The Red Scare [Game Over]

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ill have to read more carefully later, but I do not think Unu, TWG and Inffy are mafia. Main reason being I dont suspect Inffy anymore after the Aqua lynch. Not sure what I mentioned before about this, but ill say this again.

Aqua was in favor of a lynch on Inffy, and seemed to be part of the hype. Juta does not make sense to me, why he would take part in that, and put Inffy at risk so much, if they were both mafia.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
After reading most of it again, it just seems like a bunch of shit from Iggy's side about the triangle (yes as I mentioned last post, I do not think the triangle Unu, TWG, Inffy is a thing, for now at least), and also a bunch of hammering on Iggy coming from everyone else.

Anyhow, since I only voted Iggy for a joke anyway

unvote

Now we got that out of the way I can think of who I want to vote again. At this point I am afraid to say, but I am lost. Everyone I can trust in my eyes, I dont trust. The one to blame for this, Iggish. That does not mean I think Iggy is mafia, that means he is causing a lot of confusion on my side. This dates back to the whole vigi thing (yes I am bringing it up again, since here is where the confusion started for me). I'll try to work out to possible situations:

1. Iggy is not mafia. If this is the case, than all the 'stupid' things he has done are due to him being sort off new to mafia (I have been there myself last game, mistakes creep up on you, and out of nowhere you are close to being lynched). This would mean that his triangle theory is an honest believe, or a way to get everone of his back. In his defense, he is being 'attacked' by some of the biggest post writers of this game (big means long, not good, yes I mean you Unu and Inffy).

2. Iggy is mafia. If Iggy is mafia, the whole vigi things was brought up on purpose, although I don't know why he would have done it. At one point this would mean that Ender and Aqua would have been in on the plan, but I don't see why Ender would have been in on it anymore (meaning, I don't have any solid reasons). Than if he was mafia, why would he pick Unu, TWG, and Inffy for the triangle theory. If Iggy is mafia, could that mean Unu, TWG, and Inffy are town? Or would he mix some townies with some mafia in the triangle?

Overall a confusing situation, that does not make sense to me just yet. I won't vote anynore just yet, because I don't want to make any mistakes and vote out a townie, just because some accusations are on the table.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
2. Iggy is mafia. If Iggy is mafia, the whole vigi things was brought up on purpose, although I don't know why he would have done it. At one point this would mean that Ender and Aqua would have been in on the plan, but I don't see why Ender would have been in on it anymore (meaning, I don't have any solid reasons). Than if he was mafia, why would he pick Unu, TWG, and Inffy for the triangle theory. If Iggy is mafia, could that mean Unu, TWG, and Inffy are town? Or would he mix some townies with some mafia in the triangle?
He'd open discussion about the vigilante so he and his mafia buddies could see who everyone thinks the vigilante is and work it out so they could kill him in the night. It's not something I'd be surprised of him doing since he's new.

He'd probably pick us because we have suspicion on him and can be linked because of that - if he started throwing shade on people who he's relying to trust him and keep him alive (aka you) then he'd possibly risk getting your vote as well. And as to why he's voting TWG, probably because he's his mafia buddy and wants him to be seen as clear if he gets lynched.

I mean you could also be right in that he's townie and everything he's done that could be considered scummy is just a result of mistakes, but I'm inclined to believe that he's mafia, especially after the slip thing I just pointed out, and if he doesn't explain that and make me realize I could be wrong somehow, I'm joining the bandwagon and voting for him to be lynched today.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So I wanna say sorry to Unu (no not you Inffy, you know better) about what I said. I just wanted to say you make very long posts, but used the word big. I am not saying your posts arent good, just did not want to say you are an amazing post writer (noone is). In hindsight, I had a poor choice of words.

I did not intend to make a burn (okay maybe just a tiny bit). I see how it kinda seems like a personal attack right now, which was never my intention.

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
He'd open discussion about the vigilante so he and his mafia buddies could see who everyone thinks the vigilante is and work it out so they could kill him in the night. It's not something I'd be surprised of him doing since he's new.

He'd probably pick us because we have suspicion on him and can be linked because of that - if he started throwing shade on people who he's relying to trust him and keep him alive (aka you) then he'd possibly risk getting your vote as well. And as to why he's voting TWG, probably because he's his mafia buddy and wants him to be seen as clear if he gets lynched.

I mean you could also be right in that he's townie and everything he's done that could be considered scummy is just a result of mistakes, but I'm inclined to believe that he's mafia, especially after the slip thing I just pointed out, and if he doesn't explain that and make me realize I could be wrong somehow, I'm joining the bandwagon and voting for him to be lynched today.

