SCP - Secure, Contain, Mafia [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count: Several Votes, stuff is hitting other stuff!
GmK - 1 - (Timdood3)[Lynch in 4]
The road to ruin - 1 - (Old_Man_Oak_63)[Lynch in 4]
Old_Man_Oak_63 - 2- (The road to ruin, Ltin)[Lynch in 3]

Reactions: Notme
Reaction score
Feel free to remove your vote. I know how the knife works Ltin, I gave him the bloody thing. At Night he can use it to kill somebody but in doing so he will die. I imagine he may bluff and say he can use it during the day but if that is the case than ask yourself "Why didn't he use it on Road?"

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So remember how me and Notty could refine items in SCP-914, well thanks Road if it was you who gave me that knife since I was able to refine it into something far more useful. Remember when you asked road who gave me the knife and I told you not you, thats because it was the lovely SCP-914 who gave me this beautiful knife c:
Its use is the same except that I can use it while I'm dead, its an Ethereal Knife now boys and no it won't kill me when I use it either.

Your move Ltin.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So remember how me and Notty could refine items in SCP-914, well thanks Road if it was you who gave me that knife since I was able to refine it into something far more useful. Remember when you asked road who gave me the knife and I told you not you, thats because it was the lovely SCP-914 who gave me this beautiful knife c:
Its use is the same except that I can use it while I'm dead, its an Ethereal Knife now boys and no it won't kill me when I use it either.

Your move Ltin.
Interesting. Tell me what to do town leader!

Reaction score

Your move Ltin.
Nice, pity the game still ends when you die.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count: It's so hard to keep up with just a mobile device(tm)
GmK - 1 - (Timdood3)[Lynch in 4]
The road to ruin - 2 - (Old_Man_Oak_63, Jolteon42)[Lynch in 3]
Old_Man_Oak_63 - 1- (The road to ruin)[Lynch in 4]

Reaction score
You know this all dosen't matter, ask yourself why the 05 hasn't been able to kill. The mafia has a role blocker; if this game will allow the dead to use items it will certainly allow us to block you anyway.

Reaction score
Even if you knew who all of were you couldn't kill us all. Ltin if you feel more comfortable waiting for my comrades to come forth than just don't vote, I've done the math and I have no need to pressure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.