CAPITALISM MAFIA

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
if i'm 3rd party i can't be maf
Ok but let me ask you this. You claim you need to get rid of donald trump, if so why have you not voted Aqua yet? He clearly tries to write in 140 characters all the time, is yelling fake news at Inf while lying himself.

In all seriousness he did claim American so if you truely need Trump to die to win why aren't you voting one of the American claims?

Except that's not what I said? I said Jivvi wouldn't bother to do it since he'd have to check for cl*ps but if you were told about the cl*p thing yourself, he could then make it your responsibility to point it out when people say it, since you'd know to look out for it
Ok Inf let me ask you a few questions about Ender. Do you think he's actually third party y/n. What do you think his ability is if it isn't what he claims atm. And lastly do you think we should lynch him y/n.

• Winner
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So here is my post about Aqua vs Inffy:
- ill try to keep it to the point
- here wont be any quotes (maybe just 1) for obvious reasons that i'd have to quote like 50 messages which would get tedious, if anyone really wants to have a quote for a certain thing i say, dont be afraid to ask
- ill also be voting one of them at the end, but ill try to keep the post kind of objective, incase other people want to form an opinion themselves
- ill be using a table to kind off make it chronologic, i hope the layou works

[xtable=skin1|@x182]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}Aqua{/td}
{td=@x15}Inffy{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-says he didnt bandwagon, but was merely pressuring inffy by his post{/td}
{td=@x30}-Claims aqua is scum for bandwagoning early on (backed by Notty){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x46}
{td=326x46}
-says that the post were inffy started talking again and his explanation for what he did was weak (BUT NOT WHY IT WAS WEAK)
notty disagrees with this claim{/td}
{td=@x46}-explains to aqua why he used his silence tactic, namely as conversation starter, as he explained prior{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-claims inffy's tactic was not a townie thing to do (but that is his only real argument so far){/td}
{td=@x30}-claims he always planned to speak at some point day 1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-accuses Inffy for missquoting aqua (THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT){/td}
{td=@x15}-Asks aqua were he missquoted him.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-Aqua makes 2 statements: "so you only think im scum, because i think you are" and "nobody else got reads from your tactic"{/td}
{td=@x30}- gives examples how he got reads from his tacitc. gives answers to aqua's statements (i personally think they were good answers){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x46}
{td=326x46}- Aqua says inffy's tactic was dumb, and questions how anyone could possible get any leads from it. calls inffy hypocrit for accusing aqua of ignoring questions.{/td}
{td=@x46}-inffy accuses aqua for ignoring his questions: the missquoting, and a question about what Paige said that aqua found a strong statement (aqua said this at some point){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-general claiming he answered inffy's questions, but cba's to get quotes for it. also giving vague answers to some questions and stalling to answer others.{/td}
{td=@x15}-clearly states the questions he wants aqua to answer{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-in turn says inffy is actually getting caught in web of lies, but doesnt provide any reasoning{/td}
{td=@x15}- says aqua is getting caught in a web of lies and gives quotes from the oak/arelic situation earlier on (do people remember this?){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-claims inffy is making aqua look scum, no matter what he says or does.{/td}
{td=@x15}-votes aqua{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-here answers the question about paige, but says what he said earlier was a lie, and that paige didnt make a strong statement, but rather a decent one (doesnt give the statement){/td}
{td=@x15}-notty supports inffy, votes aqua as well, says his silence tactic was neither town or scum{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-says kys to inffy, and claims being really tired (got a quote here){/td}
{td=@x15}--calls aqua out for STILL ignoring the missquoting question inffy had.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=326x@}-aqua finally gives the bit were inffy missquoted him (I DISAGREE WITH THIS, INFFY DIDNT MISSQUOTE IMO){/td}
{td}-asks aqua why that was missquoting.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x10}
{td=326x10}- tries to give some answers to some other questions, but is really vague about it, and claims he has quotes, but cant put them in because the forum is acting up{/td}
{td=@x10}-calls out aqua for vague responses and still not giving the Paige quote. (IT ENDS HERE, AFTER THIS THEIR CONVO SEEMS TO END){/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
well here it is. rereading i think the objective part might not have worked out great, but you'll still be able to form your own opinion.

i think it is also obvious who i will be voting. aqua has been vague overall in his replies, stalling, refusing to give answers, not wanting to quote, making up excuses etc. So he either got himself in a really nasty spot as a townie, or he is straight up scum.

