Republic - Completed

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
She wanted to our our vigilante, ender, dead, and was bought that she was already a bit suspicious, and thought it wasn’t worth it to be even more suspicious by outing him.
If I were Mafia they'd already know though :thinking:

If Notty is mafia, she would tell them that Hunter is going to summon Ltin for a hearing, and the mafia rolecop could then check Ltin's role and claim it.
How could Inf be the mafia rolecop though when Aqua has this result on him. We know the Mafia killed Hunter because I killed Velz.

She still thinks she is gonna get killed off though.

She claims rev in a hope to not get lynched and create confusion.
I'm really not going to be killed or lynched watch me

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Of course if we are doing good, it would be even worse for rev, but if we keep fucking up, and with democracy being slow if we chose that next, we might be in a really bad spot. Rev would, if I understand their role correctly, want to be scum hunting.
My best position is to near a MYLO situation so that town won't be able to lynch me. I've gotten us closer to that with 4 kills and when theres 3 more kills tonight you'll see that you don't have time to lynch me

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
well I GUESS but they really shouldnt have poisoned anyone else in the council given that the revo wants to target potential dictators as well

but i guess caff is a concern but what are the odds!
I don’t understand that, you saying they probably didn’t poison one of the two other confirmedPRs, which they really want to kill, due to the 33% chance that rev might be choosing the same?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If Notty is mafia, she would tell them that Hunter is going to summon Ltin for a hearing, and the mafia rolecop could then check Ltin's role and claim it.
trusting aquas information

noone in this situation being swapped = inf cant be mafia rolecop who investigated ltin

rune and hunter being swapped = inf cant be mafia rolecop who investigated ltin

inf and [mafia murderer] being swapped = inf is very unlikely mafia rolecop

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I don’t understand that, you saying they probably didn’t poison one of the two other confirmedPRs, which they really want to kill, due to the 33% chance that rev might be choosing the same?
in my mind yes since mafia are still at threat to the investigative PRs which arent on council, but i guess it depends on your views

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Nottykitten

Mafia got hunter, I would say that is due to information gotten form the council, and the only possibility there is you.

I mean if I was mafia I would have chosen to kill hunter, because if I was in the council, and just electing based on who would be the best dictator, no 400 IQ mind games, I would have chosen hunter for dictator.

So while I can see how the mafia could have chosen hunter, they would have a higher chance of being right with inside information, aka it’s a higher chance they had an insider.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Perhaps we need to make a list of "high priority" threats for the town PRs to go through. I want the town to be able to communicate and function as a team but ender is right in saying it's dumb to reveal exact intents in this thread.

I have a couple of thoughts about stuff going on that I'll type out when I get home from work, till then I'm keeping up on things from my phone

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So while I can see how the mafia could have chosen hunter, they would have a higher chance of being right with inside information, aka it’s a higher chance they had an insider.
I mean I still believe inf and notty are both maf thus there's the insider link but... what?

this makes no sense

at all

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean I still believe inf and notty are both maf thus there's the insider link but... what?

this makes no sense

at all
I think it’s weird mafia got the right guy being dictator, without an insider.

It might not be so weird, as hunter that logical choice for dictator.

That is unless you want to avoid the obvious choice, and chose someone else.

Better?