Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
The second scenario is where that isn't the case, which means there are floors without Mafia and some with multiple. I don't see a reason to put 3 Mafia in a floor room so I'm assuming the max number of Mafia per floor is 2. If you think thats an unfair assumption do say so. If there is one floor with no Mafia in it that makes it a 1/6 chance both Hk and Oog are town and they are the floor without Mafia and a 5/6 chance that one of Oog/Hk is Mafia. If there are two floors without Mafia then that leaves it a 2/6 chance they're both town and a 4/6 chance one of them is Mafia. With 3 floors having no Mafia that means there is a 3/6 chance they're not Mafia and a 3/6 chance they're both Mafia but I find 3 floors having no Mafia to be unlikely at best.
In case it was random, then surely the chance for HKCaper and Ooglie to be mafia is the equal to you being mafia?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Do you think Aqua intentionally distributed the mafias over all the floors or do you think it is random?
Considering he designed the roles and rolenames to fit on each floor yes he designed and distributed them.
In case it was random, then surely the chance for HKCaper and Ooglie to be mafia is the equal to you being mafia?
Technically no since if it were truely random(which it isn't) and if there is 1 Mafia on each floor you would have a 1/3 chance to get a Mafia chance by lynching me (since 3 people on my floor) and a 1/2 chance by lynching one of Hk/Oog since theres only two of them and Inf was town.

Iggish

Reaction score
What do you mean? Maybe some of the bolded statements might seem a bit off since its a paraphrase, but overal ooglie prtty much got it. So if anyone has a question about anything that was said i can look back and provide some clarification.
The fact that Inf was heaping suspicion on you, especially with the wiggly / straight line strategy. Also that Oog said you were getting salty and cranky when Inffy persisted on you, which seems a bit odd.

Could you clarify you getting salty?

• Haha
Reactions: Rune

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Technically no since if it were truely random(which it isn't) and if there is 1 Mafia on each floor you would have a 1/3 chance to get a Mafia chance by lynching me (since 3 people on my floor) and a 1/2 chance by lynching one of Hk/Oog since theres only two of them and Inf was town.
If it is random you cant assume that the chance for being at least 1 mafia in each floor to be the same, when the number of players are different though. If there were 6 mafias in the game and it was random there would be 1-(14/20)*(13/19) = 47% chance there is atleast one mafia out of HK and Oog, while 1-(14/20)*(13/19)*(12/18) = 68% chance there is at least one mafia out of you and your chat mates.

• Useful
  • Creative
Reactions: Jivvi and HKCaper

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If it is random you cant assume that the chance for being at least 1 mafia in each floor to be the same, when the number of players are different though. If there were 6 mafias in the game and it was random there would be 1-(14/20)*(13/19) = 47% chance there is atleast one mafia out of HK and Oog, while 1-(14/20)*(13/19)*(12/18) = 68% chance there is at least one mafia out of you and your chat mates.
Lol, can we take a minute to look at this nerd. :nerd:

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay I have carefully read what oog paraphrased, and some things do seem a little out of place, so ill comment on those in case anyone is going to ask about it:
1)
hk: -doesn’t want a long day 1-
Here i agreed with inffy when he said he wanted to post less, and if we let other people lead convos maybe the thread wouldnt get spammed, and we would not reach 50 pages on day 1.

2)
hk: wow maybe our roles are linked to HR in this HR chat
I dont use 'wow' that often (do i?). Anyhow, inffy wondered if there was anything special about the third floor. I in turn responded that i wasnt sure, and suggested that we might had been placed in the night chat because we were linked to HR somehow.

3)
wow inf you didn’t post at all but i guess you were busy!!
oog whats with me saying wow? instead of saying ^^, i said that to inffy i found it funny he said he was not going to post as much, but that it was crazy he didnt post at all. i then did say i guessed that was because he was busy. somehow i just find the was oog put this too blunt.

4)
hk: i believe you inf & i can be spokesperson
again i feel oog put this to0 blunt. after inffy made his post i explained how I was inclined to believe him, and gave my reasons why. Then i replied to where inffy asked us to speak for him if he got silenced again (which he thought was going to happen), and i told him i could do it if that happend.

