Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
My role is negatively affected by claiming so I'd rather not do that unless you guys really want it.

I'm the only person in my room who's alive now, three kills in one night is spooky.
We're putting all cards on the table for us to work with so its best you claim + give your list of actions nobody should be excluded from claiming today

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
My role is negatively affected by claiming so I'd rather not do that unless you guys really want it.

I'm the only person in my room who's alive now, three kills in one night is spooky.
this is a mass claim
everyone claims
you too TheWeakGuy48_
if you use this argument then literally everyone is entitled to use this argument (i mean jolt has more of a reason since hes inno from me but idk if autocrat shows as town or not)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
for the record, I think it’s really annoying to have three dead people we don’t know the role of, when there is an autocrat in the game.

I hope that these will be revealed when whoever killed them is dead ._.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Person{/td}
{td=@x15}Role name{/td}
{td=@x15}Power{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Matty{/td}
{td=@x15}Barry the adventure capitalist{/td}
{td=@x15}Some magical buying nonsense mechanic which Aqua literally produced after sitting on the toilet for an hour.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Thanks for that^ <3

GUYS, JUST A SIDE NOTE, BUT I MADE MY FIRST 10,000 DOLLARS YESTERDAY, ON MY WAY TO MAYBE DOING THE MATH THINGS

Also, I know i'm trying to be neutral, but Comp wanted people to claim in night chat last night but never claimed himself, I'd like to know what his role is.

/shrug_emote

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Sorry been pretty busy these past few days - I did want to have some discussion in our night chat about roles to get some info for today, because it seems like every other floor has done something other than post memes. But then I didn't have time to write a good reply, so that was that.
TheWeakGuy48_ not sure why you'd wait for others to claim in a mass claim, just say your role

Anyway, mass claims are great so lets hope everyone else does it

My role:
I'm Bill
If I die, the player who I select's role gets revealed alongside mine

This is why I stated that I wasn't aware of if HK had blocked me. Someone who knows what roles are likely better than me - is it possible that both mine and jolt's role exist? They aren't the exact same but are similar.

So no, I'm not the SK

D

Deleted member 4601

Here's my claim (it spoils the role but I suppose that doesn't really matter anymore): Dorris the Sysadmin: Town Victory, whoever kills me at night replaces me (I still die/get fired).

I have reasons to believe that Comp and Sploorky are the two remaining threats to town and one of them is the serial killer. Will elaborate.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Here's my claim (it spoils the role but I suppose that doesn't really matter anymore): Dorris the Sysadmin: Town Victory, whoever kills me at night replaces me (I still die/get fired).

I have reasons to believe that Comp and Sploorky are the two remaining threats to town and one of them is the serial killer. Will elaborate.
I mean feel free to kill me and I'll reveal sploorky if you want :shrug:

D

Deleted member 4601

as in becomes your role? or just like a vanilla town
They lose their original role and become the sysadmin, I think, which means that if mafia wants to kill me it'd be through something other than a night kill.

Speaking of that I should probably clarify that I've had the role from the start and didn't steal it from someone else.

• Thinking
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry been pretty busy these past few days - I did want to have some discussion in our night chat about roles to get some info for today, because it seems like every other floor has done something other than post memes. But then I didn't have time to write a good reply, so that was that.
TheWeakGuy48_ not sure why you'd wait for others to claim in a mass claim, just say your role

Anyway, mass claims are great so lets hope everyone else does it

My role:
I'm Bill
If I die, the player who I select's role gets revealed alongside mine

This is why I stated that I wasn't aware of if HK had blocked me. Someone who knows what roles are likely better than me - is it possible that both mine and jolt's role exist? They aren't the exact same but are similar.

So no, I'm not the SK
Full name, other than bill?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten