Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

G

Guest35486

Here's my claim (it spoils the role but I suppose that doesn't really matter anymore): Dorris the Sysadmin: Town Victory, whoever kills me at night replaces me (I still die/get fired).

I have reasons to believe that Comp and Sploorky are the two remaining threats to town and one of them is the serial killer. Will elaborate.
when you say replaces you do you mean they become your role name and keep their abilities if any or? this claim seems rather off for me but i do want to hear what you have to say for comp and sploorky

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
My role:
I'm Bill
If I die, the player who I select's role gets revealed alongside mine

This is why I stated that I wasn't aware of if HK had blocked me. Someone who knows what roles are likely better than me - is it possible that both mine and jolt's role exist? They aren't the exact same but are similar.

So no, I'm not the SK
I'd like to know your full name besides just Bill, and also what every single one of your night actions was.

Also Matty would you mind sharing what your action every single night has been so far?

D

Deleted member 4601

when you say replaces you do you mean they become your role name and keep their abilities if any or? this claim seems rather off for me but i do want to hear what you have to say for comp and sploorky
They get my role ability, but I'm not actually sure if they get my full role name. Lemme check.

I don't actually have any extra information regarding Comp and Sploorky but they've been sufficiently suspicious in my eyes for me to be fairly confident that they're anti-town. To keep it short, Comp because of HK mentioning that he's blocked him even though there's evidence to suggest that people other than comp were "hacked", his views on HK, and what others said about him; Sploorky based on his night chats and also what other's have said on him.

Also I have little doubt on the one-mafia-per-floor theory which means either weak or me is mafia so by right I'm supposed to believe that weak is mafia but I've been town-reading him all the while so Imma just put this out there before he claims.

(I have to apologize for not being able to give a proper response today since SATs + Finals are tomorrow but I'll try my best to do this properly on Sunday)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Apologies, Bill the Accountant.

Also I don't have "night actions" - I can change who's role I want revealed at any time, not just during the night. After HK said he had blocked me, I updated who I wanted to reveal in case I had been blocked, but I was told that the block would only occur if I was killed.

I've only selected hipman and Arelic (last night) at this point, but as I say I have no useful information

Not sure what gives you the impression I'm anti town mind you:
Votecount

Ooglie101
- Matty (1/10)
Sploorky - hipman500 (1/10)
Dess - Jolterino, Unusual_Dood, Jivvi, Comp, Iggish, TheWeakGuy48_, Danni122112, Ooglie101, Nottykitten (x2) (10/10)
Iggish - Ender (1/10)
Also mulb:
Speaking of that I should probably clarify that I've had the role from the start and didn't steal it from someone else.
You do realise this doesn't make any sense right? You wouldn't have been able to steal the role from someone if you didn't have it to begin with

Reactions: Nottykitten

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Shits sake, guess I'll claim then

I am Roy the IT consultant. Each night I can unplug someones computer, aka I am the towns roleblocker. Also about the players being blocked and receiving a message for this, I had no idea thay actually would happen.

Night 1 I decided it was best to not block anyone, as there is a far bigger chance of me blocking a town PR than the faction kill.

Night 2 I decided to block Dess. I believe someone will mention that Dess never said anything about it, well, after I said I was IT, dess started to become suspicious of me(maybe thinking that I might have blocked him).

The following day I also light-cc'ed HKC's town roleblocker claim as I knew he was lying, as I was the town roleblocker.

Night 3 I roleblocked Iggish. Well the reason why is because I light susp'd him(that's a new one), and because I figured that he wasn't a PR, which means that I didn't run the chance of blocking a PR.

Night 4 I blocked Sploorky, I remember him saying that he said he was a rolecop(and not a name cop) which is usually a mafia-aligned role. So I figured that Sploorly wasn't really a PR so it didn't hurt to block him(sorry - not sorry).

I also think Mulb and Rune is scum. Rune is lurking and seems scummy, I honestly could believe he could be the one responsible for the mafia kill tonight. If there's 1 mafia on each floor, then Mulb is mafia, as I'm 99% sure that hip is town/3rdparty, and ender flipped town. On the accounting floor we have 4 people, and we should start lynching/killing someone from accounting because now there are 4 people there, and the 4 most inactive so the endgame will end up being much harder and longer. Rune is on the accounting floor, so that certainly possibilities that he could be mafia.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also is it standard that the Godfather does the nightkills? In that case I have a very good theory
Yeah it is. I also have a very good theory so stay tuned. Does yours involve busses since mine does

Meanwhile I'm gonna say I completely disagree with your blocking of Iggish and Sploor. Iggish had to send a message every night to prove he didn't execute the nightkill so blocking him was pointless since he would not of been carrying out the nightkill anyways if he were Mafia. Sploor can also prove he executed his action tonight by giving the name of someone we didn't know yet so he wasn't going to execute the nightkill tonight.

Pretty much two wasted blocks in my opinion.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Pretty much two wasted blocks in my opinion.
Also Hip claimed he was blocked n2 and according to a theory I'm typing out you should be dead if you actually blocked Dess n2 + the fact that Inf was fired n2 (thus by Mafia) and not killed proves you didn't actually block Dess. So yeah somehow your block was redirected towards Hip

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Meanwhile I'm gonna say I completely disagree with your blocking of Iggish and Sploor. Iggish had to send a message every night to prove he didn't execute the nightkill so blocking him was pointless since he would not of been carrying out the nightkill anyways if he were Mafia. Sploor can also prove he executed his action tonight by giving the name of someone we didn't know yet so he wasn't going to execute the nightkill tonight.
I'm kinda unsure if mafia are only allowed to visit 2 players during the night? I mean I've never played on the mafia team before so how the fuck would I know

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also Hip claimed he was blocked n2 and according to a theory I'm typing out you should be dead if you actually blocked Dess n2 + the fact that Inf was fired n2 (thus by Mafia) and not killed proves you didn't actually block Dess. So yeah somehow your block was redirected towards Hip
I mean to be fair, there is a diffrence between the message Iggish received and the one hip received, Iggish' computer was turned off, while hip's blew up. Also Dess started to susp me after I said I was IT, and I presume that he received a message saying that he needed IT or something similiar. Also, why would the mafia change dess with hip? Ideally they would change with someone who is actually mafia, like HKC or 77.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ok so time to share my floor killer theory. As we know there is some sort of serial killer present. Mafia fires people but the floor killer kills people and covers up their role so we don't know it when they die.

So this supposed floor killer chooses a floor every single night. Every person who visits this floor will die. If you think thats OP then you're right but Aqua made this setup remember. There is evidence for this in the cleaning messages every night and also in how Jivvi, Hip and Iggish died.

I made a nice little table that shows the supposed floor killer actions, it shows that the night after the floor killer chose a floor that floor will be cleaned, and also that the same night the floor killer chooses a floor everyone who visits that floor dies.

Both Hip and Iggish died in the board room because they were visiting the board room the same night the floor killer chose the board room. We can also expect a message about the board room being cleaned next night. We also know that Jivvi was found dead in the basement, and tonight we got a message about the basement being cleaned which proves that the cleaning messages happen the night after.

This theory is further supported by the fact that nobody claimed so far visited the basement n1 or the board room n2, except for Weak who blocked Dess but then we have Hip claiming he was blocked n2 and we know the Mafia did a kill that night so that kind of proves there is some sort of redirecting going on.

Anyways our focus should be on lynching this floor killer today because technically they could kill all our PR's in one night if they all visit the same floor.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Here's all actions performed by people (that I could find) and which floor they visited.

