The Red Scare [Game Over]

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Okay, Iggish I am trying to understand why you think me, inf and weak is mafias. Please correct me if I am wrong.

- Weak have been acting weird and come up with a lot of shady stuff.
- Me and weak defended Inf last day.
- I defended Weak from your wrong accusations.
- I town-read Infected, he town-reads me.
- Me, Infected and Weak all voted for lynching Aqua.

Have I missed anything?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can I ask how Igg has 'wrong accusations'? Like is anything proven?
Well he said TWG voted me out of the blue for bad reasons when he didn't, as proved by the quote of when TWG defended me, for example

In genera I personally just find Iggish to be generalising and exaggerating things to distort truth to help his points

Iggish

Reaction score
Well he said TWG voted me out of the blue for bad reasons when he didn't, as proved by the quote of when TWG defended me, for example

In genera I personally just find Iggish to be generalising and exaggerating things to distort truth to help his points
I've said this before. In my opinion he voted out of the blue because before you came under fire, he had offered nothing to the game in terms of useful input. However, once you come under fire, he seems to defend you with (what I now believe to be) a good response. It's just a bit fishy for me.

Iggish

Reaction score
I slightly town read foggy
Just a feeling, I don't really have anything to back it up on. I mean, it's so slight that I probably wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't asked me.
And why fishy on oak
Just a feeling. I guess it could be a result of the pressure you were putting on him earlier, the scummy way he voted for you or his inactivity, or all of the three. I mean, after you three (TWG, unu, inf), it's probably tied between oak and ender for me for next most suspicious.

Iggish

Reaction score
I mean, at the moment I'm bascially suspicious of everybody (except oog and notty of course (well, they could be working with a mafia, but they themselves can't be mafia)).
After Aqua flipping mafia who I thought was town and Mulb also flipping mafia who I didn't catch any scummy vibes from at all, my juddgment has probably been clouded on who I townread and who I think is mafia.

Iggish

Reaction score
Ummm take a look at pages 1-42 and you'll find something...
Iggish are you sure you're not skipping tons of pages out like you missed the whole cult thing and now this???
Well if it has been page 1-42, I've hardly been skipping tons of pages.
For the cult thing, I didn't really understand what was going on, there just seemed to be accusations being flung around everywhere and I couldn't make head nor tail of it.

• Confusing
Reactions: Fog