Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

HKCaper - Nottykitten(x2), Ooglie101 (3/11)
Ooglie101 - Sploorky (1/11)
Sploorky - Jivvi, Unusual_Dood (2/11)
Nottykitten - Danni122112, hipman500 (2/11)
Dess - Jolterino (1/11)
No-fire - Matty (1/10)

With 20 players alive it takes 11 to fire and 10 to no-fire.

Deadline: 25/04 5:00pm GMT

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
do you have a good reason to believe him (don't have to give me the reason just curious)
His claim is so bad for him (giving us reason to lynch him), and its so out of the blue and somewhat broken that only aqua could have made it.

I just dont understand why he would make that his cover, and I doubt he could come up with it.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Sploorky

Reaction score
Gotten more suspicious of Sploorky during the game. Nothing too serious, but seing as people are already starting to talk about who will should, I think I should just put my vote on Sploork as I find him more suspicious than any other atm.

unvote

Vote sploorky
What did I do to make me appear suspicious to you? What makes me more suspicious than others?

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA GET KILLED IN NIGHT FOR SOME REASON (i honestly feel like inf today :thinking:) SO TIME TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP

remember when inf said i was sort of sucking up to hk in floor chat
THATS BECAUSE I WAS
i was like 93% convinced he was mafia from the stuff he said in there and then that sparked my interest in this post

i really dont know what to say (im in a situation like notty's obsession with unu's list here in the bastard game) BUT I AM ALMOST CERTAIN ALL THE PEOPLE TAGGED IN THIS POST AND PROBABLY UHT HIMSELF ARE MAFIA

HK WAS LITERALLY THE MOST MAFIA PERSON IN THAT NIGHT CHAT
DANNI AND NOTTY'S ARGUMENT GAVE OFF SUCH A FAKE VIBE TO ME, LIKE WAS NOTTY REALLY USING THAT LOGIC AGAINST DANNI IT DIDN'T SEEM VERY SMART AND DANNI'S RESPONSES SEEMED SO TIMID AND WEIRD
INF BROUGHT UP JOLT BEING SUSPICIOUS IN THE NIGHT CHAT ABOUT HIM BEING SILENCED
HK DEFENDED UHT TALKING ABOUT HR STUFF IN MAIN THREAD IN THE NIGHT CHAT
I CAN'T SAY MUCH ON THE ARELIC FRONT

like honestly ITS LIKE IM BEING TORN APART INSIDE FROM NOT SAYING THIS
its just so WEIRD IDK

this is why it was so ANNOYING seeing sploorky and hk argue about the whole floor reveal thing since i'm pretty convinced hk is mafia but sploorky was s o suspicious arguing for literally no reason BUT HE'S NOT ON THE LIST SO I CAN'T THINK HE'S MAFIA TOO (and this seems like too obvious a bus if they were mafia arguing) WHICH IS WHY I THINK SPLOORKY IS AN EVIL THIRD PARTY THAT NEEDS FLOOR INFO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
the "broads in hr" was a reference to aqua as they refuse to call me Matty and keep typing uht... all over the place, I can't stand that name, please...

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Additional Information on 1st floor, we are accounting, comp is the final player on the floor, the only thing we have discussed in chat are office/business memes.

Also because fuck you

unvote
vote Ooglie101

• Love
Reactions: Mooglie
G

Guest35486

i feel like i trust sploorky because his play style is direct. while some people called him scummy because of that i feel like mafia would hold back on focusing on people to avoid suspicion. but then again i’ve never played a game with him so idk. just vibes

i probably missed out on some things to reply to, i’ll skim the thread again tomorrow or just lmk if i should give my opinion on something

• Agree
Reactions: Deleted member 4601
G

Guest35486

i really dont know what to say (im in a situation like notty's obsession with unu's list here in the bastard game) BUT I AM ALMOST CERTAIN ALL THE PEOPLE TAGGED IN THIS POST AND PROBABLY UHT HIMSELF ARE MAFIA

I CAN'T SAY MUCH ON THE ARELIC FRONT
also we all know this is because im super popular and well liked so im invited to everything :D

• Haha
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Matty and HKCaper

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from these people - I don't think have really said *anything*:
Runemen4 77thShad purplepixies

I don't think we should assume anything about the number of Mafia on certain floors - I assume it'd be fairly random. That said, I do think its likely that there's at least 1/2 mafia in the board room if the players here have in general more power.

I do find it concerning that Danni being in the board room finds notty suspicious, and that notty hasn't even addressed it at all, despite replying to this thread since. I would have thought that if notty was town, it'd be better to defend herself rather than totally ignore what danni has been saying. Danni122112 can you sum up why you find notty suspicious in one post please.

On the whole HK/Oog thing - honestly I don't even know what to make of it. In my mind it wouldn't make sense for HK to just talk about inf's death openly being Mafia - Oog could check everything which was said. I do fear slightly its a situation we have two town just at each other's throats. That said, I wouldn't mind firing one of them, but I want to hear from the people I've tagged first

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from these people - I don't think have really said *anything*:
Runemen4 77thShad purplepixies

I don't think we should assume anything about the number of Mafia on certain floors - I assume it'd be fairly random. That said, I do think its likely that there's at least 1/2 mafia in the board room if the players here have in general more power.

I do find it concerning that Danni being in the board room finds notty suspicious, and that notty hasn't even addressed it at all, despite replying to this thread since. I would have thought that if notty was town, it'd be better to defend herself rather than totally ignore what danni has been saying. Danni122112 can you sum up why you find notty suspicious in one post please.

On the whole HK/Oog thing - honestly I don't even know what to make of it. In my mind it wouldn't make sense for HK to just talk about inf's death openly being Mafia - Oog could check everything which was said. I do fear slightly its a situation we have two town just at each other's throats. That said, I wouldn't mind firing one of them, but I want to hear from the people I've tagged first
Right, I will make a light edition, not the all cards on the table, since if I do that it will probably be either me or notty that’s going out, and I’d rather not die d2.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well first I have a doublevote so I feel kinda proven and anyone voting me today is probably crazy. His suspicion mostly stems from why I went after him today about the Inf firing thing and though it may just be a coincidence it's also just weird he would even do that. Theres also some behind the scenes stuff about why I went after him that I can't tell you without claiming his role. But generally his problem is that he doesn't understand why I suddenly went after him and that alright because I can't explain it in the open so I'll explain it in more detail in our nigth chat to him.