Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I understand the use of death in the posts but Roob visited Oog as well as Erik so either one of them could be the cause of his death, also Rune was under suspicion because people believed it was Rune or Erik and killing off Rune makes Erik seem more suspicious

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean if people wish to lynch Erik I’m happy to hop onto that, as I’ve said before it doesn’t matter to me. I’ve said my piece so people can vote how they wish and I will follow

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hold up guys. Don't hammer. I don't have much new information right now but I'd like to share my thoughts

First, I'd like to clarify that i visited Dessern and not Danni on Night 3. For some reason you have this listed wrong in your chart Unusual_Dood
The result was no visits like I stated.

I have received Iggish's message.

Last night I visited One One Two again with the result of no visit. I didn't think the mafia were dumb enough to try to kill either rune or erik when it was pretty much a 50/50 chance between the two of them, so I was trying to take a guess on who the mafia might kill.

Like I said, please don't hammer I don't have anything new to add, but I would like to share my thoughts and investigate some theories just to post them before the day ends.

Iggish

Reaction score
Hold up guys. Don't hammer. I don't have much new information right now but I'd like to share my thoughts

First, I'd like to clarify that i visited Dessern and not Danni on Night 3. For some reason you have this listed wrong in your chart Unusual_Dood
The result was no visits like I stated.

I have received Iggish's message.

Last night I visited One One Two again with the result of no visit. I didn't think the mafia were dumb enough to try to kill either rune or erik when it was pretty much a 50/50 chance between the two of them, so I was trying to take a guess on who the mafia might kill.

Like I said, please don't hammer I don't have anything new to add, but I would like to share my thoughts and investigate some theories just to post them before the day ends.
K, thanks for acknowledging the message.

What's your role again?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We have two role cop reports + ender himself saying so. The only way I can see that Ender is mafia is that:
- mafias has bus driver
- the busdriver switched Ender with whoever is fool
- fool somehow figured out Enders role and claimed it

This is pretty unlikely in my opinion, and I also don’t see why the fool in this case wouldn’t just claim Death or Devil to get lynched.
You are misunderstanding. We know that Ender is the TAROT CARD the fool, what we don't know is HIS ROLE. Sure, it certainly hints at Ender being a fool, but we have no proof for this. Ender might have realised that if he claims fool, since his tarot card is the fool, we wouldn't lynch him because we think he is the fool, because we don't want the fool to win.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean if people wish to lynch Erik I’m happy to hop onto that, as I’ve said before it doesn’t matter to me. I’ve said my piece so people can vote how they wish and I will follow
Your theory overlooks one thing and it is that Roob's tarot card hasn't been counterclaimed. Erik being death actually makes sense because what he claimed he was, has been counterclaimed by Rune.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Im not sure what I think about Danni. He did defend Notty, however he do give me town vibes.
I was not defending notty, saying she wasnt maf, I was analyzing the situation, and asking us to wait til tomorrow, so the cop could jump in, if notty was innocent. She was claiming a potential PR role for town, so I just wanted to be careful.
Danni122112 because he hasn't claimed yet. He was pretty adamant about claiming his rolename and is the only one who hasn't claimed a role. Why he would wait with claiming his role feels odd to me. Maybe we are overlooking something about his tarot card?
I explained this previously, showing my ability, would make my ability rather useless, and thus benefit mafia. I will not give the mafia an advantage, just so village can be more sure about my allignment. Most people do seem to trust me, so I wont reveal it, sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
The lights flicker on. You gasp with horror as HKCaper and Infected_Alien8_’s blood stain the ground.
The Hermit
Win Condition: Survive
Not only must I survive, but at least one of two players must be alive at the end of the game. One of them has already been killed.
I either win when I get 4 different spins

OR

I win if I survive
Infecteds win condition:
-Survive

Roobarbs claimed win condition:
-Survive with at least one of player X and player Y alive.

Fogs claimed win condition:
- Survive
- or get 4 abilities

Your win condition seem way easier than Inffy's and Roob's, and it also seems you had an easier way getting there. For instance Infected had no role to claim, and Roob would be considered as a target for mafia and serial killer since he was a PR and (assuming Dess isn't lying) there was another role cop in the game that would counter claim him.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I was very sure that roob was town at the beginning of the game but the more he has played and the more he has 'revealed' about his role the less i trust him. I mean i was thinking earlier If the player needs to say the word Death in order to die, Roob could be death, could have visited Ooglie used his fake role cop claim to imply oog was death just to get him to say the word and then WHAM BAM Oog is dead. I don't know if i'm just being paranoid but I feel I trust Erik over Roob...
He isn't I confirmed him as judgement

• Thank You
  • Informative
Reactions: Fog and Roobarb Pie

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infecteds win condition:
-Survive

Roobarbs claimed win condition:
-Survive with at least one of player X and player Y alive.

Fogs claimed win condition:
- Survive
- or get 4 abilities

Your win condition seem way easier than Inffy's and Roob's, and it also seems you had an easier way getting there. For instance Infected had no role to claim, and Roob would be considered as a target for mafia and serial killer since he was a PR and (assuming Dess isn't lying) there was another role cop in the game that would counter claim him.
I mean in fairness I am a more powerful PR than Roob and one of my win conditions is based on RNG. The only reason I claimed 3rd party is that I want to win and killing me off is not going to benefit either side as they won't get the numbers they need.