Vote Aqua
The only thing I noticed that was inaccurate here is that you said that Aqua didn't give reasoning for saying I was getting caught in a web of lies - he did, he said that I had contradicted myself since I said two things:

- I think you (aqua) copied Oak to fit in with town
- You didn't actually copy what Oak said, you just thought you did, but he said something different

I explained this by saying that I think I was speaking from Aqua's point of view with the first statement, which I said ages ago right when I first began speaking, hence, to his point of view, he did copy Oak.

But otherwise I think that's a pretty decent summary of what happened thanks <3

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok but let me ask you this. You claim you need to get rid of donald trump, if so why have you not voted Aqua yet? He clearly tries to write in 140 characters all the time, is yelling fake news at Inf while lying himself.

In all seriousness he did claim American so if you truely need Trump to die to win why aren't you voting one of the American claims?
i've been preoccupied with inf not believing me, haven't had the time to properly analyse aqua or anyone else

• Sad

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok Inf let me ask you a few questions about Ender. Do you think he's actually third party y/n. What do you think his ability is if it isn't what he claims atm. And lastly do you think we should lynch him y/n.
I don't really know what I think he is. He could be telling the truth, I'm just a bit sceptical (though less so after his latest responses).

I honestly have no idea what role could make sense for him to have.

Maybe having a win condition where if he gets everyone to say cl*p he wins and has to prove this happened to Jivvi (though I don't know if the game would end if he won or not like it would have done last time if you did your pluto condition thing).

Or being the autocrat himself and getting abilities to help him survive (like how he was given a bullet proof vest), but I don't know what an autocrat is and I don't know if Jeb is an autocrat so I don't know if that makes sense (if he even is jeb and this whole cl*p thing isn't made up).

Or maybe he has a win condition where he has to survive to the end of the game with mafia in majority to win and the cl*ps help him do that and he can get abilities to use to help mafia.

I don't know. My basis for not trusting Ender wasn't that I had another idea for what I thought he probably was instead, but more that some of the things he said didn't make sense to me, so regardless of what I could personally come up with as an alternative, I was suspicious, but he's mostly explained those to me now so I'm back on the fence. The main thing I'm now sceptical of is that Jivvi chose to include a role where he'd have to regularly check who said cl*p because I think he's probably too lazy for that. So either the cl*p thing is real but Ender is the one responsible for pointing out to Jivvi when someone says it, meaning he's lied about his story and is hiding something (probably malicious), or the cl*p thing is complete nonsense, or Jivvi did in fact include this mechanic in the game.

I don't think we should lynch him because it's possibly he's telling the truth and I think we have other options that are a safer lynch than him.

Ender can you ask Jivvi when you can use the lie detector please?

G

Guest35486

Ok I've just gone through all of Arelic's posts.

I missed one of her posts where she's given some opinions. She still hasn't contributed as much as I would have liked, and posts like this don't help:

Ofc it was a joke, bu something about Arelic still feels a bit off. Maybe I'm wrong, but regardless:
I think my new list (in order of most suspicious) is now therefore Unu, Jolt, Arelic, Danni.
I mean that was one post out of ten, and I've given plenty of opinions aside from that one post. (About Inffy, paige, the whole nations debate, and my suspicions) I've said that I was busy with holidays and organizing the festivity events, and I usually post when you're asleep because timezones. If you're saying jokes shouldn't happen in mafia, these games would be a lot less fun. There have been plenty of joke posts in these games, but they stay on topic anyway. If we're going off activity alone, I shouldn't be your first target. Is there anything else that feels off? You're also rating my posts dislike/optimistic without saying anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
- here wont be any quotes (maybe just 1) for obvious reasons that i'd have to quote like 50 messages which would get tedious, if anyone really wants to have a quote for a certain thing i say, dont be afraid to ask
- ill also be voting one of them at the end, but ill try to keep the post kind of objective, incase other people want to form an opinion themselves