[xtable=623x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=145x@}
Player and role{/td}

{td=126x@}
Night 1{/td}

{td=129x@}
Night 2{/td}

{td=122x@}
Night 3{/td}

{td=102x@}
Night 4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
Infected_alien8_ - doctor{/td}

{td=126x26}
(maybe same as mafia/SK?){/td}

{td=129x26}
?{/td}

{td=122x26}
-{/td}

{td=102x26}
-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
Iggish – messenger{/td}

{td=126x26}
Jolterino
(second floor)
{/td}

{td=129x26}
Arelic
(ground floor)
{/td}

{td=122x26}
Jivvi
(second floor)
{/td}

{td=102x26}
?
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
Danni122112 - interrogator{/td}

{td=126x26}
Nottykitten
(top floor)
{/td}

{td=129x26}
Arelic
(ground floor)
{/td}

{td=122x26}
Ender
(basement)
{/td}

{td=102x26}
Nottykitten
(top floor)
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
Unusual_dood – body guard{/td}

{td=126x26}
None
{/td}

{td=129x26}
Sploorky
(ground floor)
{/td}

{td=122x26}
Ooglie101
(third floor)
{/td}

{td=102x26}
Ooglie101
(third floor)
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
TheWeakGuy48 - Town blocker{/td}

{td=126x26}
None{/td}

{td=129x26}
Dess
(top floor)
{/td}

{td=122x26}
Iggish
(second floor)
{/td}

{td=102x26}
Sploorky
(ground floor)
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=rowspan:2|145x39}
Ooglie101 – alignment cop{/td}

{td=126x26}
HKCaper
(third floor)
{/td}

{td=129x26}
Jolterino
(second floor)
{/td}

{td=122x26}
Unusual_dood
(ground floor)
{/td}

{td=102x26}
?{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x13}
{td=126x13}
mafia{/td}

{td=129x13}
town{/td}

{td=122x13}
town{/td}

{td=102x13}
?{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=rowspan:2|145x66}
Arelic – role cop
{/td}

{td=126x26}
Ooglie101
(third floor)
{/td}

{td=129x26}
Enderfive
(basement)
{/td}

{td=122x26}
Matty
(first floor)
{/td}

{td=102x26}
hipman500
(?)
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x40}
{td=126x40}
? (cop){/td}

{td=129x40}
Moss the system manager{/td}

{td=122x40}
Barry the adventure capitalist{/td}

{td=102x40}
Josh the intern{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
Sploorky - (mafia) role cop
{/td}

{td=126x26}
Arelic
(ground floor)
{/td}

{td=129x26}
Unusual_dood
(ground floor)
{/td}

{td=122x26}
Matty
(first floor)
{/td}

{td=102x26}
hipman500 {/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x40}
{td=126x40}
Stacey the receptionist{/td}

{td=129x40}
Mike the security guard{/td}

{td=122x40}

{td=102x40}
(blocked){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
HKCaper – mafia blocker{/td}

{td=126x26}
?{/td}

{td=129x26}
?{/td}

{td=122x26}
-{/td}

{td=102x26}
-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x40}
{td=145x40}
77thShad – silencer{/td}

{td=126x40}
Infected_alien8_
(third floor)
{/td}

{td=129x40}
None?{/td}

{td=122x40}
Nottykitten
(top floor)
{/td}

{td=102x40}
-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x106}
{td=145x106}
Mafia / (SK?) / (vig?){/td}

{td=126x106}
?{/td}

{td=129x106}
Infected_alien8_
(third floor)
{/td}

{td=122x106}
Jivvi
(second floor)
{/td}

{td=102x106}
Hipman
(?)

Enderfive
(basement)

Iggish
(second floor)
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Here's all actions performed by people (that I could find) and which floor they visited.

