Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Here are what I think about people currently.

Erik
Erik is in my eyes basically proven mafia. It is almost certain that mafia is the cause of all the daykills, and that means Rune wasn't mafia, and since Erik counter claimed Rune that makes Erik mafia. It is possible that Erik is a bus driver as I have mentioned earlier because Roobarb's claimed investigation result was assumably an incorrect role for Ooglie. Fog also said he watched Erik visit Ooglie, something Erik confirmed, which could mean Erik visited Ooglie as a bus driver role.

Dess
At this point I believe Dess is town. I doubt that there is no town role cop, while 2 antitown role cops. It would make sense for Dess to act as he has, and I find nothing concerning about his tarot card.

Roobarb Pie
I currently think that Roobarb Pie is either third party as he claims or mafia. He said his win condition is to survive with at least 1 of 2 tarot cards he knew, and I believe his ability makes sense, as he is able to figure out who he has to win with. It is however a chance he is mafia trying to survive further as we have nothing to gain lynching him if he is telling the truth. But I feel like he is telling the truth currently. He said 1 of the 2 players are already dead and one remaining. Infected was the hermit and his first part of the win condition was the same, so it would make sense for him to be one of the players. I checked posts from the first day and Roob immidietly unvotes Infected after he claimed Hermit, so this makes me believe he is telling the truth. However, if he was mafia this could be the reason for why they haven't kill Dess or Roob in an attempt at getting rid of two nonmafia players.

Fog
I am not sure where I stand with Fog at the moment. His role does makes sense for his tarot card, but I unless I have missed something I don't feel like it makes sense with win condition claim. Why would he gain abilities, when he is trying to survive. It might also be possible that Fog is the last player who Roob needs to win with, since they all claimed to have the same win condition.

Enderfive
I am quite sure Ender is the Fool. This is because it has been claimed by 3 different people, Roob (role cop), Ender himself and Dess (role cop). He also said he gains the ability to kill someone if he is dead. I don't really buy this claim, as I doubt he will directly get the chance to influence the town vs mafia battle, when he has already won. However, it might be possible for all I know but I do at least not think we should rely on this if/when we choose to lynch Ender.

Danni

Im not sure what I think about Danni. He did defend Notty, however he do give me town vibes.

TheWeak/One one two
For One one two, I feel like he has been acting rather suspicious. He has, as iggish mentioned, been vague with his posts, and have been inactive and not countributed very much except for with your vote, in the game. However, I don't find your tarot card very suspicious in my opinion. It seems to be connected to the moon and you and Weaks role are slightly connected, as you both get a once during the game action.
However, Weaks tarot card, the moon seems suspicious. I cannot say I have found his acting this game suspicious, but he did claim after One one two which might be because he wanted to make he and 112's claim seem connected, and remove suspicion.

Myuser
If I had to choose I would have thought that Myuser was probably town. His tarot card and role seem to be connected, but he hasn't been able to prove himself and he gained litterally no good information in all three first nights.

Iggish

Not sure. I don't think he is lying about his role, as several people have gotten the messages and said so, but he could perhaps be a mafia messenger.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Here are what I think about people currently.

Erik
Erik is in my eyes basically proven mafia. It is almost certain that mafia is the cause of all the daykills, and that means Rune wasn't mafia, and since Erik counter claimed Rune that makes Erik mafia. It is possible that Erik is a bus driver as I have mentioned earlier because Roobarb's claimed investigation result was assumably an incorrect role for Ooglie. Fog also said he watched Erik visit Ooglie, something Erik confirmed, which could mean Erik visited Ooglie as a bus driver role.

Dess
At this point I believe Dess is town. I doubt that there is no town role cop, while 2 antitown role cops. It would make sense for Dess to act as he has, and I find nothing concerning about his tarot card.

Roobarb Pie
I currently think that Roobarb Pie is either third party as he claims or mafia. He said his win condition is to survive with at least 1 of 2 tarot cards he knew, and I believe his ability makes sense, as he is able to figure out who he has to win with. It is however a chance he is mafia trying to survive further as we have nothing to gain lynching him if he is telling the truth. But I feel like he is telling the truth currently. He said 1 of the 2 players are already dead and one remaining. Infected was the hermit and his first part of the win condition was the same, so it would make sense for him to be one of the players. I checked posts from the first day and Roob immidietly unvotes Infected after he claimed Hermit, so this makes me believe he is telling the truth. However, if he was mafia this could be the reason for why they haven't kill Dess or Roob in an attempt at getting rid of two nonmafia players.

