SCP - Secure, Contain, Mafia [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright than we wait. In the mean time I'll repeat this incontrivertable fact. Ltin if there are only 3 mafia members than if you don't vote they can still lynch me. Additionally we can kill you if you betray us.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Indeed we wait, unfortunately I must leave for now although i should be back within a half hour, any town who read this know that road is an enemy of the town and must be voted for, ltin he is bluffing he planned to lie to you by naming 4 people but the mafia only has 3 members.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count: THE PIECES JUST KEEP COMING I NEED REST
The road to ruin - 3 - (Old_Man_Oak_63, Jolteon42, Timdood3)[Lynch in 2]
Old_Man_Oak_63 - 1- (The road to ruin)[Lynch in 4]

Reactions: Timdood3
Reaction score
Ltin if I'm lying the day cannot end, you have nothing to risk. Side with them and you run the risk he was lying.

Indeed we wait, unfortunately I must leave for now although i should be back within a half hour, any town who read this know that road is an enemy of the town and must be voted for, ltin he is bluffing he planned to lie to you by naming 4 people but the mafia only has 3 members.
If I'm lying than there is still only 3 mafia. Ltin won't no lynch so we could never go that route. You on the otherhand would have 5 members and could just lynch me even without Ltin's help.

WHY THE RUSH CHANCELLOR?

Ltin all you need to know is this.

There is no throne for betraying me. If you vote for me you will die. If you side with my you definetly have a chance. Additionally I can prove what I'm saying. I can prove there are four mafia, if there wasn't than all you would need to do is wait for everyone else to vote. If there is than all you need to do is wait for everyone in the game to vote, there's no mincing words here; I'm guilty and no townie in the right mind would vote with me.

OMO can not prove his claim until it is too late. There is a chance he is lying and there is no proving his claim. Siding with us is literally your only chance.

Old_Man_Oak_63 If you really did enchant that knife than riddle me this, why didn't you say that when I changed the vote to you? If you were telling the truth you would have had me like a rat in a cage.

{[merged 5 posts into one]}

Last edited by a moderator:

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ltin if I'm lying the day cannot end, you have nothing to risk. Side with them and you run the risk he was lying.

If I'm lying than there is still only 3 mafia. Ltin won't no lynch so we could never go that route. You on the otherhand would have 5 members and could just lynch me even without Ltin's help.

WHY THE RUSH CHANCELLOR?

Ltin all you need to know is this.

There is no throne for betraying me. If you vote for me you will die. If you side with my you definetly have a chance. Additionally I can prove what I'm saying. I can prove there are four mafia, if there wasn't than all you would need to do is wait for everyone else to vote. If there is than all you need to do is wait for everyone in the game to vote, there's no mincing words here; I'm guilty and no townie in the right mind would vote with me.

OMO can not prove his claim until it is too late. There is a chance he is lying and there is no proving his claim. Siding with us is literally your only chance.

Old_Man_Oak_63 If you really did enchant that knife than riddle me this, why didn't you say that when I changed the vote to you? If you were telling the truth you would have had me like a rat in a cage.

{[merged 5 posts into one]}
Had to go pick up my brother and was kind of running late due to this game x)
Anyhow I have returned so I'll answer your little riddle first off, I still have you like a rat in a cage right now regardless of when I chose to reveal my knife's abilities. If you are actually curious though, with the speed of the conversation I didn't actually get a chance to explain it until I asked ltin to hold his vote. (I'm a slow typer)

Unfortunately I guess it sucks to be you right now Ltin, I can assure you that Road only has 3 mafia members right now otherwise he wouldn't be so hell bent on getting you to vote with the mafia. We will know for sure later I guess but right now we just have to wait out Road's bluff.

Reaction score
Had to go pick up my brother and was kind of running late due to this game x)
Anyhow I have returned so I'll answer your little riddle first off, I still have you like a rat in a cage right now regardless of when I chose to reveal my knife's abilities. If you are actually curious though, with the speed of the conversation I didn't actually get a chance to explain it until I asked ltin to hold his vote. (I'm a slow typer)

Unfortunately I guess it sucks to be you right now Ltin, I can assure you that Road only has 3 mafia members right now otherwise he wouldn't be so hell bent on getting you to vote with the mafia. We will know for sure later I guess but right now we just have to wait out Road's bluff.
So I'm bluffing? If so why have I made the verifiable claim? I can definitivly proof that there are 4 mafia, if there isn't you can definitively prove there is only 3. Nobody can prove your little knife unless you get an opportunity.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I'm bluffing? If so why have I made the verifiable claim? I can definitivly proof that there are 4 mafia, if there isn't you can definitively prove there is only 3. Nobody can prove your little knife unless you get an opportunity.
Haha, the funniest thing about this is it was YOU who gave the knife to me. So thanks for that.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's a nice stall you have there. Like I said, it kills you when you use it, and you only get to use it at night - there is no more nights. The game ends today.
And we are repeating previous arguments now, like I said after running it through SCP-914 its properties have been changed, and you are the one stalling not me.

Reaction score
And we are repeating previous arguments now, like I said after running it through SCP-914 its properties have been changed, and you are the one stalling not me.
So you know this for a fact? Did it also state that it would kill you when I first gave it to you. I'm certain your lying, your panicked and trying to pressure Ltin into siding with you before he can carry us to victory. I still don't know why if according to your theory (which I think you don't even believe) you really want ltin, there would be enough to do without him. Why exactly is Ltin so vital?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you know this for a fact? Did it also state that it would kill you when I first gave it to you. I'm certain your lying, your panicked and trying to pressure Ltin into siding with you before he can carry us to victory. I still don't know why if according to your theory (which I think you don't even believe) you really want ltin, there would be enough to do without him. Why exactly is Ltin so vital?
Didn't you read the part where I said I can see the properties of all items I give and receive?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My point is it had hidden properties before it has hidden properties now (unless you refined it to trash). All this is still semantics you have no way of using that when we kill you as game will be over.
*Yawn* the pure fact that you are STILL ARGUING WITH ME and are now repeating points we've already gone over means I'm right and there are only 3 mafia members. If there really was 4 of you you could just sit smug and wait for your friends to come so you could finish, however this isn't the case. So I'm just going to do other things for awhile, I don't really care what you have to say at this point.

Reaction score
*Yawn* the pure fact that you are STILL ARGUING WITH ME and are now repeating points we've already gone over means I'm right and there are only 3 mafia members. If there really was 4 of you you could just sit smug and wait for your friends to come so you could finish, however this isn't the case. So I'm just going to do other things for awhile, I don't really care what you have to say at this point.
I could, I could indeed. I just don't want Ltin to read what you say last than make a snap decision. Just you wait, the cavalry is coming. I'd point them out now but Fiesta is away so I cannot get my confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.