[xtable=skin1|@x182]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}Aqua{/td}
{td=@x15}Inffy{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-says he didnt bandwagon, but was merely pressuring inffy by his post{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x46}
{td=326x46}
-says that the post were inffy started talking again and his explanation for what he did was weak (BUT NOT WHY IT WAS WEAK)
{td=@x46}-explains to aqua why he used his silence tactic, namely as conversation starter, as he explained prior{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-claims inffy's tactic was not a townie thing to do (but that is his only real argument so far){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-Aqua makes 2 statements: "so you only think im scum, because i think you are" and "nobody else got reads from your tactic"{/td}
{td=@x30}- gives examples how he got reads from his tacitc. gives answers to aqua's statements (i personally think they were good answers){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x46}
{td=326x46}- Aqua says inffy's tactic was dumb, and questions how anyone could possible get any leads from it. calls inffy hypocrit for accusing aqua of ignoring questions.{/td}
{td=@x46}-inffy accuses aqua for ignoring his questions: the missquoting, and a question about what Paige said that aqua found a strong statement (aqua said this at some point){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-general claiming he answered inffy's questions, but cba's to get quotes for it. also giving vague answers to some questions and stalling to answer others.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-in turn says inffy is actually getting caught in web of lies, but doesnt provide any reasoning{/td}
{td=@x15}- says aqua is getting caught in a web of lies and gives quotes from the oak/arelic situation earlier on (do people remember this?){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-claims inffy is making aqua look scum, no matter what he says or does.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-here answers the question about paige, but says what he said earlier was a lie, and that paige didnt make a strong statement, but rather a decent one (doesnt give the statement){/td}
{td=@x15}-notty supports inffy, votes aqua as well, says his silence tactic was neither town or scum{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-says kys to inffy, and claims being really tired (got a quote here){/td}
{td=@x15}--calls aqua out for STILL ignoring the missquoting question inffy had.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-aqua finally gives the bit were inffy missquoted him (I DISAGREE WITH THIS, INFFY DIDNT MISSQUOTE IMO){/td}
{td=@x30}-asks aqua why that was missquoting.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=326x@}- tries to give some answers to some other questions, but is really vague about it, and claims he has quotes, but cant put them in because the forum is acting up{/td}
{td}-calls out aqua for vague responses and still not giving the Paige quote. (IT ENDS HERE, AFTER THIS THEIR CONVO SEEMS TO END){/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
well here it is. rereading i think the objective part might not have worked out great, but you'll still be able to form your own opinion.

i think it is also obvious who i will be voting. aqua has been vague overall in his replies, stalling, refusing to give answers, not wanting to quote, making up excuses etc. So he either got himself in a really nasty spot as a townie, or he is straight up scum.

Vote Aqua
Oh and also the post where he says he was tired was about when he 'agreed' with Oak and then said he didn't notice he agreed with Oak, because he kept thinking that I was asking him about that for some reason iirc