What slip thing? Asking about Vig?

Iggish

Reaction score
Wait wait wait

The second to last quote from Iggish

"And it's not just like they voted aqua to make everyone think they were inno, they could've bandwagoned on TWG to do that. But idk, I'm so confused rn."

What did you mean by this Iggish cuz it kinda seems like a slip to me!!!
especially after the slip thing I just pointed out
What slip?????? Here I was talking about you, unu and notty who I suspected were mafia. I was saying that if you guys wanted to look inno, you could've voted for TWG instead of aqua. However, because of your vote for aqua instead, I was confused as at the time I didn't know why mafias would not vote for TWG (I thought y'all were mafia, still do (except notty obviously)). This is because I town read Aqua at that time.

I still don't understand how it is a slip? Could you explain it?

Iggish

Reaction score
Inf lynch jokes aside, I'd be down with lynching TWG. I said the only reason that I voted you over him was that you were "head mafia" (as I know now, no such thing). TWG hasn't responded to my points in like 3/4 days. He's acting really scummy and I think we should lynch him. I also think we should lynch you though so idk.
To be fair, Oak and Samlen have committed the same crimes as TWG. The only reason TWG is on my list for people I'd be down to lynch and samlen isn't is because of when TWG said he thought I was town but would be willing to vote me off so that if I flip inno, we get you instead.
Please don't dismiss voting on certain people just because they don't have any votes at the moment - not everyone has outed their suspicions/who they're wanting to lynch, and I mean caff just said they'd be down for a foggy lynch, I've said so too, so has notty now apparently as I write this post. If we stick to voting certain people just because they're the most likely to be lynched we're making a mistake in my opinion (and me choosing to specifically vote aqua is kind of because he already had one vote but that was a safety vote since I was the most voted)
*pokes*

I mean if there are posts that you have arguments for that make you certain TWG is a stronger lynch target than foggy or aqua then I'd love to hear it, as would everyone else I imagine
Oh how convenient you suddenly become suspicious of TWG when it looks like you might have to vote him to survive!!! What happened to me being ur #1 suspect all game??
So Aqua why are you suspicious of TWG, can you explain?
Personally, now that TWG is getting voted and I know how I feel about it, I think I'd prefer to get aqua or foggy, but that's possibly just because TWG defended me and aqua/foggy did not so I kinda feel guilty, as illogical as that is, and this probably just reinforces the idea that we're a team to Ender but oh well, it's how I feel, for whatever reason. Maybe it's because at least TWG has been making sense whereas aqua/foggy haven't so in the event that aqua/foggy/twg are town, we'd be losing a more valuable member if we lynch of TWG as opposed to foggy/aqua.
(Also, just in case people think that TWG is the only viable lynch, reminder that notty and oog are also happy with voting aqua, so aqua is easily viable as well, though I can't promise I won't change my mind and change to TWG myself.)
Also I just remembered

Aqua, you need to quote two things for me

1) the post where you put suspicion on TWG earlier on in the game

2) the 'stupid reasoning' that TWG used to defend me

I was thinking about this at like 5am and I guess I forgot (and I guess this was probably why I was feeling like aqua>twg earlier wow!!! i mean probably not but), but I find it interesting how aqua is suddenly keen on lynching TWG, whereas, if my memory serves me correctly, this entire game, aqua has only put suspicion on me, until the moment he might be killed and suddenly he's found TWG suspicious
ok but why was his reasoning stupid

and I still need your post where you put suspicion on TWG before

if you 'cba' then why are you even in this game
About your theory, I can see your reasons for connecting me, Infected and Notty, but not for Weak. He said he was suspicious of Iggish, and thought Infected was a villager, and that for sure means he is a part of our “team”. I believe the only reason you included Weak was that he already was in a bad light, and it would absorb some non-mafia votes. I am not saying that I don’t find Weak’s responses suspicious, but I as I believe Iggish, Foggy, Ender and Aqua are mafias, I will for now not vote for him.

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok, for these quotes I was reading back from page 43 (where unu said I should) and I picked the quotes which influenced me in thinking that inf and unu were protecting TWG (however, as I was going backwards, they are not in chronological order). They are all little stuff like how inf seems to defend TWG at the start of a post and then at the end of the post seems to deflect his defense of TWG away by saying he'd be down with a TWG lynch or saying that he still finds him suspicious. It was little stuff like that that my ideas of the mafia triangle (originally had notty aswell but, yeah) were built on. Nothing substantial, just little stuff which seemed scummy to me.
However, is it possible if not probable, that back then I was just looking out for people who gave any small hint at defending him as I was the main person going after him.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What slip?????? Here I was talking about you, unu and notty who I suspected were mafia. I was saying that if you guys wanted to look inno, you could've voted for TWG instead of aqua. However, because of your vote for aqua instead, I was confused as at the time I didn't know why mafias would not vote for TWG (I thought y'all were mafia, still do (except notty obviously)). This is because I town read Aqua at that time.