5)
-gets pretty salty saying that he wishes he didn’t sign up and ASKS ME TO AGREE ON EVERYTHING & also clarifies things for inf finally-
Yes i did get salty, cus as you said inffy and I were stuck in some pointless discussion, which is the one thing i dont like about mafia. Then on top of that i didnt ask you to agree on everything, i asked you if i wasnt making sense or if inffy was being a b*ch. For the clariying part, as you said inffy wasnt understanding what i was saying, even though i thought i was clear.

I'm not sure if oog put some things in a different way on purpose or just cus it was a lot to paraphrase some things were a bit too blunt. However that "ASKS ME TO AGREE ON EVERYTHING" is, instead of perhaps a too blunt translation, simply not true.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
inf: maybe our floor number is significant & one floor is attacked everynight
hk: wow maybe our roles are linked to HR in this HR chat
I dont use 'wow' that often (do i?). Anyhow, inffy wondered if there was anything special about the third floor. I in turn responded that i wasnt sure, and suggested that we might had been placed in the night chat because we were linked to HR somehow.
again i feel oog put this to0 blunt. after inffy made his post i explained how I was inclined to believe him, and gave my reasons why. Then i replied to where inffy asked us to speak for him if he got silenced again (which he thought was going to happen), and i told him i could do it if that happend.
first two: wow really did you respond to inf about third floor being significant with that its almost like theyre directly after eachother in the paraphrase

still inf did bring this up as an argument against you (which is why its bolded)

& you put wow since its in my words (hence paraphrased) and it was sarcastic since it was a pretty obvious answer :thinking:

last one: 'my reasons' it was 2 being that he thinks aqua would put a silencer in the game & that it was likely that inf would be silenced also
if im muted tomorrow, someone please speak up as spokes person
again thats pretty obvious given the paraphrased chat

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

Iggish

Reaction score
is the post prior enough or?
Yeah definitely. Interesting.
Yes i did get salty, cus as you said inffy and I were stuck in some pointless discussion, which is the one thing i dont like about mafia. Then on top of that i didnt ask you to agree on everything, i asked you if i wasnt making sense or if inffy was being a b*ch. For the clariying part, as you said inffy wasnt understanding what i was saying, even though i thought i was clear.

I'm not sure if oog put some things in a different way on purpose or just cus it was a lot to paraphrase some things were a bit too blunt. However that "ASKS ME TO AGREE ON EVERYTHING" is, instead of perhaps a too blunt translation, simply not true.
Ooglie101 Do you agree that you exaggerated how much Hk was trying to get you to agree with him?

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I haven't read everything 100% through but our chat also discussed that our roles were related to the floor's "theme", I think it's likely that there's 0-2 mafia on each floor.

Also whoever was doing the who claimed what floor thing can you update it thanks xxx

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? Are you saying that he said in the PM that you agreed with him when you didn't or am I reading this wrong?
so i guess in a time line

asked me to agree with him
i said sure
brought up i agreed with him
and then asked me to agree with him in a different post after that (this was about whether inf was being pedantic but i guess thats equal to calling his arguments false)

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA GET KILLED IN NIGHT FOR SOME REASON (i honestly feel like inf today :thinking:) SO TIME TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP

remember when inf said i was sort of sucking up to hk in floor chat
THATS BECAUSE I WAS
i was like 93% convinced he was mafia from the stuff he said in there and then that sparked my interest in this post
I'm even more concerned that the broads in HR refuse to call me by my proper name and are instead using a random string of litters and numbers.

Also, shall I bring the birthday cake by your office about 3 HKCaper

Arelic Danni122112 , Jolterino , Nottykitten , you are also invited to join us for the birthday cake!
i really dont know what to say (im in a situation like notty's obsession with unu's list here in the bastard game) BUT I AM ALMOST CERTAIN ALL THE PEOPLE TAGGED IN THIS POST AND PROBABLY UHT HIMSELF ARE MAFIA

