Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
HK DEFENDED UHT TALKING ABOUT HR STUFF IN MAIN THREAD IN THE NIGHT CHAT
wow oog, quite a niche post you got there. anyway i didnt defend matty in the night chat. you asked if anyone else found it weird that he mentioned HR. I responded that i did find it odd at first, but then later thought it was just a meaningless business meme.

also i have no clue what else matty was on about, wasnt that just cus arelic said it was my birthday, notty was on at that time, and matty is working on smp with danni and jolt?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Well I mean, one thing I would point out is that BOTH of Notty and Danni are mafia, surely they'd be going after Dess pretty hard? However, both of them don't seem to be paying him much attention, possibly to distance themselves from him if a night kill happens and then they have justification but idk, it seems unlikely.
Also, I see no benefit in Matty just disclosing all his "mafia teammates" in plain sight like that. Although I am a bit puzzled why he chose those people in particular. Maybe they're all just close friends, idk. Although it would be nice to get clarification from him (how to ping him?)
i know it doesn't MAKE SENSE BUT I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING PENT UP INSIDE OF ME
ITS SO FRUSTRATING

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wow oog, quite a niche post you got there. anyway i didnt defend matty in the night chat. you asked if anyone else found it weird that he mentioned HR. I responded that i did find it odd at first, but then later thought it was just a meaningless business meme.
its almost like i said that in my giant paraphrased post

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Would you be down for a Sploorky lynch then? (Idk if you have already voted him or mentioned him as suspicious before)
tbh i'd prefer a hk lynch (i would be alone in my night chat then tho thats sad i guess i have AQUA) since im like 93% sure he's mafia and sploorky is like definetely not mafia in my eyes but possibly third party but like i'm less susp of him than hk you know

Reactions: Iggish

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
then why did you say i was defending him in BOLD, if that isnt what i did?
bold what i swear i didnt bold it in the paraphrase since bold was used for inf's arguments and i dont think he mentioned that (he did mention uhts post tho)

and idk what your definition of defending is but 'do you think X was suspicious for saying this' and then disagreeing is defending them

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
pretty sure matty just tagged the five of us cause we all work on smp together
  1. Mulbery
  2. ooglie
  3. UNU
  4. TWG
  5. Hipman500
  6. Jolteon
  7. Hk
  8. Ender
  9. notty
  10. danni
  11. uhtr5r
  12. Arelic
  13. Iggish
  14. PurplePixies
  15. Dess
  16. 77thshad
  17. Sploorky
  18. Jivvi
  19. Comp
  20. inffy
  21. rune
i swear all these people work on smp
WHY WERE ONLY YOU GUYS TAGGED
SINCE YOU'RE ALL SCUM
IT WAS SO UNNECESSARY TO TAG YOU ALL IT JUST SCREAMS WEIRD

• Confusing
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also whoever was doing the who claimed what floor thing can you update it thanks xxx
Thats me! Here is the updated table except the only change is Oog is in HR's floor and I changed Inf's name to green to make the other two in that floor look more suspicious.

[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Floor{/td}
{td=@x15}People{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Board room (top floor){/td}
{td=@x15}Notty, Danni, Dess{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}HR (3rd){/td}
{td=@x15}Oog, Hk, Inf{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Marketing (2nd){/td}
{td=@x15}Jolt, Iggish, 77th, Jivvi{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}??? (1st){/td}
{td=@x15}Matty, Purple, Rune{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}??? (ground floor){/td}
{td}Arelic, ???, ???{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}IT (basement){/td}
{td=@x15}Weak{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}No claimed floor yet{/td}
{td=@x15}Mul, Unu, Hip, Ender, Sploor, Comp{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

With 2 spots on the ground floor that leaves either all 4 in the basement or someone doesn't have a floor. Whomever doesn't have a floor is probably not town but I think that's a problem for tomorrow as maybe the basement will have a night chat tonight and can tell us who isnt in it.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Ooglie101 said:
why would hk lie about this
how would it do him any good
this fact is likely to be confirmed in the up & coming days anyway
there was no reason to be suspicious of hk over it, and no reason for me to verify it??????
not to mention its inf so he could have been lying anyway
I don’t think HK would lie about this and I don't think it would do him any good. But you can not say that this exact quote:

HKCaper said:
Anyhow, lucky for me there is another person who can back up my claims about inffy.
Followed by pages of nobody backing up his claims is just something we should ignore.