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

[xtable=skin1|@x182]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}Aqua{/td}
{td=@x15}Inffy{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{/tr}
{tr=@x46}
{td=326x46}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{/tr}
{tr=@x46}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=326x@}-says kys to inffy, and claims being really tired (got a quote here){/td}
{td}--calls aqua out for STILL ignoring the missquoting question inffy had.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-aqua finally gives the bit were inffy missquoted him (I DISAGREE WITH THIS, INFFY DIDNT MISSQUOTE IMO){/td}
{td=@x30}-asks aqua why that was missquoting.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x10}
{td=326x10}- tries to give some answers to some other questions, but is really vague about it, and claims he has quotes, but cant put them in because the forum is acting up{/td}
{td=@x10}-calls out aqua for vague responses and still not giving the Paige quote. (IT ENDS HERE, AFTER THIS THEIR CONVO SEEMS TO END){/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Vote Aqua
Since notty made the meme I'm gonna call out HK ON THIS CNN FAKE NEWS I'VE INCREASED FONT SIZE SO ITS 'UGE BUT THESE ARE THE LIES AND SLANDERS PUT AGAINST ME, I WILL MAKE ESCAPERESTART GREAT AGAIN.

I'm confused why Hk would so strongly cling to inf if they were both mafia as, as soon as one flips the other immidiately looks scummy but watching Hk's plays in previous games personally I'll put this down to /rookie/ error.

So yeah just to quickly analyse the lies Hk has published:

-Claims I didn't give an explanation for why I think infs defence for what he did was "weak" (weird somewhat manipulative choice of words but OK)
Which is a really bad defence, because A) it would make sense for the censor to target inf again as to force suspicion towards him to make him seem as if he were lying, because censoring anyone else would instantly almost 100% prove a censor exists (except for if the second point happened, although outing one as mafia would not prove there wasn't a 3rd party censor who was maf sided)

and B) because... what? Like why would a townie pretend to be censored it makes no sense what so ever. And please don't give me the bullshit defence that he never confirmed it by rating a post so he didn't technically lie because he saw the posts and chose to ignore them.

This entire thing makes no sense unless inf is some jester role who has to lie in order to get lynched which could make sense having some lying, political suicide role in a game about capitalism but yeah

I'm convinced there is no way a townie taking the game serious wouldn't announce they weren't censored immediately, so I'm keeping my vote on inf as he's clearly some form of non-town role or trolling both of which are detrimental
...Also notty never disagreed with that post, she didn't respond to it. She disagreed when I made a post asking people to stop focusing on the dumb shit between notty and iggish (And yes I think both of them were going off on wild goose chases) and read into inf.

-That was me singing Nirvana, not an actual point. I addressed this already. In the offchance inf isn't scum he's just a very weird townie... which after sleeping on it I'm starting to feel more and more, still dont think it was a good strategy, if it were a strategy but eh. (INB4 oh now ur trying to back down cus the spotlights on you, ur clearly scum XD).

-In the post where I say infs the one getting caught in the web of lies I proved evidence to back up myself so I have absolutely no idea how you could have not seen that, unless you're obviously trying to twist the truth:
No, but you are:

"I think you copied what Oak said as a way to fit in with town"

Firstly you accuse me of being scummy and copying Oak to fit in with town, now you're saying that my post was thing like Oaks.

I made the mistake of not going back and rereading mine and oaks post and yes, I can now see it looks pretty scummy. But at the time I hadn't realised.

However, right now it seems ur changing ur argument to make me look suspicious whatever the outcome. You forcing suspicion onto me as if you want me to be lynched regardless of whether I'm townie or not.
- I did not claim to be really tired, I said I'll be annoyed if I get lynched for my post when I was tired refering to my observations on Claire which sparked everything ( I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you just /misread/ my post instead of trying to twist the truth again).

-Finally my arse, the main reason why I didn't post them again is because I addressed the misquoting when it happened. It's not like I suddenly accused him of misquoting out of nowhere, I accused him of that after first seeing his large 2k word post.

-Not really vague, just disgruntled and rushed cus I wanted to go in the shower. I just looked at them and they still make sense to me. The typing in all caps was a meme to vent my frustration about inf badgering me, you dont have to take it seriously.

-Finally I'd like to address how hilariously hypocritical your point about me failing to find a quote because the quoting on the forum is garbage whilst providing no quotes yourself and just leaving parenthesis saying "I have a quote".

