SCP - Secure, Contain, Mafia [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I don't get why I should vote OMO.

If you really are mafia, you're much better off with the no-lynch option. If cooliorules also is, as OMO has written, I recommend she does the same now as well. You know, 4 no lynch is easier to get than 5 lynch, if you're mafia that part should not have slipped your mind.

Reaction score
I don't get why I should vote OMO.

If you really are mafia, you're much better off with the no-lynch option. If cooliorules also is, as OMO has written, I recommend she does the same now as well. You know, 4 no lynch is easier to get than 5 lynch, if you're mafia that part should not have slipped your mind.
Ltin has expressed he wants to win the game in no uncertain terms. If we vote OMO than he will vote with us. OMO claims to have a magic man knife which may complicate the night but more importantly Ltin is with us but probably won't be so if we edge towards bussing him. No problems easy does it, just vote omo, his magic man knife goes away (if it exists) and we win the game. END OF STORY.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
'magic knife' GmK if you remember the conversation I had with you about the knife I received, I actually transformed it using SCP-914 into an Ethereal Knife which I can use to kill someone even after I die.

Reaction score
GmK If I'm reading you right it's true that night would end with us winning no matter what but if we switch to no vote it puts Ltin in danger thus making it less certain who he will side with us. As it stand me and coolio have both voted for OMO. Please vote with us, our final man will be along soon than Ltin will end the game.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Old_Man_Oak_63 yeah I'm not fully buying that, just seems too convenient a result right now to get such a knife reforge, especially seeing how notty potentially got Origami on a (very) fine (a lovely thing I still have, can only assume from notty)

The road to ruin

You seem to get a little carried away there, mister. I from my side can only urge you and any mafia partners to vote no-lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.