Fog
I am not sure where I stand with Fog at the moment. His role does makes sense for his tarot card, but I unless I have missed something I don't feel like it makes sense with win condition claim. Why would he gain abilities, when he is trying to survive. It might also be possible that Fog is the last player who Roob needs to win with, since they all claimed to have the same win condition.

Enderfive
I am quite sure Ender is the Fool. This is because it has been claimed by 3 different people, Roob (role cop), Ender himself and Dess (role cop). He also said he gains the ability to kill someone if he is dead. I don't really buy this claim, as I doubt he will directly get the chance to influence the town vs mafia battle, when he has already won. However, it might be possible for all I know but I do at least not think we should rely on this if/when we choose to lynch Ender.

Danni

Im not sure what I think about Danni. He did defend Notty, however he do give me town vibes.

TheWeak/One one two
For One one two, I feel like he has been acting rather suspicious. He has, as iggish mentioned, been vague with his posts, and have been inactive and not countributed very much except for with your vote, in the game. However, I don't find your tarot card very suspicious in my opinion. It seems to be connected to the moon and you and Weaks role are slightly connected, as you both get a once during the game action.
However, Weaks tarot card, the moon seems suspicious. I cannot say I have found his acting this game suspicious, but he did claim after One one two which might be because he wanted to make he and 112's claim seem connected, and remove suspicion.

Myuser
If I had to choose I would have thought that Myuser was probably town. His tarot card and role seem to be connected, but he hasn't been able to prove himself and he gained litterally no good information in all three first nights.

Iggish

Not sure. I don't think he is lying about his role, as several people have gotten the messages and said so, but he could perhaps be a mafia messenger.
Danni is either town or 3rd party. He's deffo not mafia

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was very sure that roob was town at the beginning of the game but the more he has played and the more he has 'revealed' about his role the less i trust him. I mean i was thinking earlier If the player needs to say the word Death in order to die, Roob could be death, could have visited Ooglie used his fake role cop claim to imply oog was death just to get him to say the word and then WHAM BAM Oog is dead. I don't know if i'm just being paranoid but I feel I trust Erik over Roob...

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Iggish

Reaction score
I was very sure that roob was town at the beginning of the game but the more he has played and the more he has 'revealed' about his role the less i trust him. I mean i was thinking earlier If the player needs to say the word Death in order to die, Roob could be death, could have visited Ooglie used his fake role cop claim to imply oog was death just to get him to say the word and then WHAM BAM Oog is dead. I don't know if i'm just being paranoid but I feel I trust Erik over Roob...
So do you think Roob is defending Danni or what?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Is your win condition to simply survive or is there a second condition like Roob claimed his win condition had?

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So do you think Roob is defending Danni or what?
No I just don’t trust him, like the fact as soon as I revealed I was third party he then did the same. It’s almost as if he is copying me in the hopes of avoiding suspicion

Is your win condition to simply survive or is there a second condition like Roob claimed his win condition had?
I’ve already revealed my secondary win condition

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
...and what was that?

I find it hard to believe that there would be 3 third party roles with the win condition of just survive. I mean I also have the win condition of if I role 4 different abilities throughout the game (im on 3/4) , and just surviving fits well with the role of the Hermit. So what aren't you telling us?

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Guess I can make this post since I don't have other stuff to do rn:
I suspect Danni122112, Roobarb Pie and Erik5456 to be mafia.

Erik5456 is... well it explains itself. He is mafia, no doubt about that.

Roobarb Pie is pretty scummy because of a number of reasons. The first being he wasn't killed when he outed himself as a rolecop(why wouldn't the mafia kill the rolecop especially with the erik-rune death/chrariot cc's later on). Secondly, he claimed his report on Ooglie gave him "death", which basically now is confirmed that Ooglie was not(as erik is death). Third, he claimed a 3rd party that doesn't make any sense to me, why would a 3rd party have an investigation role?

Danni122112 because he hasn't claimed yet. He was pretty adamant about claiming his rolename and is the only one who hasn't claimed a role. Why he would wait with claiming his role feels odd to me. Maybe we are overlooking something about his tarot card?

I also think that Enderfive easily could be mafia, we certainly have no proof of his role being real.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I also think that Enderfive easily could be mafia, we certainly have no proof of his role being real.
We have two role cop reports + ender himself saying so. The only way I can see that Ender is mafia is that:
- mafias has bus driver
- the busdriver switched Ender with whoever is fool
- fool somehow figured out Enders role and claimed it

This is pretty unlikely in my opinion, and I also don’t see why the fool in this case wouldn’t just claim Death or Devil to get lynched.