numbers down significantly beyond repair. And without some form of massclaim the dictator and assassin would be shooting blind.

Yes, this is not showing autocracy massclaiming is probability wise better than democracy. She is just saying that if we HAVE to hit mafia every day, then it is better to lynch between 13 people rather than 26. Her calculations assumes that a) people will never claim when they are about to be lynched, they will simply accept the loss, b) autocracy with massclaiming and democracy has the same ammount of mislynches that can be made to win and that it is 0, c) PRs has no relevance whatsoever when it comes to figuring out who is mafia d) rev will always kill town, despite that no one has claimed, so how will they know and e) assassin doesn't exist in both scenarios (this would in fact be true only for autocracy since mafia kills him as fast as he claims). So yes, her calculations doesn't in any way prove that it is better

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
it was in revs best interest to get us to this position so that we needed to keep them alive until the end to kill mafia
I don’t see why rev would even have to drag suspiciousn to themselves, town can always be trusted to fuck itself over. If you want to fuck town, just kill townies in the night, there is literally no reason for you to step out from he shadows, unless you have to.

This is my main point, not trying to stay hidden as rev is so insanely stupid I just can’t fathom notty doing it.