Reaction score
  • Thank You
Reactions: The Road to Ruin

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sigh, alright I see how it is.
So the mafia does in fact have 3 members its Road, coolio and chicken. What I wasn't expecting was GmK to be a 3rd party, his role seemed so accustomed to just being a mafia. While I don't know what his win conditions are I can only guess that they can be with either the town or mafia. And he has chosen to side with the mafia, so this games rests with the decision Ltin makes, either way Ltin, no matter what you choose the other side will kill you. So right now its totally up to whether you want to see a town victory or a mafia victory.

Also Faliara can you please vote road, town really kinda needs ya.

Reaction score
Sigh, alright I see how it is.
So the mafia does in fact have 3 members its Road, coolio and chicken. What I wasn't expecting was GmK to be a 3rd party, his role seemed so accustomed to just being a mafia. While I don't know what his win conditions are I can only guess that they can be with either the town or mafia. And he has chosen to side with the mafia, so this games rests with the decision Ltin makes, either way Ltin, no matter what you choose the other side will kill you. So right now its totally up to whether you want to see a town victory or a mafia victory.

Also Faliara can you please vote road, town really kinda needs ya.

• Agree
Reactions: cooliorules
Reaction score
Ltin as I said before we can protect you. There are 4 mafia and OMO is backpedaling for dear life. Know that by his logic it doesn't matter who you vote for, vote with us and you win. By his own admission you cannot survive the night so I implore you to vote OMO and make the night never happen.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ltin as I said before we can protect you. There are 4 mafia and OMO is backpedaling for dear life. Know that by his logic it doesn't matter who you vote for, vote with us and you win. By his own admission you cannot survive the night so I implore you to vote OMO and make the night never happen.
But thats the thing the NIGHT STILL HAPPENS, there are 3 of you, voting me doesn't change the fact that even if i die its technically 3 mafia - 5 others.

Reaction score
But thats the thing the NIGHT STILL HAPPENS, there are 3 of you, voting me doesn't change the fact that even if i die its technically 3 mafia - 5 others.
What do you not get about this!?! It's over, the mafia won!

We have a role blocker! We have numbers! We are Ltin's only chance to win and he has no reason not to take it! I have defended GmK this game for the past 2 days, steering the conversation into bandwagons over contrived reasons to keep you from realizing GmK was 3suspicous5you. WHY WOULD I DO THAT IF HE WAS 3rd PARTY!?!

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

We have a role blocker! We have numbers! We are Ltin's only chance to win and he has no reason not to take it! I have defended GmK this game for the past 2 days, steering the conversation into bandwagons over contrived reasons to keep you from realizing GmK was 3suspicous5you. WHY WOULD I DO THAT IF HE WAS 3rd PARTY!?!
uhhhhhhh... Now I don't even know what's going on anymore...

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Because he was able to enter the mafia night chat room using his ability, from there, I dunno, he must have had something over your heads which is why you've not killed him so far. Unfortunately your question to alpha betrays this, why else would you need to lie about a someone being a member of the mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.