I still don't understand how it is a slip? Could you explain it?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh

My bad, ignore me I'm being dumb, I didn't understand the context of the post properly, but I see now you were saying, hypothetically if we, as in notty, me, unusual AND twg were mafia then we could have voted TWG instead of aqua just to look innocent ok nvm sorry

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ike how inf seems to defend TWG at the start of a post and then at the end of the post seems to deflect his defense of TWG away by saying he'd be down with a TWG lynch or saying that he still finds him suspicious.
Where did that happen?

I picked the quotes which influenced me in thinking that inf and unu were protecting TWG
Most of the posts you quoted were attacks on aqua, not defenses on TWG. I was asking aqua about his suspicions on TWG because they were nonexistent apparently until the moment he would need them to survive, so I pushed on this to find out more.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh

My bad, ignore me I'm being dumb, I didn't understand the context of the post properly, but I see now you were saying, hypothetically if we, as in notty, me, unusual AND twg were mafia then we could have voted TWG instead of aqua just to look innocent ok nvm sorry
(to clarify, I thought you had slipped by assuming with certainty that TWG was mafia, saying that me, notty and unusual could have voted TWG if we were mafia to look innocent)

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I'm torn on who to vote, and I do want to vote since I feel like this day and its discussion are pretty much over until we push on a lynch.

On one hand I want to vote iggish because they're super scummy to me with their reactions and weird theories and vigilante discussions and cherry picking points to make people look suspicious but when you actually look in detail about it, it's distorted truth, buuuuuuuut I can't help but remind myself of when he thought there was a 'head mafia' and although this could have been a mindgame idk it seemed genuine to my gut but ahh

Meanwhile I still very much want foggy dead but I'm aware that this is probably just because I'm biased against him since he tried to get me killed. But I guess objectively speaking I can't be biased to see the fact that he went after me so hard, alongside a member of the mafia whilst making no connection to them at all (which in itself seems wierd, like he never was like "yh aqua i agree" or "i tr aqua for going after someone I "*know*" to be mafia", and even said they had no opinion on them, they're points didn't have much to them and would be happy to lynch them (and did), which is suspicicious, and also constantly changed their reasons for voting me and made up weird theories to justify pushing on me. I mean I can kinda see how an unhelpful townie might do that but it just seems scummy and maybe that's bias idk

Meanwhile more, Oak is unresponsive, has place two votes on this game, both of which he has failed to explain to a degree I'm satisfied with and feels just like he likes to hop on bandwagons and then disappear, but I'm reluctant to vote him just because he seems AFK and unable to defend himself, but I guess we could just wait for him to come back and defend? I mean if he's town he's not exactly helpful either.

And then HK is suspicious to me too because of his weird defence of iggish and his points that he makes that I don't think make much sense (I don't even rememeber what they were at this point though), and his change of personality this game.

Then there's Ender who maybe-probably buddied up with Aqua but other than that has been quite townie and I'm reluctant to kill him today

Then there's TWG who has been suspicious all game with his statement of certainty (later claiming them to be jokes), his weak defenses and bizarre deal he made with Iggish to lynch me and then Iggish next if I was innocent, who I'd also argue to not be of that much help to town anyway and it's also likely he's mafia in which case yay we get a mafia, and if he is mafia it means mulb probably switched to aqua to frame people voting TWG which means they're probably innocent which gives us lots of information (but the information is just theoretical information and I'm reluctant to lynch based on getting information that may or may not be true).
And I think that's it?

So yeah I'm quite divided. I think, right now, at this moment in time, I'm veeeeery slightly leaning to foggy or TWG, but could verrrrry easily sway to Iggish too?

I feel like we should place votes already because this day is pretty much over so I'll probably place one soon but for now I'm just gonna leave this here and see if anyone has anything to say or whatever.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok, so apparently you got the idea that I was "defending weak on quite a few occasions" from my response to Ender's theory, when I was saying that I found the connection between Weak and the rest of us, weak? Was that all that made you so sure I was mafia and stated that I was defending weak on quite a few occasions?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
he went after me so hard, alongside a member of the mafia whilst making no connection to them at all (which in itself seems wierd, like he never was like "yh aqua i agree" or "i tr aqua for going after someone I "*know*" to be mafia", and even said they had no opinion on them, they're points didn't have much to them and would be happy to lynch them (and did), which is suspicicious,
(because it kinda seems like he wanted to be able to have the option to vote aqua to look innocent so made no connection with him, and then did when it looked like he could use it to kill him and look innocent)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I'm torn on who to vote, and I do want to vote since I feel like this day and its discussion are pretty much over until we push on a lynch.