[xtable=skin1|623x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=145x@}
Player and role{/td}
{td=126x@}
Night 1{/td}
{td=129x@}
Night 2{/td}
{td=122x@}
Night 3{/td}
{td=102x@}
Night 4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
Infected_alien8_ - doctor{/td}
{td=126x26}
(maybe same as mafia/SK?){/td}
{td=129x26}
?{/td}
{td=122x26}
-{/td}
{td=102x26}
-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
Iggish – messenger{/td}
{td=126x26}
Jolterino
(second floor)
{/td}
{td=129x26}
Arelic
(ground floor)
{/td}
{td=122x26}
Jivvi
(second floor)
{/td}
{td=102x26}
?{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
Danni122112 - interrogator{/td}
{td=126x26}
Nottykitten
(top floor)
{/td}
{td=129x26}
Arelic
(ground floor)
{/td}
{td=122x26}
Ender
(basement)
{/td}
{td=102x26}
Nottykitten
(top floor)
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
Unusual_dood – body guard{/td}
{td=126x26}
None{/td}

{td=129x26}
Sploorky
(ground floor)
{/td}
{td=122x26}
Ooglie101
(third floor)
{/td}
{td=102x26}
Ooglie101
(third floor)
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
TheWeakGuy48 - Town blocker{/td}
{td=126x26}
None{/td}
{td=129x26}
Dess
(top floor)
{/td}
{td=122x26}
Iggish
(second floor)
{/td}
{td=102x26}
Sploorky
(ground floor)
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=rowspan:2|145x39}
Ooglie101 – alignment cop{/td}
{td=126x26}
HKCaper
(third floor)
{/td}
{td=129x26}
Jolterino
(second floor)
{/td}
{td=122x26}
Unusual_dood
(ground floor)
{/td}
{td=102x26}
?{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x13}
{td=126x13}
mafia{/td}
{td=129x13}
town{/td}
{td=122x13}
town{/td}
{td=102x13}
?{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
Arelic – role cop{/td}

{td=126x26}
Ooglie101
(third floor)
{/td}
{td=129x26}
Enderfive
(basement)
{/td}
{td=122x26}
Matty
(first floor)
{/td}
{td=102x26}
hipman500
(?)
{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x40}
{td=126x40}
? (cop){/td}
{td=129x40}
Moss the system manager{/td}
{td=122x40}
{td=102x40}
Josh the intern{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
Sploorky - (mafia) role cop{/td}

{td=126x26}
Arelic
(ground floor)
{/td}
{td=129x26}
Unusual_dood
(ground floor)
{/td}
{td=122x26}
Matty
(first floor)
{/td}
{td=102x26}
hipman500 {/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x40}
{td=126x40}
Stacey the receptionist{/td}
{td=129x40}
Mike the security guard{/td}
{td=122x40}
{td=102x40}
(blocked){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x26}
{td=145x26}
HKCaper – mafia blocker{/td}
{td=126x26}
?{/td}
{td=129x26}
?{/td}
{td=122x26}
-{/td}
{td=102x26}
-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x40}
{td=145x40}
77thShad – silencer{/td}
{td=126x40}
Infected_alien8_
(third floor)
{/td}
{td=129x40}
None?{/td}
{td=122x40}
Nottykitten
(top floor)
{/td}

{td=102x40}
-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x106}
{td=145x106}
Mafia / (SK?) / (vig?){/td}
{td=126x106}
?{/td}
{td=129x106}
Infected_alien8_
(third floor)
{/td}

{td=122x106}
Jivvi
(second floor)
{/td}

{td=102x106}
Hipman
(?)

Enderfive
(basement)

Iggish
(second floor)
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Keep in mind Danni's action is a day action and not a night action.

• Informative
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways I'm also going to share Enders action results which I got from Danni in my night chat which Danni got from Ender in his daychat yesterday. I'd also like to say good job to Danni for choosing Ender yesterday or we wouldn't of gotten this info.

Ender visited Sploor night 1. Sploor visited the ground floor(reception) n1.
Ender visited Weak night 2. Weak visited no floor n1 and the board room n2. (this supports his claim of roleblocker which is why Weak is proven to me)
Ender visited Comp night 3. Comp visited no floors any night, so including n3. (this supports comp's claim of not having any direct action, he works as an oracle role which reveals someone upon death and since they can choose who that is whenever it's not an action)

We also know that the stock messages have to do with Matty's role so he most likely isn't the floor killer either. But keep in mind the stocks went up when Jivvi died and they appearently are climbing higher when 2 people died tonight so it *could* be linked but unlikely Matty would have made up his claim when being the floorkiller.

