C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm the Insane Painting Bellhop Dancer. One per game I may choose to simultaneously kill everyone in the game but myself.

I'm taking this game hostage.
Come on, guys, I claimed too!
yeah but lets be honest... you seem less harmful than an 'innocent' child... I mean can you imagine what their generation will turn out like?!

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Who would you vote for and why?
I'd most likely vote for either Notty or Inf, based mainly on their experience to manipulate and mislead. However, that's me criticising their aggressive, yet cheeky-troll game style.
Since nothing really happens on Day 1, I usually always vote no-vote, but in this case I've used Random Thing Picker to help choose which one of you is guilty of being part of Mafia. The Random Thing Picker has chosen -

Vote Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
OKOKOKOKOKOK STOP PLS

OK SO MY TACTIC CLEARLY ISN'T WORKING

YES I KNOW IM BAD AT MAFIA AND IM A LIAR AND A PIECE OF SCUM AND NO I AM NOT A CIVILIAN

I AM THE THIRD PARTY ROLE, THE ARTIST

YES THERE WAS A SPECIFIC REASON FOR ME TRYING TO SAVE LTIN

BUT MY ROLE DOES HAVE A PERK TO IT WHICH MAKES ME EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL TO TOWN SO HEAR ME OUT: I CAN FIND OUT WHO THE GADGET IS

PLS DONT KILL ME, I WANT THE GADGET DEAD AND SO DOES TOWN, AND I CAN FIND OUT WHO IT IS <3

I'M KIND OF RELUCTANT TO GIVE ANY MORE INFO RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO THINK THIS THROUGH PROPERLY BUT BASICALLY LYNCHING ME IS SHOOTING YOURSELVES IN THE FOOT SO

I MEAN I'M PROBABLY DEAD TONIGHT ANYWAY BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE SOME MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN AND I'LL SURVIVE FOR SOME WACKY REASON
Infected_alien8_ you are excused.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Who would you vote for and why?
I'd most likely vote for either Notty or Inf, based mainly on their experience to manipulate and mislead. However, that's me criticising their aggressive, yet cheeky-troll game style.
Since nothing really happens on Day 1, I usually always vote no-vote, but in this case I've used Random Thing Picker to help choose which one of you is guilty of being part of Mafia. The Random Thing Picker has chosen -

Vote Aqua
how come you didn't put your own name in hmmmmmmmmmmm??? suspicious????

• Haha
Reactions: digi

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vooootecount - The one where the extent of the lore is that you're all just a bunch of bloodthirsty savages imean look at this votecount
Caffeinated - Notty (1/7)
SomeoneOtherThanHimself - Marskid (1/7)
Digitalmez - Aqua (1/7)
Nottykitten - Oak (1/7)
Aqua - Digitalmez (1/7)
Foggy - Infected_alien (1/7)
Infected_alien - Foggy (1/7)
Hipman - Hipman (1/7)
7 to lynch or no-lynch and deadline in 3 days