I might move off inf onto HK but Infected_alien8_ you wanted reason why I'm susp of HK. There you go <3

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Well i said there might be some mistakes, it was a lot of ground to cover, you could also just have pointed them out, then i could have taken a closer look.

Also somethings you put in bold wasnt a lie, just personal impressions. Only thing that could have been 'fake news' was the one were i put "" around one of the statements you made, but it basically meant the same thing iirc.

Classic aqua, i make a large post pointing out things you did, and immediately you go into offence towards me.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The main thing I'm now sceptical of is that Jivvi chose to include a role where he'd have to regularly check who said cl*p because I think he's probably too lazy for that.
Alright i'm gonna say it I guess but I thought it was extremely obvious that Ender is just making this stuff about vests and powers and Donald Trump up. Realistically theres no way Ender would be given stuff during the day once, let alone twice or more, depending on people simply saying some words. If any such mechanic did exist he'd get it during the night. Plus like you said Jivvi isn't here 24/7 to give him things so that makes it even more unlikely.

That said I don't really care that he's lying about this, since I do believe he needs everyone to say clap to win or something of the sorts. Whether thats his win condition or what he claims is his win condition, he's still Third Party and thus not town. So we should really more be focussing on what we're going to do with him instead of trying to disprove his unbelievable 'I gain items on claps also I need donald trump to die to win which is convenient since people think donald trump is probs a bad guy!!!'.

He's not on our side at the moment as he's Third Party, so we have three options at the moment.
1) Lynch him.
2) If he does win by having everyone clap, we can do it and once he's won maybe he'll help town win since we helped him win.
3) We ignore him and he'll probs try and be non-helpful to the town till we clap for him.

I'd rather lynch Aqua today so it's either option 2 or 3 for me.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well i said there might be some mistakes, it was a lot of ground to cover, you could also just have pointed them out, then i could have taken a closer look.

Also somethings you put in bold wasnt a lie, just personal impressions. Only thing that could have been 'fake news' was the one were i put "" around one of the statements you made, but it basically meant the same thing iirc.

Classic aqua, i make a large post pointing out things you did, and immediately you go into offence towards me.
Well yeah, why wouldnt I defend myself aggressively when ur blatantly lying about me to push a lynch

AND I WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT SEEING ME EXPLAIN MYSELF EVEN THO I DID IN THE SAME POST, GOOD SIR.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Finally I'd like to address how hilariously hypocritical your point about me failing to find a quote because the quoting on the forum is garbage whilst providing no quotes yourself and just leaving parenthesis saying "I have a quote".
No in contrast to you i actually can get quotes, just give me the line you want quotes for and ill get to it. Instead of just going around the bush like you did.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
No in contrast to you i actually can get quotes, just give me the line you want quotes for and ill get to it. Instead of just going around the bush like you did.
Considering I got half your quotes for you just then, all of which disprove ur shitty table I doubt that. But go on. Go actually get your quotes lmao

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
2) If he does win by having everyone clap, we can do it and once he's won maybe he'll help town win since we helped him win.
Well I don't want to risk the game being over if he does win that way. Although personally I'd consider that a bad decision for a game to potentially end just because of a mechanic like that, it was in place last time, maybe Jivvi used that as inspiration for his win condition idk but then again Jivvi is smart unlike Aqua so I doubt it <3

• Agree

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Considering I got half your quotes for you just then, all of which disprove ur shitty table I doubt that. But go on. Go actually get your quotes lmao
I mean he did say:

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i said, name a specific point, and ill find the quotes to give my reasoning, but im only doing 1 per post, to avoid essays

so if you give me a point (1 at the time) ill try and find quotes and provide some more reasoning.

I have to admit, i wrote some things down when reading through all of it, and based the table of of that, so there could be mistakes (there are mistakes, as been pointed out). The post originated as a mean to give a summary, but at the end i found you (aqua) to be vague and evasive so frequently, i started seeing you as scum.

ill start by reading back the 'tired' bit and the 'quotes i rephrased so i shouldnt have used quotation marks' bit.