HK WAS LITERALLY THE MOST MAFIA PERSON IN THAT NIGHT CHAT
DANNI AND NOTTY'S ARGUMENT GAVE OFF SUCH A FAKE VIBE TO ME, LIKE WAS NOTTY REALLY USING THAT LOGIC AGAINST DANNI IT DIDN'T SEEM VERY SMART AND DANNI'S RESPONSES SEEMED SO TIMID AND WEIRD
INF BROUGHT UP JOLT BEING SUSPICIOUS IN THE NIGHT CHAT ABOUT HIM BEING SILENCED
HK DEFENDED UHT TALKING ABOUT HR STUFF IN MAIN THREAD IN THE NIGHT CHAT
I CAN'T SAY MUCH ON THE ARELIC FRONT

like honestly ITS LIKE IM BEING TORN APART INSIDE FROM NOT SAYING THIS
its just so WEIRD IDK

this is why it was so ANNOYING seeing sploorky and hk argue about the whole floor reveal thing since i'm pretty convinced hk is mafia but sploorky was s o suspicious arguing for literally no reason BUT HE'S NOT ON THE LIST SO I CAN'T THINK HE'S MAFIA TOO (and this seems like too obvious a bus if they were mafia arguing) WHICH IS WHY I THINK SPLOORKY IS AN EVIL THIRD PARTY THAT NEEDS FLOOR INFO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
THATS BECAUSE I WAS
i guess i didn't really explain but i wanted more time to read the reactions and interactions between all the people tagged in that post but i feel like i'm gonna be killed tonight by the evil floor SK and i dont want that post to be ignored like IT SCREAMS SUSPICIOUS AND WEIRD TO ME

and i know like WHY WOULD UHT DO THAT IF HE WAS MAFIA IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i said asked oog to back me up and asked if he agreed inffy always has tricks up his sleeve, oog said ya

inffy couldnt let go what i said about him always having tricks up his sleeve (which was part of the pointless convo) and i told inffy oog agreed with me yes.

then later i asked oog if i wasnt making any sense or if inffy was being a b*ch near the end of the pointless convo

Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA GET KILLED IN NIGHT FOR SOME REASON (i honestly feel like inf today :thinking:) SO TIME TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP

remember when inf said i was sort of sucking up to hk in floor chat
THATS BECAUSE I WAS
i was like 93% convinced he was mafia from the stuff he said in there and then that sparked my interest in this post

i really dont know what to say (im in a situation like notty's obsession with unu's list here in the bastard game) BUT I AM ALMOST CERTAIN ALL THE PEOPLE TAGGED IN THIS POST AND PROBABLY UHT HIMSELF ARE MAFIA

HK WAS LITERALLY THE MOST MAFIA PERSON IN THAT NIGHT CHAT
DANNI AND NOTTY'S ARGUMENT GAVE OFF SUCH A FAKE VIBE TO ME, LIKE WAS NOTTY REALLY USING THAT LOGIC AGAINST DANNI IT DIDN'T SEEM VERY SMART AND DANNI'S RESPONSES SEEMED SO TIMID AND WEIRD
INF BROUGHT UP JOLT BEING SUSPICIOUS IN THE NIGHT CHAT ABOUT HIM BEING SILENCED
HK DEFENDED UHT TALKING ABOUT HR STUFF IN MAIN THREAD IN THE NIGHT CHAT
I CAN'T SAY MUCH ON THE ARELIC FRONT

like honestly ITS LIKE IM BEING TORN APART INSIDE FROM NOT SAYING THIS
its just so WEIRD IDK

this is why it was so ANNOYING seeing sploorky and hk argue about the whole floor reveal thing since i'm pretty convinced hk is mafia but sploorky was s o suspicious arguing for literally no reason BUT HE'S NOT ON THE LIST SO I CAN'T THINK HE'S MAFIA TOO (and this seems like too obvious a bus if they were mafia arguing) WHICH IS WHY I THINK SPLOORKY IS AN EVIL THIRD PARTY THAT NEEDS FLOOR INFO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Well I mean, one thing I would point out is that BOTH of Notty and Danni are mafia, surely they'd be going after Dess pretty hard? However, both of them don't seem to be paying him much attention, possibly to distance themselves from him if a night kill happens and then they have justification but idk, it seems unlikely.
Also, I see no benefit in Matty just disclosing all his "mafia teammates" in plain sight like that. Although I am a bit puzzled why he chose those people in particular. Maybe they're all just close friends, idk. Although it would be nice to get clarification from him (how to ping him?)