From everything we know the following people still have a chance of being the floor killer: Danni, Oog, Jolt, Purple, Rune, Unu, Mul.

If we assume Oog isn't the floorkiller since you know hes our unCC'd cop then that list reduces to: Danni, Purple, Rune, Mul. Of these 4 Danni is pretty unlikely but I'm including him since maybe he has both a day + night action. I trust him however so really what I want to do is lynch between Purple, Rune and Mul.

Also pretty sure there is atleast 1 Mafia between Purple, Rune and Mul aswell.

• Informative
D

Deleted member 4601

You do realise this doesn't make any sense right? You wouldn't have been able to steal the role from someone if you didn't have it to begin with
As in I didn't take this role from someone else by killing them.

Also now I'm less inclined to think you're anti-town because I'm an indecisive person

• Confusing
Reactions: Comp

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm Glen the Financer

Ability: Twice per game, I am able to pay for an extra, secret vote during day lynching.

-------------------------

(Also, literally not going on mafia for yesterday isn't me being 'super' inactive), but anyways I want to discuss something. I had mentioned an email that I received, which was mentioned with the night chat log yesterday:

To: Me
Subject of email: Decreasing Sales of Socktopia

TheWeakGuy_48 is the reason for decreasing sales of Socktopia
Who sent the email and is this email reliable as evidence against Weak?

Also, about what you said Weak:
I want Comp, Mulb, Purple and Rune to claim before I do, mostly because they have barely said anything, and it's hard to get a read on them when they're lurking
I mean, I am partially lurking because there's no reason to constantly post like Inf but this is a crappy excuse to extend the amount of time you have to claim (but thanks for claiming anyways).
I also think Mulb and Rune is scum. Rune is lurking and seems scummy, I honestly could believe he could be the one responsible for the mafia kill tonight. If there's 1 mafia on each floor, then Mulb is mafia, as I'm 99% sure that hip is town/3rdparty, and ender flipped town. On the accounting floor we have 4 people, and we should start lynching/killing someone from accounting because now there are 4 people there, and the 4 most inactive so the endgame will end up being much harder and longer. Rune is on the accounting floor, so that certainly possibilities that he could be mafia.
OK, so you're ignoring the fact that I posted my night chat logs; discussed reasons for lynching and tried to get Matty cleared up about what he posted (if it was a joke or not). I could have easily let someone else post it or completely ignore it. In fact, I've been the only one prodding people to clear up their roles on my floor.

tl;dr your reasons to lynch me are: "I'm lurking/look scummy and that I'm on the first floor."

There probably is someone on my floor who is mafia but there's not a lot to talk about because of the inactivity. Personally, I'm less likely to trust Matty; it seems he's trying too much with trying to prove his ability about betting stuff etc but there isn't a lot of weight to this argument. For example, there's nothing we can prove that his bets are in fact there. I think he's the autocrat/maf but not sure. Anyways, I'll post this for now and extend it based on what people reply with.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
in an ideal world i'd wait for purple to claim but

last night i visited mulb
got third party

other reasons for not trusting mulb:
a) her role doesnt make sense (literally mafia #1 could kill mulb, become sysadmin, mafia #2 kills new sysadmin, becomes sysadmin, etc, etc resulting in all mafia being able to become town for a vote happy ending given that autocrat is dead OR a mafia could accidentally kill mulb, become town, mulbs role will flip on death and so this newly-town mafia can out their entire mafia team)

b) all basement members so far have had IT crowd names (twg - roy, ender - moss) if you remember me asking mulb for the first letter of her name yesterday, i was looking for a J or an R (jen/richmond who also work in basement) but i was ok with the D since theres 2 other chars in show with D as first letter (douglas and denholm) but there aint no dorris so yeah

i would like to wait for purples claim before ending day with a mulb lynch (assuming mulb is floor killer or autocrat) but yeah

Reactions: Nottykitten