I haven't played with inf as far as I can recall but why would the doctor lie about being silenced?

again, there was no reason to be suspicious over hk for this
Why would you say there is no reason to be suspicious of HK and then later say

i was like 93% convinced he was mafia from the stuff he said in there
Even if you did not think it was a valid reason to be suspicious of HK(which is fair, my argument is not perfect), if you were so sure he was mafia, why wouldn't you have taken the opportunity to push for a lynch instead of defending him?

and its not like they were going to use their magical investigation powers to discover if a silencer does actually exist or not, that would require them to target somebody (if role cop) and check and nothing hk has said gives any indication to who the silencer is since IT COULD BE LITERALLY ANYONE and so verifying what he said helps nothing in this situation
I am not talking about about trying to find a silencer, I don't think their role is that important. I meant wasting nights investigating HK. If I had an investigative role, I would have investigated HKCaper. Since he revealed your name, I wouldn't feel so strongly to do so.

suspicious for him for no reasons i was hoping that you would have realised that by now but apparently i set my bar too high
Again, how do you go from this to

i was like 93% convinced he was mafia from the stuff he said in there
My vote stays.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I haven't played with inf as far as I can recall but why would the doctor lie about being silenced?
inf is known for making up ridiculous plays, especially d0 (well d1 in this case) for like strange reasons that sort of make sense but only make a lot of sense in his mind
Why would you say there is no reason to be suspicious of HK and then later say
i guess i didn't really explain but i wanted more time to read the reactions and interactions between all the people tagged in that post but i feel like i'm gonna be killed tonight by the evil floor SK and i dont want that post to be ignored like IT SCREAMS SUSPICIOUS AND WEIRD TO ME
I HATE THE FORUMS WHY IS MULTIQUOTE GENUINELY THE WORST THING IN EXISTENCE WHY DOES IT TRAP ME INSIDE A QUOTE BOX but yeah tbh i'm done arguing with you i swear you're literally just hung up on the fact that the argument made no sense but are too proud to admit it and i struggle to see anything from your perspective like at all so enjoy your wrong vote <3

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
time to properly respond to posts now i've SHOWERED and WASHED THE ANGER OFF ME​
I don’t think HK would lie about this and I don't think it would do him any good. But you can not say that this exact quote:
Followed by pages of nobody backing up his claims is just something we should ignore.
there was almost definetely more than 2 people on every floor
hk had brought up the silencer, but everyone had responded by that point meaning nobody alive had been silenced today
if hk was telling the truth about the silencer, there would be no reason for a third or possible fourth person to speak up
if hk wasn't telling the truth about the silencer, there would be a reason for a third or possible fourth person to speak up to reveal a liar
so, in my eyes there was a pretty decent reason to 'ignore' it (not ignore but take into account that he was probably not lying since noone had disagreed)
Even if you did not think it was a valid reason to be suspicious of HK(which is fair, my argument is not perfect), if you were so sure he was mafia, why wouldn't you have taken the opportunity to push for a lynch instead of defending him?
i guess i responded to that already but
i am HONESTLY CONVINCED uht's list was so suspicious and a list of all the mafia was RIGHT THERE and there had already been stuff in the floor chat to spark my interest in these people even more and wanted to not die via night kill by hk (who i think is definitely mafia) so i sucked up to him in night chat or die to a firing today but i had to bring all this up since it's pretty clear that the lynch options today are me or hk this close to deadline, and i have this GUT FEELING i'm gonna die in the night
I am not talking about about trying to find a silencer, I don't think their role is that important. I meant wasting nights investigating HK. If I had an investigative role, I would have investigated HKCaper. Since he revealed your name, I wouldn't feel so strongly to do so.
still you said there was no reason for hk to lie about the silencer, and so no reason to find him suspicious, and so no reason to investigate him
tho if someone had investigated him and found out he was mafia already i would appreciate it <3 but i am hoping he will be fired today atleast
My vote stays.
FAIR ENOUGH although i strongly disagree obviously i can see how the METHOD TO MY MADNESS was mad but good day to you sir!

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Votecount

Jivvi - Unusual_Dood (1/11)
Ooglie101 - Sploorky, Iggish (2/11)
Sploorky - Jivvi (1/11)
Nottykitten - Danni122112, hipman500 (2/11)
Hkcaper - Notty x2, Oogles (3/11)

With 20 players alive it takes 11 to fire and 10 to no-fire.

Deadline: 25/04 5:00pm GMT

Iggish

Reaction score
unvote for the moment.

As ooglie said, it's probably between him and hk at this moment, so I want to take a step back and listen to their arguments before I decide who to go for.