On one hand I want to vote iggish because they're super scummy to me with their reactions and weird theories and vigilante discussions and cherry picking points to make people look suspicious but when you actually look in detail about it, it's distorted truth, buuuuuuuut I can't help but remind myself of when he thought there was a 'head mafia' and although this could have been a mindgame idk it seemed genuine to my gut but ahh

Meanwhile I still very much want foggy dead but I'm aware that this is probably just because I'm biased against him since he tried to get me killed. But I guess objectively speaking I can't be biased to see the fact that he went after me so hard, alongside a member of the mafia whilst making no connection to them at all (which in itself seems wierd, like he never was like "yh aqua i agree" or "i tr aqua for going after someone I "*know*" to be mafia", and even said they had no opinion on them, they're points didn't have much to them and would be happy to lynch them (and did), which is suspicicious, and also constantly changed their reasons for voting me and made up weird theories to justify pushing on me. I mean I can kinda see how an unhelpful townie might do that but it just seems scummy and maybe that's bias idk

Meanwhile more, Oak is unresponsive, has place two votes on this game, both of which he has failed to explain to a degree I'm satisfied with and feels just like he likes to hop on bandwagons and then disappear, but I'm reluctant to vote him just because he seems AFK and unable to defend himself, but I guess we could just wait for him to come back and defend? I mean if he's town he's not exactly helpful either.

And then HK is suspicious to me too because of his weird defence of iggish and his points that he makes that I don't think make much sense (I don't even rememeber what they were at this point though), and his change of personality this game.

Then there's Ender who maybe-probably buddied up with Aqua but other than that has been quite townie and I'm reluctant to kill him today

Then there's TWG who has been suspicious all game with his statement of certainty (later claiming them to be jokes), his weak defenses and bizarre deal he made with Iggish to lynch me and then Iggish next if I was innocent, who I'd also argue to not be of that much help to town anyway and it's also likely he's mafia in which case yay we get a mafia, and if he is mafia it means mulb probably switched to aqua to frame people voting TWG which means they're probably innocent which gives us lots of information (but the information is just theoretical information and I'm reluctant to lynch based on getting information that may or may not be true).
And I think that's it?

So yeah I'm quite divided. I think, right now, at this moment in time, I'm veeeeery slightly leaning to foggy or TWG, but could verrrrry easily sway to Iggish too?

I feel like we should place votes already because this day is pretty much over so I'll probably place one soon but for now I'm just gonna leave this here and see if anyone has anything to say or whatever.
Well, due to the fact I am working all day Sunday I shall have to place my vote last thing on Saturday if not before, so you can look forward to that ;)

Iggish

Reaction score
Where did that happen?
Most of the posts you quoted were attacks on aqua, not defenses on TWG. I was asking aqua about his suspicions on TWG because they were nonexistent apparently until the moment he would need them to survive, so I pushed on this to find out more.
I'm sorry if I didn't clarify this properly, but those quotes were to show my escalating suspicion of the three of you. Yes, you were attacking aqua, but back then I was super sensitive to any person who I thought could be defending weak. I mean, they're all little things and they aren't really incriminating or anything. I'm just trying to show how I became to be suspicious of """the triangle""".
For someone on the lookout for a defense of weak, seeing quotes seemingly try to get people to vote for others by reminding them of the other lynch targets (yes, I know, could totally be innocent, but still..) and also asking people for their reasons of voting TWG (also cen easily be innocent, easily, but still)

Iggish

Reaction score
Because nobody else has responded to your request for a response, I do believe that their could be a 'Mafia Triangle', however, I do not believe that all the Mafia would vote the same way, I think there is often a spread of votes so as not to group all of them together. I mean I don't really know who to be suspicious of ATM, so I'm going to have a closer look at posts and then decide who I'm placing my vote on
After reading most of it again, it just seems like a bunch of shit from Iggy's side about the triangle (yes as I mentioned last post, I do not think the triangle Unu, TWG, Inffy is a thing, for now at least), and also a bunch of hammering on Iggy coming from everyone else.
Well I got feedback from hk and foggy about the mafia "triangle" and they seem to be quite dubious. How about the others?
Notty
Oak
Ooglie
(Samlen afk and Ender said he'd be gone for a few days)

Can I get your opinions?