Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
tbh i'm just gonna admit the truth i think a lot of people also did

I SKIPPED THE ENTIRE IGGISH VS NOTTY THING
I SKIPPED THE ENTIRE AQUA VS INF THING

I SHOULD PROBABLY READ THEM BUT IT'S CHRISTMAS STILL KINDA AND I CAN'T BE BOTHERED
Ngl I think everyone did.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok I've just gone through all of Arelic's posts.

I missed one of her posts where she's given some opinions. She still hasn't contributed as much as I would have liked, and posts like this don't help:
if we're apologizing for double posts in mafia I want fifty from Inffy
Ofc it was a joke, bu something about Arelic still feels a bit off. Maybe I'm wrong, but regardless:
I think my new list (in order of most suspicious) is now therefore Unu, Jolt, Arelic, Danni.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
OKAY PREPARE YOURSELFS
I HAVE READ AND ANALYSED THE ENTIRE INFFY VS AQUA DISCUSSION AND GOT 3 PAGES OF NOTES
WILL GET TO WRITING MY POST SOON (probably after dinner)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also please stop giving quotes by linking the posts, just use the quote option ffs
I did that because you can't quote quote's of quote's, so if I quoted it it'd just show my posts without the quotes, and the quotes were needed for it to make sense

quote quote quote quote quote quote how many times can I say quote before it stops having meaning in people's heads

like when Iggish said "little" like 10 times and it lost meaning for me

• Creative
Reactions: Comp

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can you use the lie detector at day, or do you have to wait until the night to use it?
i haven't tried

you can feed me a sentence to lie detect if you want me to try it out

So wait is it part of your role to hunt down Trump or are you speculating?
i win when trump dies

Why did you choose to ask people to cl*p? Seems a bit of a convenient jump of thought to somehow guess exactly what you're supposed to do
because people had said clap before, i received a vest out of the blue, i am jeb and there's a bunch of retarded memes regarding him floating around, including "please clap", so i just connected the two

i don't see how that's that big of a jump to make

i mean, sure, there's some level of assumption going on, but considering the shit you (and others) sometimes come up with, i don't see why that in particular is jumping to conclusions

Why do you think it's logical that trump is the autocrat?
does trump not strike you as the perfect candidate for a role called "autocrat"?

Maybe you do get abilities every time people cl*p, but it's detrimental to town and you knew it all along.
uh what

how is people saying "clap" detrimental to town

get your act together inf this is ridiculous

You mentioned receiving a cl*p as a subtle way of trying to get people to repeat it
no i mentioned it because i had no fucking clue what was going on wit that and i wanted answers

but then decided to just explicitly ask people to say it
well yes, because at that point i had a theory about the claps, something i didn't have before

and pretend that it's useful for us to do so.
it's certainly not detrimental

I dunno. I just don't trust that you magically guessed how your role works and that Jivvi would include such a role in the game because it seems unrealistic.
well what the fuck do you think i am then

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I want to clarify here that the reason I think you could still get abilities every time someone says clap, despite me thinking it's unrealistic that Jivvi would make himself have to take note of when someone says cl*p in the game, is because maybe, since you've been told that you have to get people to say cl*p, it's your responsibility to point it out to Jivvi when it happens.
then how the everliving hell is my claim more outlandish

you're literally pointing out flaws in your own arguments

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ok so i decided to do something for once and decided comp's post about expected people in the countries was susp and read through his posts

uh found that post suspicious cos its something i sometimes do when mafia and post a lot but the posts dont really have any subsistence u know just to fake activity & imo doing that whole thing LOOKS significant when really its probably just useless (ya i know he said that at the end of the post but still :eyes:)

some quotes of his:
Which just shows its likely that country doesn't have anything to do with being Mafia. I'm town, two people from the UK were town. Unless there's more than 3 people working with the Mafia, we can also assume that not everyone from US or Australia are Mafia
Another good option for Mafia is claiming British. At this point, only jolt is remaining, and the other members of the UK are dead. It wouldn't seem suspicious to be in the UK, and nobody can be there to confirm he is from the UK. On the other hand to this, I'd have thought there would be more than just 2 people from the UK in the game, so perhaps not.
For arelic, just observing you weren't saying anything. Obviously she isn't suspicious for this reason any more as you're speaking
ok number 1 & 2 are about the whole predicted people in each country, since he says he thinks country has nothing to do with being mafia and then makes that entire thing and then says he'd expect there to be more than 2 people from the UK but the thing he just posted said only 3 and idk 'more than 2' would mean like 4-5 in my eyes but i am kinda dumb -\_(._.)_/-

quote number 3 relates to the whole suspicion lists he's posted
they seem to entirely be based on activity? as if he's completely rejecting the idea some of the active people are mafia? and for some reason he seems to have some giant bias against arelic, literally nearly all his posts are saying he thinks arelic is mafia for some reason and in that quote he says she isnt actually inactive and therefore isnt suspicious (for that reason) but then every post from there on seems to re-state that shes inactive and is suspicious because of that

IDK its just some food for thought
im not really getting any strong vibes tho

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i haven't tried

you can feed me a sentence to lie detect if you want me to try it out
I thought it was one-shot??? Why would you waste it like that?

Also in what world does someone get given a lie-detector and not told when they can use it and have to 'try' to use it first before they're told?

because people had said clap before, i received a vest out of the blue, i am jeb and there's a bunch of retarded memes regarding him floating around, including "please clap", so i just connected the two
???

When exactly did you receive the vest, since you said you received it after 10 cl*ps, which was AFTER you asked people to say cl*p, so how exactly did you 'receive a vest out of the blue' and connected the dots to come up with the theory?

does trump not strike you as the perfect candidate for a role called "autocrat"?
...No? Why would he? Can you actually explain why you think he's autocrat?

uh what

how is people saying "clap" detrimental to town

get your act together inf this is ridiculous
please clap i want to get a gun so i could kill inf
:thinking:

it's certainly not detrimental
And we know that how?

well what the fuck do you think i am then
A liar

then how the everliving hell is my claim more outlandish

you're literally pointing out flaws in your own arguments
How am I pointing out flaws in my own arguments? My argument makes sense

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I am in agreement with Inf here, I don't think we should trust ender at all. At least not yet anyway. He's already said he's third party (could be mafia too), so don't say that word again until we know for sure. Don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok number 1 & 2 are about the whole predicted people in each country, since he says he thinks country has nothing to do with being mafia and then makes that entire thing
Yeah I also found it a bit weird how comp said he didn't think country was relevant and then spent his time doing that weird analysis thing

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I thought it was one-shot??? Why would you waste it like that?
it is one shot and thus i kinda don't to lynch it, hence me asking him to feed me a properly lie detectable sentence for me to test

Also in what world does someone get given a lie-detector and not told when they can use it and have to 'try' to use it first before they're told?
in this one, apparently

i can just ask jivvi if that would make you happy?

???

When exactly did you receive the vest, since you said you received it after 10 cl*ps, which was AFTER you asked people to say cl*p, so how exactly did you 'receive a vest out of the blue' and connected the dots to come up with the theory?
i received the vest before i asked people to clap

point out to me where i said that i had received 10 claps prior to receiving the vest and i'll say congrats you caught me mixing things up, but you won't be able to produce that quote because i haven't said it

...No? Why would he?
because he's autocratic?????? what the actual fuck inf have you not been paying attention to world politics or what

:thinking:
oh yes you got me it's not like i was making a frustrated joke or anything

And we know that how?
i suppose you'll just have to trust me

How am I pointing out flaws in my own arguments? My argument makes sense
>you can't be what you say you are because jivvi wouldn't bother with it
>you can still gain abilities because jivvi wouldn't have to bother with it

Shouldn't we lynch you then, I assume if you kill trump the game ends.
what even

I am in agreement with Inf here, I don't think we should trust ender at all. At least not yet anyway. He's already said he's third party (could be mafia too), so don't say that word again until we know for sure. Don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot
oh for the love of god

if i'm 3rd party i can't be maf

i have my own win condition, separate from everyone else

it just so happens that for the time being, my interests align with the town's, at least to some extent

why should you not help me and in turn, let me help you?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Er I don't get how they are particularly related. I mean most of what I said back then we can just discard because of a misunderstanding. However, what I was saying is that a person's assigned country has nothing to do with being Mafia or town. People can lie though, so it was possible that a Mafia claimed British.
Anyway regardless, as I said above, most of this is just me being confused so er I guess I'm going to be suspicious for the rest of the game now but owell. Just ignore everything I said in the beginning of the game though

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So here is my post about Aqua vs Inffy:
- ill try to keep it to the point
- here wont be any quotes (maybe just 1) for obvious reasons that i'd have to quote like 50 messages which would get tedious, if anyone really wants to have a quote for a certain thing i say, dont be afraid to ask
- ill also be voting one of them at the end, but ill try to keep the post kind of objective, incase other people want to form an opinion themselves
- ill be using a table to kind off make it chronologic, i hope the layou works

