C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
dear Player,

you are the only one who can see this message, despite it being on the main thread.

please use the word "cookie" if you are on the side of the Mafia, and the word "banter" if you are on the side of the Town, and the word "appreciate" if you are on neither.

sincerely,
the Fenc
e

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
dear Player,

you are the only one who can see this message, despite it being on the main thread.

please use the word "cookie" if you are on the side of the Mafia, and the word "banter" if you are on the side of the Town, and the word "appreciate" if you are on neither.

sincerely,
the Fenc
e
Well I sure do like eating cock.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
dear Player,

sincerely,
the Fenc
e
Inffy, although I appreciate the effort that you put into this sneaky tactic, I am not going to partake in your scheme. I mean I know that you believe yourself to be the king of banter, but that is unfortunately not the case. Now I expect you to put the 'four halves' of the cookie that you took back into the jar, so that we may end this silly quarrel.

• Winner
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Inffy, although I appreciate the effort that you put into this sneaky tactic, I am not going to partake in your scheme. I mean I know that you believe yourself to be the king of banter, but that is unfortunately not the case. Now I expect you to put the 'four halves' of the cookie that you took back into the jar, so that we may end this silly quarrel.