[xtable=skin1|@x182]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}Aqua{/td}
{td=@x15}Inffy{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-says he didnt bandwagon, but was merely pressuring inffy by his post{/td}
{td=@x30}-Claims aqua is scum for bandwagoning early on (backed by Notty){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x46}
{td=326x46}
-says that the post were inffy started talking again and his explanation for what he did was weak (BUT NOT WHY IT WAS WEAK)
notty disagrees with this claim{/td}
{td=@x46}-explains to aqua why he used his silence tactic, namely as conversation starter, as he explained prior{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-claims inffy's tactic was not a townie thing to do (but that is his only real argument so far){/td}
{td=@x30}-claims he always planned to speak at some point day 1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-accuses Inffy for missquoting aqua (THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT){/td}
{td=@x15}-Asks aqua were he missquoted him.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x30}
{td=326x30}-Aqua makes 2 statements: "so you only think im scum, because i think you are" and "nobody else got reads from your tactic"{/td}
{td=@x30}- gives examples how he got reads from his tacitc. gives answers to aqua's statements (i personally think they were good answers){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x46}
{td=326x46}- Aqua says inffy's tactic was dumb, and questions how anyone could possible get any leads from it. calls inffy hypocrit for accusing aqua of ignoring questions.{/td}
{td=@x46}-inffy accuses aqua for ignoring his questions: the missquoting, and a question about what Paige said that aqua found a strong statement (aqua said this at some point){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-general claiming he answered inffy's questions, but cba's to get quotes for it. also giving vague answers to some questions and stalling to answer others.{/td}
{td=@x15}-clearly states the questions he wants aqua to answer{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-in turn says inffy is actually getting caught in web of lies, but doesnt provide any reasoning{/td}
{td=@x15}- says aqua is getting caught in a web of lies and gives quotes from the oak/arelic situation earlier on (do people remember this?){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-claims inffy is making aqua look scum, no matter what he says or does.{/td}
{td=@x15}-votes aqua{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-here answers the question about paige, but says what he said earlier was a lie, and that paige didnt make a strong statement, but rather a decent one (doesnt give the statement){/td}
{td=@x15}-notty supports inffy, votes aqua as well, says his silence tactic was neither town or scum{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=326x15}-says kys to inffy, and claims being really tired (got a quote here)
If I'm lynched cus of a tired morning mafia post I swear to god >:/
{/td}

{td=@x15}--calls aqua out for STILL ignoring the missquoting question inffy had.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=326x@}-aqua finally gives the bit were inffy missquoted him (I DISAGREE WITH THIS, INFFY DIDNT MISSQUOTE IMO){/td}
{td}-asks aqua why that was missquoting.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x10}
{td=326x10}- tries to give some answers to some other questions, but is really vague about it, and claims he has quotes, but cant put them in because the forum is acting up{/td}
{td=@x10}-calls out aqua for vague responses and still not giving the Paige quote. (IT ENDS HERE, AFTER THIS THEIR CONVO SEEMS TO END){/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
well here it is. rereading i think the objective part might not have worked out great, but you'll still be able to form your own opinion.

i think it is also obvious who i will be voting. aqua has been vague overall in his replies, stalling, refusing to give answers, not wanting to quote, making up excuses etc. So he either got himself in a really nasty spot as a townie, or he is straight up scum.

Vote Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it is one shot and thus i kinda don't to lynch it, hence me asking him to feed me a properly lie detectable sentence for me to test
But why would you "test" it, when it's one shot, on Unusual_Dood? Someone you don't even have suspicion on?

in this one, apparently

i can just ask jivvi if that would make you happy?
I mean why wouldn't you ask Jivvi yourself in the first place?

i received the vest before i asked people to clap

point out to me where i said that i had received 10 claps prior to receiving the vest and i'll say congrats you caught me mixing things up, but you won't be able to produce that quote because i haven't said it
Oh yeah my bad, I was thinking of this post and got mixed up sorry:
-i received a lie detector at around 20 claps
because he's autocratic?????? what the actual fuck inf have you not been paying attention to world politics or what
No

oh yes you got me it's not like i was making a frustrated joke or anything
I was saying that you could get abilities with us cl*pping that are actually detrimental to town, using your joke as an example

i suppose you'll just have to trust me
Kinda hard to do that, although now that I realized you didn't say the 10 clap thing that's made me slightly less suspicious at least, and your reason for jumping to the conclusion of telling people to cl*p makes sense now

>you can't be what you say you are because jivvi wouldn't bother with it
>you can still gain abilities because jivvi wouldn't have to bother with it

Except that's not what I said? I said Jivvi wouldn't bother to do it since he'd have to check for cl*ps but if you were told about the cl*p thing yourself, he could then make it your responsibility to point it out when people say it, since you'd know to look out for it

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But why would you "test" it, when it's one shot, on Unusual_Dood? Someone you don't even have suspicion on?
i mean i don't think i would have i was more like making a point of there needing to be a proper sentence for me to lie detect instead of just wasting it on some garbage

I mean why wouldn't you ask Jivvi yourself in the first place?
didn't think of using it before the night before the question was posed so i didn't bother to think whether or not i could already use it during the day

ok i guess that explains it

I was saying that you could get abilities with us cl*pping that are actually detrimental to town, using your joke as an example
okay but what would my goal be? to just get as many abilities as possible?

that's not a win condition, that's a means to achieve a win condition

Except that's not what I said? I said Jivvi wouldn't bother to do it since he'd have to check for cl*ps but if you were told about the cl*p thing yourself, he could then make it your responsibility to point it out when people say it,
okay, that's fair